• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick 1

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non PPR for WR 2
Chris Givens vs. Arizona
Steve Smith vs. Seattle
Brian Hartline @ Cleveland
Emmanuel Saunders vs. Tenn

Steve Smith is my #2 but not liking that matchup at all; I have Givens in right now but starting to lean towards Saunders.

Non PPR for flex
Steve Smith vs, Seattle
Mark Ingram vs. Atlanta
Isaac Redman vs. Tenn
Tavon Austin vs. Arizona

Well, what do you know? Steve Smith in question again but I have a few more options; Actually leaning towards Ingram in a shootout type game (probably not a good start but he should get around 15 touches) and I like Austin but I want to see how he will be used before I start him.
Thoughts?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit posted in wrong subforum (and I'm the guy who asked for the WSIS subforum too).:lame:

Can one of the mods please move this?
Thanks.:suds:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non PPR for WR 2
Chris Givens vs. Arizona
Steve Smith vs. Seattle
Brian Hartline @ Cleveland
Emmanuel Saunders vs. Tenn

I'm liking the misspelled Sanders matchup vs TN. I think the PIT RB situation is a disaster. And I think the only way to move the ball will be to pass. Home game for PIT.

That said, the Givens vs Zona could be a nice one too. I don't see either of those teams running well (for different reasons). Home game for the Rams too.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking the misspelled Sanders matchup vs TN. I think the PIT RB situation is a disaster. And I think the only way to move the ball will be to pass. Home game for PIT.

That said, the Givens vs Zona could be a nice one too. I don't see either of those teams running well (for different reasons). Home game for the Rams too.

Thancks Jow!:suds:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, you've gotta give Hartline a look. For starters, he's gonna be going up against Buster Skrine all day, and he's just dreadful. Secondly, there's a good chance that could end up being a reasonably high-scoring game, so I could see him having a decent day.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I am reading that right I see Tavon Austin, He is one guy that I say you don't want to have on your bench when he explodes. I am starting him in all my leagues that's how good i feel about what they have planned. Please whatever you Sam don't start heartline over Austin. I really thing Heartline will be the number 3 wr before too long. You are a Ram fan so you are probably turned off of brandon Gibson, but I feel 100 pecent he will benifit more from Wallace then Heartline will!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I am reading that right I see Tavon Austin, He is one guy that I say you don't want to have on your bench when he explodes. I am starting him in all my leagues that's how good i feel about what they have planned. Please whatever you Sam don't start heartline over Austin. I really thing Heartline will be the number 3 wr before too long. You are a Ram fan so you are probably turned off of brandon Gibson, but I feel 100 pecent he will benifit more from Wallace then Heartline will!

I like Austin too Foot but I want to see how he's used in a real game. That pretty much says it for all of these guys. Think I may start Ingram in that league and hope for a short TD.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, you've gotta give Hartline a look. For starters, he's gonna be going up against Buster Skrine all day, and he's just dreadful. Secondly, there's a good chance that could end up being a reasonably high-scoring game, so I could see him having a decent day.

I have been thinking the same but I really see Saunders and Givens having good days.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been thinking the same but I really see Saunders and Givens having good days.

I was a fan of Givens last year, but that matchup vs. Patrick Peterson is worrisome.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is one guy that I say you don't want to have on your bench when he explodes.

Because then you have to clean up the bench.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well so far this looks like it would have been the call...................