• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11: Battle for the Top

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2 half ppr redraft leagues, it's raining all over my world and it's gonna be a showdown.

1st vs 2nd matchups in both leagues, I'm 1st in one and 2nd in the other.

In 1st place, I'm the team on the left. I'm actually the underdog, as he hasn't put the K he picked up into his starting lineup yet.
Not much of anything on the wire either - AJ Green, Callaway, Booker, Boyd, Manny Sanders was just cut, Deonte Harris, Freiermuth, Agnew, Raymond...the usual suspects

1637251101166.png

In a bind with Jones getting hurt, potential for Kamara and CEH to come back....if CPatt sits, do I roll with Gallman tonight?
Do I play Gallman over Ingram regardless if CPatt comes back?

In 2nd place, again, I'm the team on the left, waiver wire is picked over a little more in this one, with K Bourne, Mooney, Callaway, Deonte Harris, Agnew, Jamaal Williams, D Arnold being the best options out there:
1637251399630.png

Only major debate here is that 2nd flex spot where I plugged in Foreman vs HOU, could go B Edwards (he always hurts me when I start him) or Pollard...

Foreman did look good in the Titans offense last week, but it was 3-way split for snaps between him, McNichols, and Peterson

as always, all thoughts/comments appreciated!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man im not sure about any of it. I will say that the gallman thing scares me. We only have 1/2 to go off of. Theres no guarantee he gets that run again. In a big matchup. I want someone im sure is gonna get work. Id be really chcecking the reports on the atl backfield. You may have already, and I may have missed something.

its not Flashy but a few you know what to
Expect.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man im not sure about any of it. I will say that the gallman thing scares me. We only have 1/2 to go off of. Theres no guarantee he gets that run again. In a big matchup. I want someone im sure is gonna get work. Id be really chcecking the reports on the atl backfield. You may have already, and I may have missed something.

its not Flashy but a few you know what to
Expect.

yeah, thinking there's no way Gallman can sniff the lineup unless Patterson sits out, gotta hope Williams and Ingram hold onto a chunk of the workload even if the lead backs return.

if Patterson sits out....Gallman becomes a lot more tempting, but still seems like a long shot to rely on Davis or Gallman

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, thinking there's no way Gallman can sniff the lineup unless Patterson sits out, gotta hope Williams and Ingram hold onto a chunk of the workload even if the lead backs return.

if Patterson sits out....Gallman becomes a lot more tempting, but still seems like a long shot to rely on Davis or Gallman
Even with cpat sitting.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with cpat sitting.

crazy that everyone besides Mike Davis is working it in this offense though....no clue what it is, but Davis isn't taking advantage of his opportunities where CPatt and Gallman are

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2 half ppr redraft leagues, it's raining all over my world and it's gonna be a showdown.

1st vs 2nd matchups in both leagues, I'm 1st in one and 2nd in the other.

In 1st place, I'm the team on the left. I'm actually the underdog, as he hasn't put the K he picked up into his starting lineup yet.
Not much of anything on the wire either - AJ Green, Callaway, Booker, Boyd, Manny Sanders was just cut, Deonte Harris, Freiermuth, Agnew, Raymond...the usual suspects

View attachment 283343

In a bind with Jones getting hurt, potential for Kamara and CEH to come back....if CPatt sits, do I roll with Gallman tonight?
Do I play Gallman over Ingram regardless if CPatt comes back?

In 2nd place, again, I'm the team on the left, waiver wire is picked over a little more in this one, with K Bourne, Mooney, Callaway, Deonte Harris, Agnew, Jamaal Williams, D Arnold being the best options out there:
View attachment 283344

Only major debate here is that 2nd flex spot where I plugged in Foreman vs HOU, could go B Edwards (he always hurts me when I start him) or Pollard...

Foreman did look good in the Titans offense last week, but it was 3-way split for snaps between him, McNichols, and Peterson

as always, all thoughts/comments appreciated!

Tough calls. I don’t see much to do with waivers.

Which ….man? Pittman gonna have a tough game. Hard to say I’d start Gallman over him though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy that everyone besides Mike Davis is working it in this offense though....no clue what it is, but Davis isn't taking advantage of his opportunities where CPatt and Gallman are
Agree. But u wanna gamble its the gallman show?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. But u wanna gamble its the gallman show?

Yup, can't do it. Kamara missed practice again, I think Williams retains the passing down work. No way I'm going Gallman over Bateman

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the league in the 1st image in original post with Gallman - CEH and Manny Sanders were dropped, I put in a claim for both, dropping Gallman.

Prioritized CEH, so I'll lock up KC backfield

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the league in the 1st image in original post with Gallman - CEH and Manny Sanders were dropped, I put in a claim for both, dropping Gallman.

Prioritized CEH, so I'll lock up KC backfield

Nice work!

Wish I could say the same. Gonna be hard to stare at Gallman stuck in my lineup all weekend.