• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly trades Zach Ertz

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure there is… you were butt hurt by his comment so you tried to butt hurt him by brining up his team.

He’s right. This is a thread about Ertz and (not surprisingly) you’ve made it about the eagles. He was talking about the eagles so you lashed out about the patriots. Here’s the difference. You don’t see patriots fans talking about making the playoffs. You don’t see three threads on the first page talking about the patriots and how phenomenal their players are but you do about the eagles. You have ZERO objectivity which gives you ZERO credibility.

Oh… and the eagles are done this year.

I have more objectivity and credibility in my toe nails than you have in your entire being. All offseason I heard from delusional Patriots fans how they were contenders this year.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more objectivity and credibility in my toe nails than you have in your entire being. All offseason I heard from delusional Patriots fans how they were contenders this year.

Hahaha

The irony there is palpable.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting your own name wrong and having the Raiders still in Oakland is some amusing schtick, but it doesn't really raise your credibility.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots looking at maybe 8 wins max this season.
I could envisage a Patriots fan challenging you to an avatar wager based on which team ends up with the better record, (as determined by 1st round Draft pick to avoid any possible tie).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet NE and the Feables have the same record. NE based on their current division and confrence more likely to make the playoffs than the Feables.

Yet no Pat fans on here spewing the same nonesense you are. Strange

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could envisage a Patriots fan challenging you to an avatar wager based on which team ends up with the better record, (as determined by 1st round Draft pick to avoid any possible tie).
RememberTheFool wont make that bet. Some BS about his brand.

Facts are its not his brand, he's just too scared to put him money where his mouth is.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet NE and the Feables have the same record. NE based on their current division and confrence more likely to make the playoffs than the Feables.

Yet no Pat fans on here spewing the same nonesense you are. Strange

NE based on their current division and conference? What do you think they have a chance to leapfrog the Bills?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RememberTheFool wont make that bet. Some BS about his brand.

Facts are its not his brand, he's just too scared to put him money where his mouth is.

Bwhahaha

“Brand”.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE based on their current division and conference? What do you think they have a chance to leapfrog the Bills?
No, just to make the playoffs.They currently have a better chance than the Eagles.Yet Pat fans aren't here saying it.

But, if I were to use your homer thought process, sure they can leap frog the Bills.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Cox's contract would be fine--if he still played at a high level. The problem is that he has dropped off. When Howie signed him to the contract in 2016, it made sense. It's the kind of deal he would have gotten anywhere.
No, it's not. You are missing the point. Cox is or at least was a great player and definitely would have got that $ elsewhere. The point isn't that Cox rec'd too much money it's how the cap hit has been structured. Here is one example. You have an aging vet on a crappy team that has been discussed as a possible trade guy and they just did this a month ago. This is nothing but kicking the can down the road. The excuse two years ago was the Eagles are a championship team so he is going for it and now Howie is still doing it while the team sucks instead of just clearing the cap this year, biting the bullet and having cap space in a couple of years when hopefully the team is better:

Cox restructured his contract on September 10, 2021. As part of the restructure Cox converted $14.8 million of salary into a signing bonus creating $10.96 million in 2021 cap space. The team also converted $15.9 million of Cox' 2022 salary into a bonus creating $8.8 million in salary cap space. There are four dummy years at the end of the contract which will allow the Eagles to potentially use a post June-1 designation on Cox in either 2022 or more likely 2023 for salary cap purposes and defer the cap charges until 2024.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz
Hurts
Fulgham
Ward
Reagor
Smith
Watkins
The Punter for God's sake
I'm sure I'm missing many others but it's early and I didn't finish my first cup of coffee yet...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, just to make the playoffs.They currently have a better chance than the Eagles.Yet Pat fans aren't here saying it.

But, if I were to use your homer thought process, sure they can leap frog the Bills.

They don't though and they certainly don't have a chance to leap frog the Bills.