• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies 2021 season thread

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Freddy!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Rafael's chance to become My Favorite Marchan

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was looking at that too. He looks like he could be a hitter. They should draft more college players. It's not like they ever bring anyone up before they're 24 anyway. If the Phillies had Soto, he'd still be playing in Reading. With college guys they have some of the seasoning out of the way so there is less time for the Phillies "system" to screw them up.
:duck::10::duck:

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could post from the office. I work about 45 minutes from where I live and I had been following the game on MLB Gameday on and off for the first 6 innings. It was like 4 o'clock and almost everyone had gone home for the weekend because we were off today, and I thought about heading out and just listening on the radio for the drive back. But then they started seriously mounting their comeback and I was like fuck it, I'm gonna stream the game. Plus I had a project that I wanted to wrap up for presentation next week, so I worked on that on the other screen during the down time.

I was laughing my fucking ass off when Maton hit that ball past the second basemen. Then when Kennedy came in I was doing the Curt Schilling face until the last batter hit that ball 380 feet to center (which I thought was gone off the bat) that Odubel caught. Then I'm fucking clapping and shit and out of nowhere the fucking janitor reaches from behind me to grab my trashcan and enter it into his garbage can. I never heard him coming and it kind of freaked me out... he could have raped me all alone in that office and no one would have ever known

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could post from the office. I work about 45 minutes from where I live and I had been following the game on MLB Gameday on and off for the first 6 innings. It was like 4 o'clock and almost everyone had gone home for the weekend because we were off today, and I thought about heading out and just listening on the radio for the drive back. But then they started seriously mounting their comeback and I was like fuck it, I'm gonna stream the game. Plus I had a project that I wanted to wrap up for presentation next week, so I worked on that on the other screen during the down time.

I was laughing my fucking ass off when Maton hit that ball past the second basemen. Then when Kennedy came in I was doing the Curt Schilling face until the last batter hit that ball 380 feet to center (which I thought was gone off the bat) that Odubel caught. Then I'm fucking clapping and shit and out of nowhere the fucking janitor reaches from behind me to grab my trashcan and enter it into his garbage can. I never heard him coming and it kind of freaked me out... he could have raped me all alone in that office and no one would have ever known
you also could have raped him and no one would have ever known. Why does the janitor always have to be the bad guy? Just because he doesn't speak English , I'm assuming....

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry, the new improved Phillies will be back tomorrow. The dildoes are still going to come out once a week though. It's like the Phillies are on a diet and Friday is their "cheat day"

Hopefully. They gotta keep Vierling in the lineup. This guy can hit.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyone who actually thought the Phils were just going to roll over the Marlins? A couple weeks ago when all the "experts" were talking about the Phillies having an easy schedule coming up my first thought was "oh shit, I hope we don't have a bunch of games against Miami". For some reason they have a lot of trouble beating them.