• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philadelphia Phillies 2023 Baseball Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to hustle Bryce
Even when they tie up the game with a two run inning they find a way to make me angry. That’s your team leader in the midst of a 4 game losing streak in a playoff race. Dear lord!!!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an ugly ugly series.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Break up the Orioles

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dare I say Sanchez's slider is dirty?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's fucking go Mundo

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, wait to sell it Bryce.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marsh was ready to pinch-run. Now they got burned
Yeah I was kind of 50/50 on that move. If they get through the inning with it still tied you kind of want Schwarber for extra innings. But of course they had to hit one in his direction.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From beginning to end that’s the worst game I’ve seen Thompson manage. It starts with him deciding to run out a lineup with outs 6-7-8-9 in the order when you catch the Orioles with a tired pen coming off of their emotional high of the Rays series. Then when Turner gets ejected he goes to Sosa instead of Stott to SS Harrison to 2B and Bohm to 3B. Sosa’s bunt…oy vey. Number 1, how are you an extra man with no pop and you aren’t professional enough to get a bunt down?!?!? Number 2, that’s not even the right move. Bunt is successful it’s 2nd and 3rd and they walk Bryce, and bring in their RH for Castellanos. The winning move was to take your mulligan in not using Bohm earlier and have Bohm hit for Sosa.
Then you get the tough luck double play. With 2 outs and Schwarber at 2nd after Harper’s walk you need to pinch run Schwarber there. Then you have Marsh playing defense for Schwarber. At that point in the game there are two outs in the 8th and Schwarber has just hit. His spot wouldn’t come up again until like the 11th. It isn’t like Marsh is an out with the bat in hands either if he has to hit. In fact, with late inning pitching changes to get matchups, I think Marsh hits lefties better than Schwarber anyway. Not on Thompson but you can’t try and score Harper from 1st on that single by Castellanos. Horrible decision by Wathan with the team’s most successful hitter in Stott on deck. The only two players on the team you can send to score from first in that situation with 2 outs is Turner and Rojas. Back at it today but last night was the season’s worst game for me. They’ve played shitty baseball now for 6 straight games.

Additional concern…Kimbrel has been great but that’s a 35 year old arm with a bunch of innings on it this year. Last two outings he hasn’t looked great.

Dombrowski needs to give this team a jolt. I want a back end of the bull pen arm, a starter, and an OF bat, preferably RH bat with power.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From beginning to end that’s the worst game I’ve seen Thompson manage. It starts with him deciding to run out a lineup with outs 6-7-8-9 in the order when you catch the Orioles with a tired pen coming off of their emotional high of the Rays series. Then when Turner gets ejected he goes to Sosa instead of Stott to SS Harrison to 2B and Bohm to 3B. Sosa’s bunt…oy vey. Number 1, how are you an extra man with no pop and you aren’t professional enough to get a bunt down?!?!? Number 2, that’s not even the right move. Bunt is successful it’s 2nd and 3rd and they walk Bryce, and bring in their RH for Castellanos. The winning move was to take your mulligan in not using Bohm earlier and have Bohm hit for Sosa.
Then you get the tough luck double play. With 2 outs and Schwarber at 2nd after Harper’s walk you need to pinch run Schwarber there. Then you have Marsh playing defense for Schwarber. At that point in the game there are two outs in the 8th and Schwarber has just hit. His spot wouldn’t come up again until like the 11th. It isn’t like Marsh is an out with the bat in hands either if he has to hit. In fact, with late inning pitching changes to get matchups, I think Marsh hits lefties better than Schwarber anyway. Not on Thompson but you can’t try and score Harper from 1st on that single by Castellanos. Horrible decision by Wathan with the team’s most successful hitter in Stott on deck. The only two players on the team you can send to score from first in that situation with 2 outs is Turner and Rojas. Back at it today but last night was the season’s worst game for me. They’ve played shitty baseball now for 6 straight games.

Additional concern…Kimbrel has been great but that’s a 35 year old arm with a bunch of innings on it this year. Last two outings he hasn’t looked great.

Dombrowski needs to give this team a jolt. I want a back end of the bull pen arm, a starter, and an OF bat, preferably RH bat with power.
Do you really think whatever Wathan did mattered? You know Bryce. He was going. Waving him home was just to save the embarrassment of him running through a stop sign.

That being said, we could just unload the farm system and get Ohtani. I'm sure in between starting and DHing he could mix in a couple games at closer.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf Strahm, you inbred hillbilly

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They needed that win in the worst way. Thank you Daycare!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stott and Bohm again!

I want these kids up with the game on the line.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stott is AOK!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2