• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phil Mickelson - Do you like him?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well anyways, since I am the only one here who has officially talked to Phil in person, I will make the final decision :D

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
phil-mickelson21.jpg

Nice headlights :D

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's actually a right handed person but just happens to golf left handed.
So is he an ambidextrous fag? Does he go both ways?

Actually, he can break 80 right handed....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for lefty.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Mickelson was very talented....but he wasn't smartest with strategy.
He was the Roy McAvoy of the PGA tour......He was always going for it.
And instead of just getting the ball to the hole,he had to use all these exotic flop shots to show what a genius he was. When he used his brain, he finally won majors.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Mickelson was very talented....but he wasn't smartest with strategy.
He was the Roy McAvoy of the PGA tour......He was always going for it.
And instead of just getting the ball to the hole,he had to use all these exotic flop shots to show what a genius he was. When he used his brain, he finally won majors.

The only thing I've heard about Phil that I think has some validity based on the source is that he's somewhat of a fake...not quite the same guy off camera.

I like Phil and I like Tiger which at one time was not really allowed I guess...different style players, Phil was the Arnie style always charging and Tiger more methodical...imo Phil started winning majors when he could move the ball left to right at Augusta...just opened up the golf course even more for him on all of those dogleg left holes....getting that 1st one off his back open the door to the others.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that a lot of people love Phil and think he's such a great guy, but there is this distinguished group of people who absolutely hate the guy and I've never really heard anyone explain why.

Do you like him? Do you hate him? Why?

I'll reserve my opinion for right now.

i wouldn't blow him..but I don't mind him

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at a couple of practice rounds at Hazeltine. He was one of the very few golfers that spent time with the fans...and there were no cameras around.

Who's not an asshole at times, I bet even the Pope wants to run people off the road at times.

Love watching his short game, he may not use the best strategy on the course, but it's fun watching him stay aggressive and go for it...even if it doesn't work out.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="huskers1217, post: 8072083, member: 76"]i wouldn't blow him..but I don't mind him[/QUOTE]

Not even if there was a twenty stuck between his moobs?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at a couple of practice rounds at Hazeltine. He was one of the very few golfers that spent time with the fans...and there were no cameras around.

Who's not an asshole at times, I bet even the Pope wants to run people off the road at times.

Love watching his short game, he may not use the best strategy on the course, but it's fun watching him stay aggressive and go for it...even if it doesn't work out.

I followed Phil for nearly all 18 @ the Old ATT event at Sugarloaf...he blew the field away and won the Masters the following week...this was on a Thurs. with maybe 30 people moving with this group...Lee Janzen and Cink were in his group...he didn't hit many bad shots, but we did hear an f-bomb from him...didn't bother me, certainly doesn't make him an asshole.

Some guys are like they are and that's what you're going to get...like Bubba....no filter...Phil has a filter...that's all that means to me.