• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PG

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our PG play has been atrocious, no two ways about it. At first I was depressed over Trey's injury, but now I am inclined to think it was a blessing in disguise. I think we all knew we were going to be bad, but not this bad with the likes of our bigs and Hayward. I think there would have been a natural tendency to blame the new guy. Now, knowing that we can't possibly be any worse, he can only bring positive energy and excitement to the team. This in itself will take a ton of weight off of his shoulders and likely make him more apt to succeed in SLC. He already had some doubters, off his summer league and preseason play. I think I'll make a bigger effort to watch the games once he gets back.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our PG play has been atrocious, no two ways about it. At first I was depressed over Trey's injury, but now I am inclined to think it was a blessing in disguise. I think we all knew we were going to be bad, but not this bad with the likes of our bigs and Hayward. I think there would have been a natural tendency to blame the new guy. Now, knowing that we can't possibly be any worse, he can only bring positive energy and excitement to the team. This in itself will take a ton of weight off of his shoulders and likely make him more apt to succeed in SLC. He already had some doubters, off his summer league and preseason play. I think I'll make a bigger effort to watch the games once he gets back.

I hope he's actually good, and not just better than the current starters.