• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF names Stafford worst QB in the league at mid-way point

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford was getting mad support on 97.1 the ticket earlier, but sadly there isn't many good QBs in the draft or free agency..

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton is now the worst QB in football. They should get Kellen Moore to upgrade the position.

Today Stafford pissed me off in the 1st half when he rolled right and had Joquie wide open on a dump-off but because Matthew lacks touch he badly overthrew Joquie. Joquie would have gotten a huge gain but Stafford only likes to throw darts at receivers.

But stafford rallied late like he often does and showed if you give him 4 seconds he will likely find an open receiver.

Fix the running game. Fix the defense. Stafford (aside from his cap hit) is not the real problem.

Barry was the last time the Lions had a difference-making running back.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all better stop this holy rolling stuff. Old Lion will be putting y'all on the first shuttle to the moon.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no problem with our roster containing a backup with potential. A lot of teams have tried it in the past with good results.

It seems worth looking into.

But I don't see how we'd do better next year at starting QB. Draft, FA, CFL, Arena, whatever. Trade. Don't see it happening.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no problem with our roster containing a backup with potential. A lot of teams have tried it in the past with good results.

It seems worth looking into.

But I don't see how we'd do better next year at starting QB. Draft, FA, CFL, Arena, whatever. Trade. Don't see it happening.

(Takes break from prayin'...)

I ain't really seeing dat shit either!