• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percy Harvin is gonna be a problem next year.

sea1rmn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin is a Bust for the amount that Seattle gave him.

He took a kickoff back to the house in the biggest game in our franchise history. We now finally have a Lombardi...... all be it only one, I disagree with "bust".

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took a kickoff back to the house in the biggest game in our franchise history. We now finally have a Lombardi...... all be it only one, I disagree with "bust".

That doesn't justify that kind of contract. Maybe he will justify it the following couple of years, but so far he has fallen way short,

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't justify that kind of contract. Maybe he will justify it the following couple of years, but so far he has fallen way short,

It doesn't justify if totally, but the guy was the best player on their offense early in the game when they actually needed offense. And the kick return was the dagger. None of that was needed because the defense, but still.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's fragile. He won't play the whole season.

Yeah he has been that way since Florida... he spend most of his time injured... and even when he played he was injured.

Suffers not only from football injuries... but also has a history of migraines that keep him out of games (and many times they come up at the last minute before the game).

Guy is a sick athlete, but isn't the smartest guy around...hope he stays healthy because he is fun to watch... but history would elude to his days being numbered.

Hope I am wrong.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What did it cost the Seahawks to get Harvin?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he has been that way since Florida... he spend most of his time injured... and even when he played he was injured.

Suffers not only from football injuries... but also has a history of migraines that keep him out of games (and many times they come up at the last minute before the game).

Guy is a sick athlete, but isn't the smartest guy around...hope he stays healthy because he is fun to watch... but history would elude to his days being numbered.

Hope I am wrong.

There was a poster from the Vikings who would come on here every once in a while and claim that the migraines issue was very small. I'm not sure if use being a homer or he had more perspective on the number of games affected. I know that it seems like he had a lot of games out with a migraine but the Vikings fan identified only a couple.

Little bit off-topic, but I find it funny when people know that they'll get no sympathy by saying "headache," so they'll say migraine. When you ask them which side, they say all over. Migraines only affect one side. Of course, one could have two migrans, but I think that a lot of people say migraine when they really just mean they have a strong headache. Either way, most don't have this diagnosed.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a poster from the Vikings who would come on here every once in a while and claim that the migraines issue was very small. I'm not sure if use being a homer or he had more perspective on the number of games affected. I know that it seems like he had a lot of games out with a migraine but the Vikings fan identified only a couple.

Little bit off-topic, but I find it funny when people know that they'll get no sympathy by saying "headache," so they'll say migraine. When you ask them which side, they say all over. Migraines only affect one side. Of course, one could have two migrans, but I think that a lot of people say migraine when they really just mean they have a strong headache. Either way, most don't have this diagnosed.

From what I read during his time at Florida, he had real migraines. Couldn't get out of bed, sensitive to light, vomiting, etc.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Carroll we're talking about. Complacency wont be a problem.

History tells us Seattle probably won't win it all next year but you never know.