• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paxton Lynch

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were drafting him? :noidea:

Man, C'mon. Quit Flip Flopping. Either put them on or take them off.

You finally said you'd keep Stafford and that his play just frustrates you and therefore you wanted a new QB.

I honestly do want a new QB. I'm not budging from that thought either. You can't replace Stafford's toughness or experience but until he puts together 3-4 solid games in a row, twice yearly at a minimum, which to my knowledge he hasn't accomplished, then I stand with where I'm at.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want him gone... I've seen 7 years of him. besides, should Sean Peyton be the next coach he'll want someone that matches his scheme of underneath routes (west coast) and the occasional deep route

He'll get them a 2016 1st rd. and 3rd rd. and at least a conditional 2nd rd. (turns to a 1st rd. should team acquiring him make playoffs next year). JMO...

Build the defense through top tier FA and Draft.

I've seen enough of the Stafford and CJ show.. Stafford will never change so long as he has CJ, imo.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were drafting him? :noidea:

You finally said you'd keep Stafford and that his play just frustrates you and therefore you wanted a new QB.

I honestly do want a new QB. I'm not budging from that thought either. You can't replace Stafford's toughness or experience but until he puts together 3-4 solid games in a row, twice yearly at a minimum, which to my knowledge he hasn't accomplished, then I stand with where I'm at.

you ain't biting today, huh ? late night at the Vegas clubs ? don't have the Mojo ?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said I will buy in the fact that if we keep him, we keep him. Hopefully the monkey off the back in GB will turn things around for him.

I've seen the whole "I'm a franchise QB at home against losing ball clubs" act enough times. I still want Paxton unless Stafford can show me A LOT more consistent play down the stretch. I don't "Want" to replace Stafford cause he does have some great qualities that are hard to replace but he is so damn streaky.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced Stafford stays, signs new deal at some point.

Signs a new deal? Come on bro. I'm eating and would like to keep it down at this point.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want him gone... I've seen 7 years of him. besides, should Sean Peyton be the next coach he'll want someone that matches his scheme of underneath routes (west coast) and the occasional deep route

He'll get them a 2016 1st rd. and 3rd rd. and at least a conditional 2nd rd. (turns to a 1st rd. should team acquiring him make playoffs next year). JMO...

Build the defense through top tier FA and Draft.

I've seen enough of the Stafford and CJ show.. Stafford will never change so long as he has CJ, imo.

There are so many FA busts this year that I would be afraid to pay anyone at this point. Build through the draft is the way to go now that the rookie scale is in place.

I will give Stafford the rest of this season to see if he learns to read a defense. This last game was the first time I have seen any signs of it.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I will buy in the fact that if we keep him, we keep him.

but you did want him gone when posting the Lynch thread, right ? you were done with him before this season after having watched last years debacle. getting stripped of the ball by a rookie DE, Demarcus Lawrence, started your final thought process, yes ?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the monkey off the back in GB will turn things around for him.

complete and utter homerism coming from a realist..

shame on you, man.

that garbage will continue for as long as he and CJ are tied to the same team

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the whole "I'm a franchise QB at home against losing ball clubs" act enough times

now we're getting somewhere when you put this post and the above post that I quoted from you together.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you did want him gone when posting the Lynch thread, right ? you were done with him before this season after having watched last years debacle. getting stripped of the ball by a rookie DE, Demarcus Lawrence, started your final thought process, yes ?

Yes, I'll still take Paxton but it looks like this asshole is trying to save his job with 5 TD passes. Looks like he just needed some cooter to calm down.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless Stafford can show me A LOT more consistent play down the stretch.

which is why I stated, "Stafford needs to be solid for 3-4 games at least twice yearly at a minimum to become consistent".... will never happen. TBH, He needs to have three of those 3-4 games of being solid three times yearly to prove his staying power, imo.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'll still take Paxton but it looks like this asshole is trying to save his job with 5 TD passes. Looks like he just needed some cooter to calm down.

So, this get this straight. Under Linehan he had 5 comeback wins and everybody started getting excited then he regressed in 2012 and 2013 in his play (TO's en sech). Lombardi gets him to be more cautious and everybody once again caught the bug but he still wasn't otherworldly in 2014. he protected the ball but efficiency was still a question mark, imo. This year he was in shambles but plenty of that goes to complex blocking scheme and play calling.

I think people in general have overreacted to his Turkey day game against a shitty team whose defense has quit on their coach.