• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paxton Lynch

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it's time for me to bust right in on this joint:

Paxton Lynch? Easy to fall in love with this kid because of his size, his numbers and some of his abilities. He beats Ole Miss but can't beat Navy (or Army)? I like him but his release is a little slow. Not sure if I'm seeing a really strong arm either. Don't we always question those QBs from these types of systems? How many of them actually pan out?

He doesn't come close to having the tools that Stafford had coming out. The only way you replace Staff with him is if he is head and shoulders better or has more upside. I don't see that right now. I really don't mind replacing Stafford but it has to be the right guy.

Lynch is a interesting prospect though.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conner Cook? Ahh, I agree with Rob. I see nothing there but the same type of QB Michigan St always produces. If thats what they want, fine, but I wouldn't be excited at all with that move.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't come close to having the tools that Stafford had coming out.

He doesn't have the arm. But Stafford has rare arm strength.
I also know Stafford is highly intelligent as well. Not sure about Paxton.

I will admit that Paxton throws off the back foot too much as well.

The accuracy is much better than Stafford though and his team mates love to play hard for him. Nether of which is prevalent with Stafford. I honestly don't see any team mates sticking up for Stafford outside of the punter.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have the arm. But Stafford has rare arm strength.
I also know Stafford is highly intelligent as well. Not sure about Paxton.

I will admit that Paxton throws off the back foot too much as well.

The accuracy is much better than Stafford though and his team mates love to play hard for him. Nether of which is prevalent with Stafford. I honestly don't see any team mates sticking up for Stafford outside of the punter.

I cannot buy that Stafford's teammates don't stick up for him. I'm not sure if thats even something you can use to elevate Lynch over Staff. LOL.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conner Cook? Ahh, I agree with Rob. I see nothing there but the same type of QB Michigan St always produces. If thats what they want, fine, but I wouldn't be excited at all with that move.

He's better than all the others, but I get your point.

Although, when next year rolls around there will be 4 Sparty QB's in the NFL. Does any other school have that many?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's better than all the others, but I get your point.

Although, when next year rolls around there will be 4 Sparty QB's in the NFL. Does any other school have that many?
Other than theirBig Brother?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than theirBig Brother?

Ignoring the "big brother" dig for a moment, who's UM got in the league? Brady, Henne, who else? (Robinson doesn't count - not in the league as a QB)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring the "big brother" dig for a moment, who's UM got in the league? Brady, Henne, who else? (Robinson doesn't count - not in the league as a QB)
Tom Terrific, Henne, Shoelace and Mallet.

If Russel Wilson's one year in Wisconsin make him a BADGER, RM's one year makes him a Wolverine. But it doesn't make him wake up in the morning. (Technically he isn't an NFL QB right now either. But I had to stretch things a little, for the sake of a Mike Hart quote.)

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Terrific, Henne, Shoelace and Mallet.

If Russel Wilson's one year in Wisconsin make him a BADGER, RM's one year makes him a Wolverine. But it doesn't make him wake up in the morning. (Technically he isn't an NFL QB right now either. But I had to stretch things a little, for the sake of a Mike Hart quote.)

I'll grant you Mallet. I forgot about him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady pretty much is all that needs be said.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot buy that Stafford's teammates don't stick up for him. I'm not sure if thats even something you can use to elevate Lynch over Staff. LOL.

lol. I guess you notice me trying to elevate anyone over Stafford. Don't get me wrong, the guy is really good for small stretches of a game. Like maybe a series or two, or even a full half. He is never lights out for a full game or even a multi-game stretch though.

Dude's accuracy is nothing short of maddening.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 completions and 7TDs in the first half. I'd imagine the players that didn't score on the other two, were frowned upon.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PL will be the Browns QB next year. Calling it now.