• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Pierce doesn't know how to shut up

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Kobe.

It really doesn't matter who he's talking about since the topic was Paul Pierce, but since he wants to go there. Kobe has been to the finals 5 times, been to the all star games something like 14 times, one MVP award and five championship titles and earned well over 125 million dollars over the last five years. What has he accomplished that makes him qualified to criticize Kobe again? I missed that part

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COming from a fan of a team who employs one of the biggest horses asses in the sports history? :doh:
Coming from a fan of a team that hasn't been to the finals in the last twenty years or so:pound:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn't matter who he's talking about since the topic was Paul Pierce, but since he wants to go there. Kobe has been to the finals 5 times, been to the all star games something like 14 times, one MVP award and five championship titles and earned well over 125 million dollars over the last five years. What has he accomplished that makes him qualified to criticize Kobe again? I missed that part

We aren't debating the accomplishments of Kobe; which are vast. We are talking about Kobe being one of the biggest assholes in the history of team sports.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't debating the accomplishments of Kobe; which are vast. We are talking about Kobe being one of the biggest assholes in the history of team sports.
We aren't talking about Kobe Bryant either - Go back and look at the title of the thread. The thread is about Paul Pierce. Why is it that someone like you always has to drag Kobe Bryant into every single thread anyway? None of these athletes are nice people. They play a physical game and have a jack ass mentality to everything in life and none of them gives a rats ass about anyone besides their own self. Yes they do charities and stuff, but only to save money on their taxes. Wake up dude - quit fixiating on Kobe. After next year he's history anyway and the NBA moves on

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combing back to the actual topic, Paul Pierce has always been a dick - I remember him being the one that flashed his own gang signs in one of the playoff games, but really they all like to do a little trash talking around the playoffs. It's nothing new

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't talking about Kobe Bryant either - Go back and look at the title of the thread. The thread is about Paul Pierce. Why is it that someone like you always has to drag Kobe Bryant into every single thread anyway? None of these athletes are nice people. They play a physical game and have a jack ass mentality to everything in life and none of them gives a rats ass about anyone besides their own self. Yes they do charities and stuff, but only to save money on their taxes. Wake up dude - quit fixiating on Kobe. After next year he's history anyway and the NBA moves on

"Someone like me?" Have we ever even interacted on here before? I don't talk NBA at all because I don't watch it. I haven't watched a game in years. It's a terrible product. I just clicked on here and Kobe was in the convo when I arrived. I had nothing to do with it. Fuck Kobe Bryant, anyway.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Someone like me?" Have we ever even interacted on here before? I don't talk NBA at all because I don't watch it. I haven't watched a game in years. It's a terrible product. I just clicked on here and Kobe was in the convo when I arrived. I had nothing to do with it. Fuck Kobe Bryant, anyway.
If that's true then why are you here? It is my experience that those who don't care about the NBA don't bother to sign up on a sports message board and go to the trouble of reading threads and responding

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is more likely that some of you are offended because Paul Pierce was insulted and you're trying to deflect the issue - lmao

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just leave Kobe out of this thread? Also, I am shocked that over 3 pages a certain NBA player hasnt been mentioned. I was almost proud of this tread till someone had to bring up Kobe.

To the topic....

Pierce is crying. Low class. I believe what he is saying is true.. but it's the height of hypocrisy if you think about. He is saying they were all in this together and it was about support. Now that his career is probably over.. or very close to it.. he is throwing Ray under the bus. So it was all about support until Paul Pierce decide it wasn't about support anymore. Stuff like this gets people stabbed in the neck where I'm from (too soon?).

I was an amazingly average high school athlete. I have no clue about the bonding that occurs at the pro level. But certain shit you just don't share with other people who weren't your teammates. Paul Pierce is a douchebag despite probably telling the truth. He is like Jose Canseco.. truthful.. but a douche.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just leave Kobe out of this thread? Also, I am shocked that over 3 pages a certain NBA player hasnt been mentioned. I was almost proud of this tread till someone had to bring up Kobe.

To the topic....

Pierce is crying. Low class. I believe what he is saying is true.. but it's the height of hypocrisy if you think about. He is saying they were all in this together and it was about support. Now that his career is probably over.. or very close to it.. he is throwing Ray under the bus. So it was all about support until Paul Pierce decide it wasn't about support anymore. Stuff like this gets people stabbed in the neck where I'm from (too soon?).

I was an amazingly average high school athlete. I have no clue about the bonding that occurs at the pro level. But certain shit you just don't share with other people who weren't your teammates. Paul Pierce is a douchebag despite probably telling the truth. He is like Jose Canseco.. truthful.. but a douche.
It's called deflection Flauge. They are trolls trying to derail a decent thread by changing the subject and pointing some one else out that will get your goat by attacking him.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TLF moment.

Yup, sounds about right for a typical Kobe hater.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes the topic was about Paul and it was you injected other players into the conversation. Trust me the Lakers have just as many or asses in their organization.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got carried to a title by Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett and now he thinks he can speak from a pedestal. What's so significant about Paul Pierce? Other than his dramatic wheelchair exit in the Finals.

now now, many would consider a hymen rupture during a game as a significant injury...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the topic was about Paul and it was you injected other players into the conversation. Trust me the Lakers have just as many or asses in their organization.

Uh, I'm not normally one to stick up for TLF, however, this is incorrect. Other players were injected into the conversation by Bob Gnarly in post #35.

Kobe wasn't specifically mentioned until YOU said "I'm pretty sure he was talking about Kobe" in post #40.

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bad - I thought you was an adult and knew how to read. I didn't realize you had the understanding of a 10 year old child. At any rate if you go back and read my original post - I never said anything about any player besides Paul Pierce and my comment was something to the affect of why is anyone surprised since we are talking about former Celtics players who have a history of being horses behinds. That was a good effort thought, but I suggest that you go back to school and learn how to read.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it from the readings that Gnarly and RTWD or whoever are butt hurt and got their panties in a bunch because some of us have criticized their favorite players, but for the record I wouldn't be naming any of them for saint hood. While I respect the other players also mentioned and appreciate what they have done for the Lakers, I will be the first to say that both Kobe and Shaq were selfish players and qualified for the behind department, but that's not uncommon for someone of their caliber of talent to have that attitude either.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's true then why are you here? It is my experience that those who don't care about the NBA don't bother to sign up on a sports message board and go to the trouble of reading threads and responding

I was just curious to see what Paul Pierce had said. The headline sucked me in. I don't watch the NBA because it is terrible. In fact, it's been so long that Kobe was actually relevant the last time I did watch. Now he's just paid an exorbitant amount to rehab assorted injuries.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, I'm not normally one to stick up for TLF, however, this is incorrect. Other players were injected into the conversation by Bob Gnarly in post #35.

Kobe wasn't specifically mentioned until YOU said "I'm pretty sure he was talking about Kobe" in post #40.

Please read post 34 and give us your interpretation of it.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a fan of a team that hasn't been to the finals in the last twenty years or so:pound:
Umm, is your brain really that fucking fried? Might want to lay off the dope there TLF

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read post 34 and give us your interpretation of it.

Well, post #34 says:

We are talking about former Celtics players who have always been known for being horses behinds, so why is anyone surprised?

Last time I checked, this thread was about Paul Pierce and Paul Pierce is a former Celtic. I see no mention of other players until Bob Gnarly's post #35 and no mention of Kobe until your post #40.