• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Pierce doesn't know how to shut up

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a fan of a team that hasn't been to the finals in the last twenty years or so:pound:

Well damn. Who did the Lakers lose to in the 2008 finals and who did they beat in the 2010 finals? Or did I just dream that? :scratch:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, post #34 says:

Last time I checked, this thread was about Paul Pierce and Paul Pierce is a former Celtic. I see no mention of other players until Bob Gnarly's post #35 and no mention of Kobe until your post #40.

So your Laker brother was staying on a Paul Pierce topic and not injecting "other players"?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your Laker brother was staying on a Paul Pierce topic and not injecting "other players"?

Didn't mention any other players or any other organizations until you and BG did. You can keep trying to act like that's not the case, but it is.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't mention any other players or any other organizations until you and BG did. You can keep trying to act like that's not the case, but it is.

Well since you are a Laker fan I can understand how you can't comprehend that TLF is talking about players other than Pierce.

Now since you want to point fingers at me as being the first to name other players you are wrong there too. Outlaw included Rondo and Russell in post 38 and TLF named Shaq in post in post 39, all before I or anyone else named any Laker by name.

I might have to post on the NBA board more often. So far it seams pretty easy to block the shit tossed up here.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn. Who did the Lakers lose to in the 2008 finals and who did they beat in the 2010 finals? Or did I just dream that? :scratch:
Well at the time I thought the person I was responding to was a Warriors fan and I can't even remember when they went. I will have to go back and look to see who I was responding just to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. It wasn't 1 am yet, so....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you are a Laker fan I can understand how you can't comprehend that TLF is talking about players other than Pierce.

Now since you want to point fingers at me as being the first to name other players you are wrong there too. Outlaw included Rondo and Russell in post 38 and TLF named Shaq in post in post 39, all before I or anyone else named any Laker by name.

I might have to post on the NBA board more often. So far it seams pretty easy to block the shit tossed up here.

Well of course I mentioned all of the players on the Celtics team. It's just a given that the players on that team and their fans now that you bring up have always been assholes, but don't take it personal - most Lakers fans that I know feel that way.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about former Celtics players who have always been known for being horses behinds, so why is anyone surprised?

Here is my original post - And yes their is a small reference to Pierce being a former Celtics player. That's only because most Celtics players have always been assholes. I don't know why anyone would be upset about this. Every one knows it's true.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I see why Gnarly is a Celtics fan - I didn't notice him being a Celtics fan. That explains everything now. To be fair though - The Celtics did go something like 22 years in between titles.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah, goes to the Lakers fan bullshit. Bottom line, you made an incorrect statement, got called out for it and now you want to pretend otherwise. If you intend to post on the NBA boards more often, I'd suggest that you step up your game, it's pretty unimpressive so far.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, goes to the Lakers fan bullshit. Bottom line, you made an incorrect statement, got called out for it and now you want to pretend otherwise. If you intend to post on the NBA boards more often, I'd suggest that you step up your game, it's pretty unimpressive so far.

He was butt hurt because I referenced that Pierce was a former Celtics player as the reason he's an ass.:pound:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was butt hurt because I referenced that Pierce was a former Celtics player as the reason he's an ass.:pound:
To be fair to the Celtics, he was an ass long before he wore the green and white.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to the Celtics, he was an ass long before he wore the green and white.
I was about to say that you're one of the better Celtics fans in here, but fortunately noticed you're a Pistons fan before insulting you like that:lol: - If those two guys had just say "hey they are all asses or something I think that would have been a legitimate point, but yeah - Pierce has always been an ass

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did I make an incorrect statement? Fact TLF mentions "former Celtics Players" obviously talking about players other than Pierce.
(post 34). Gnarly simply tells him to look at his own team before painting with a broad brush (35). OutlawImmortal [Laker Fan] is the first to mention other players by name (38). TLF mentions Shaq and tells Gnarly to stay on the Pierce topic when TLF is the one who came off topic (34)(39). That's when I said I'm pretty sure Gnarly is talking about Kobe(40)
Again TLF uses the off topic card and says Pierce and questions Gnarlys right to criticize Kobe because Kobe has championships and $125M over the last 5 years.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell does TLF not know that the Celtics went to the Finals in 2008 and 2010. He claims to be a "true Lakers fan" and such.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell does TLF not know that the Celtics went to the Finals in 2008 and 2010. He claims to be a "true Lakers fan" and such.

As I said before - I thought he was a warriors fan. Hello?!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I make an incorrect statement? Fact TLF mentions "former Celtics Players" obviously talking about players other than Pierce.
(post 34). Gnarly simply tells him to look at his own team before painting with a broad brush (35). OutlawImmortal [Laker Fan] is the first to mention other players by name (38). TLF mentions Shaq and tells Gnarly to stay on the Pierce topic when TLF is the one who came off topic (34)(39). That's when I said I'm pretty sure Gnarly is talking about Kobe(40)
Again TLF uses the off topic card and says Pierce and questions Gnarlys right to criticize Kobe because Kobe has championships and $125M over the last 5 years.

Already been pointed out. Go back and re-read. Better yet, just drop it before you embarrass yourself further.