• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul Pierce doesn't know how to shut up

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already been pointed out. Go back and re-read. Better yet, just drop it before you embarrass yourself further.

Is that all you have. I laid it out in a time line for you and you still cant see it.

Just admit it a Laker fan went off the Pierce topic and another Laker fan was the first to actually name other players.

I'll say one thing though had I known TLF was a post for effect poster I never would have gave him the time of day.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I make an incorrect statement? Fact TLF mentions "former Celtics Players" obviously talking about players other than Pierce.
(post 34). Gnarly simply tells him to look at his own team before painting with a broad brush (35). OutlawImmortal [Laker Fan] is the first to mention other players by name (38). TLF mentions Shaq and tells Gnarly to stay on the Pierce topic when TLF is the one who came off topic (34)(39). That's when I said I'm pretty sure Gnarly is talking about Kobe(40)
Again TLF uses the off topic card and says Pierce and questions Gnarlys right to criticize Kobe because Kobe has championships and $125M over the last 5 years.

Here is my original statement:

We are talking about former Celtics players who have always been known for being horses behinds, so why is anyone surprised?

Now where in here did I say anything about another player. I referenced that fact that Pierce is a former Celtics player and suggested in consideration of that - No one should be surprised.

Gnarly then responded with his crap about the Lakers current employment(direct quote) of "the biggest asshole in sports history"

Quite frankly I thought Karl Malone was much bigger asshole and then there was Nick Van Axle, Stephen Marbury, Matt Barnes and the list goes on, but since he didn't mention anyone by name - I put Shaq Oneal's name in there instead which obviously pissed you off as well. I mean if you aren't pissed off then why are you whining. Either way as I pointed out - this thread isn't about the assholes in Los Angeles. This thread is about the Pierce the asshole. But again in my original statement - I never went off topic - I responded to the drivel posted by Gnarly and your that went off topic.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that all you have. I laid it out in a time line for you and you still cant see it.

Just admit it a Laker fan went off the Pierce topic and another Laker fan was the first to actually name other players.

I'll say one thing though had I known TLF was a post for effect poster I never would have gave him the time of day.

Yes, I saw you try to deflect and make shit up. It didn't work. I'd say nice try, but it really wasn't. It was lame and amateurish.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it will make him feel better, I will just agree that Kobe is the biggest asshole in sport history. I don't want him to go home crying his eyes out tonight when he goes to sleep. It's no loss for me if they hate Kobe. He's not the first to hate Kobe and won't be the last.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity RWTD, I don't care either way, but you act as if Gnarly is your lover - the way you keep defending him. You need to chill dude and let him speak for himself

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizards will beat Atlanta u heard it here first

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deron Williams sent a personal message to Paul "The Truth" Pierce last night. He's not your personal joke bigmouth.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Nets manage to beat the Hawks , we'll have some very interesting storylines in a Nets-Wizards series.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deron Williams sent a personal message to Paul "The Truth" Pierce last night. He's not your personal joke bigmouth.
One big game after years of garbage in BKN? Maybe if he keeps playing like this

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Invite a former Celtics player on your team and it's like injecting cancer cells into your blood.

Not smart.

So - are the Wizards players now injected with something evil? LOL. Not sure how they will fare moving forward, but I have to say that their players have performed very well thus far especially given their relatively poor 2nd half of the regular season.

Pierce has had nothing but a positive effect on this team. These are men - if they can't take a little criticism then perhaps they don't belong in the NBA. I feel pretty confident in stating that Pierce's comments will have a positive effect on players like Beal, Wall & Porter both at the current time & for many more years to come.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on talkin Truth!
d

How the hell can you not enjoy this dude's trash talk? Might be the best postgame quote of all time

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I called game" Thats awesome.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1