• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats vs Jets

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you thought we had problems...

enkay21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the more I look at the loss Sunday the less upset I am with our squad. Inexcusable mistakes, and in my eyes we had no business losing the game, but even down 33-7 we had a legit shot of winning that game. Not sure if that's more a testament to this team's perseverance or the fact that none of us think the Eagles are that good.

By the way, since I can't make a new thread I'll post here, any idea what play the below is referring to? From Mailbag:

@jonfarrin asks: Will you show me the all-22 film of the 4/10 play that shanny keeps insisting would've/could've been a td?

Keim: I can’t show you the All-22, but I can tell you that I watched it and Mike Shanahan is probably right. At the least, Santana Moss would have caught the ball inside the 20 and had a race to the goal line. Here’s why: The Redskins caught Philly with the right play against the right defense. The Redskins used a bunch formation to the right and the Eagles rotated, after the snap, to a single-high look. The Eagles played man coverage against the bunch. The problem for them: The DB who was assigned to Moss was aligned just inside the hashmark. Moss was lined up two yards outside -- and was running a deep out. When the whistle blew and the players stopped, Moss had a several yard cushion as he was breaking around the 25-yard line. The safety was deep middle at around the 15. The Redskins would have been down six with just under seven minutes to play.