• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jets pregame

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank Rooting Guide for Tomorrow
SOS = Strength of Schedule Improvement

Titans over Seahawks SOS

Colts over Falcons SOS

Panthers over Packers #1 overall pick in play

Cardinals over Bears Will make Bears 2nd rounder higher and the #3 overall pick in play

Cowboys over Dolphins Probably ensures they play their starters week 18

Patriots over Broncos #2 overall in play

Giants over Eagles Helps ensure Cowboys play their starters week 18

Ravens over 49ers SOS

I hope to never be here again.
It is what it is........grow up. Lol
Maybe Santa is nice to us this year and simply gives us the #1 pick...lol.

Has any other fanbase deserved it in the past 20 years...lol

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Santa is nice to us this year and simply gives us the #1 pick...lol.

Has any other fanbase deserved it in the past 20 years...lol
I don't even know what I would do with the first pick. Caleb has so many red flags, he's 6'1, but who wants to be the team that had the first pick and passed on supposedly the next Mahomes.

Guys like Mahomes don't come around that often, so I'd be shocked if Caleb came close to that.

I do think if the Skins can find their way to the 2 spot, #1 could definitely be in play.

If you are the Bears and Fields finishes strong, why not move back and leave the draft with Harrison Jr. and Fashanu/Alt.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what I would do with the first pick. Caleb has so many red flags, he's 6'1, but who wants to be the team that had the first pick and passed on supposedly the next Mahomes.

Guys like Mahomes don't come around that often, so I'd be shocked if Caleb came close to that.

I do think if the Skins can find their way to the 2 spot, #1 could definitely be in play.

If you are the Bears and Fields finishes strong, why not move back and leave the draft with Harrison Jr. and Fashanu/Alt.
Agreed.

Not sure what I would do with the #1. Slide down a few spots to like 4 or 5?

The best thing would be to have the 1st pick of each round.

The Bears are in a good spot but have the biggest spot light on them.

I think they should build around fields. I would grab Harrison Jr and the best OT with those picks but that is me.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Not sure what I would do with the #1. Slide down a few spots to like 4 or 5?

The best thing would be to have the 1st pick of each round.

The Bears are in a good spot but have the biggest spot light on them.

I think they should build around fields. I would grab Harrison Jr and the best OT with those picks but that is me.
I really couldn't say. I think the Bears are in the same position as us. Fields and Howell have about three weeks to lock thier positions down.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but they say the next mahomes comes around every year. I just don’t want us to reach just because any qb is there when we pick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think all of those qbs will need to be developed and some have maturity issues . all have some talent but none of them are coming in here and winning 10 games year one . and really judging by the comments here year in and year out the base wants the next HOF qb at all costs . and they wont accept that in all of my time being a fan we ran into one sonny

this eventually will be the ABSHers because he isnt sexy enough , cant grow , and this is all he will ever be based on the shit show around him

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but they say the next mahomes comes around every year. I just don’t want us to reach just because any qb is there when we pick.
I'm going to reserve final judgment until the end of the season. I'm currently in for either Daniels or Harrison Jr.

Harrison Jr
McLaurin
Dotson

Very tempting

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but they say the next mahomes comes around every year.

I'm going to reserve final judgment until the end of the season. I'm currently in for either Daniels or Harrison Jr.

Harrison Jr
McLaurin
Dotson

Very tempting
I’m curious. Would Daniel’s be your first QB taken?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m curious. Would Daniel’s be your first QB taken?
I really like Jayden. Doing what he did in the SEC. 40tds 8int He's actually a better runner than RG3 was. RG3 had straight line speed. Jayden is just as quick as he is fast. 6'4

This is probably a lazy take but if you are the GM that passes on Caleb and he turns out to be that dude, you'll never work in the league again.

I really can't say j_y.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harrison Jr
McLaurin
Dotson

Very tempting
What would your plan be to address the OLine?
2nd rounders?
Free agency?

For the record, I agree with you regarding temptation.

I think we can pick up interior OLine help in free agency, I don't think we can get tackle help in free agency.

That being said, this roster sux and the new GM will have to start somewhere. I don't expect a winning season until 2026 anyways. Let's build it right.

When in doubt, build inside out.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd rounders?
Free agency?

I think we can pick up interior OLine help in free agency, I don't think we can get tackle help in free agency.

That being said, this roster sux and the new GM will have to start somewhere. I don't expect a winning season until 2026 anyways. Let's build it right.

Did you see the list of available OL via free agency? Good luck with that.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the list of available OL via free agency? Good luck with that.
A few guards that would be upgrades but it's not good.

Rivera really set this team back. No other way to put it.

We need a miracle to get this team competitive. Patience will need to be our mantra

I honestly don't want to see a 2024 prediction thread next year. It's just a vehicle for frustration.

The GM will probably need to fix the OLine a secure that qb spot first and foremost.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wether it’s shame on the players or not. I think they don’t like EB and his philosophy. They want him out for sure

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd rounders?
Free agency?

I'm really hoping the Pats aren't willing to pay Brown and Onwenu. Both their starting tackles are free agents.

Keim said he doesn't see four new starters on the line, more like three. It's so early but at first glance, maybe one of the Pats tackles, draft guard or tackle (Onwenu has played a lot of guard) in the 2nd and pick up a center at the top of the 3rd.

I could definitely be talked into Fashanu though. Like I said, just not plan A for me.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really hoping the Pats aren't willing to pay Brown and Onwenu. Both their starting tackles are free agents.

Keim said he doesn't see four new starters on the line, more like three. It's so early but at first glance, maybe one of the Pats tackles, draft guard or tackle (Onwenu has played a lot of guard) in the 2nd and pick up a center at the top of the 3rd.

I could definitely be talked into Fashanu though. Like I said, just not plan A for me.
Seems like the free agent pool is lopsided in terms of talent available on the defensive side versus the offensive side.

In other words, we might spend on defense and look to the draft to build the offense. Of course there will be overlap and such.

Agree on 3 new OLine starters. Cosmi will stay and probably Larsen.

It could be that EB is screwing up a lot of this as well and that a competent OC can address some of these problems.

EB was a huge mistake and I am embarrassed I actually thought he would do well here. He is coaching himself out of HC consideration in the NFL.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the free agent pool is lopsided in terms of talent available on the defensive side versus the offensive side.

In other words, we might spend on defense and look to the draft to build the offense. Of course there will be overlap and such.

It could be that EB is screwing up a lot of this as well and that a competent OC can address some of these problems.

EB was a huge mistake and I am embarrassed I actually thought he would do well here. He is coaching himself out of HC consideration in the NFL.
Larsen can't stay healthy. They have to draft center or see what Stromberg is. Jmo

I have a feeling either Leno or Lucas stays.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really have no idea what EB is or isn't. I'm almost positive he doesn't survive this though.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what to do. I’m disappointed in Sam. He has just fallen apart. Not a good sign. Jacoby has played well, better than I expected. Props to him.
who starts next week? Is the evaluation of Sam over? I’m still concerned about taking any QB in the first round. I think they all could be a reach at 4.