• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pats vs Broncos

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Much love. Congrats and good game.
heh just messing with ya. good game. that was a crazy game. we'll probably meet up again in the playoffs. not looking forward to playing the broncos again ill be honest.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey hey!
I suppose we are going to have a gathering of fair-weather fans now. Can't believe the little support you offer, now we will have little homers crawling out of the woodwork.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was their largest comeback ever? I'm honestly surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey hey!
I suppose we are going to have a gathering of fair-weather fans now. Can't believe the little support you offer, now we will have little homers crawling out of the woodwork.

Always have been a Patriots fan! Usually just don't post on game threads.

Complete turn-around in the 2nd half. I wish I was a fly on that wall in the locker room and heard what BB and or Brady said to the team.

I still don't get how commentators and sports reporters are blaming the Broncos loss on Welker though

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what happened to end the game but still.... The Broncos were up 24-0 on the Patriots.... If anything you have to blame the Broncos D and not Welker

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what happened to end the game but still.... The Broncos were up 24-0 on the Patriots.... If anything you have to blame the Broncos D and not Welker

But with the game on the line Welker made two awful mistakes. Some blame has to go on him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with the game on the line Welker made two awful mistakes. Some blame has to go on him.

ok some blame.... But not as much as everyone is giving him. The Broncos defense still shat the bed.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey hey!

Think you need to learn the difference between a fair weather fan and a diehard fan who is a little bit down on their team.

Half the people you're calling out have been, if anything, far too optimistic all year (or longer!). There's no shame in feeling a bit defeated after you lose starter after starter, start losing games to holes in your roster that you thought were filled, and so on, though.

(Unfortunately, this is the second game I actually missed this year - but purely due to a huge family crisis, I don't miss Patriots games unless there's a damn good reason).

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at being fair weather fans for not being on a game thread regardless.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an amazing game. Probably one of the best sporting events I've ever seen.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you need to learn the difference between a fair weather fan and a diehard fan who is a little bit down on their team.

Half the people you're calling out have been, if anything, far too optimistic all year (or longer!). There's no shame in feeling a bit defeated after you lose starter after starter, start losing games to holes in your roster that you thought were filled, and so on, though.

(Unfortunately, this is the second game I actually missed this year - but purely due to a huge family crisis, I don't miss Patriots games unless there's a damn good reason).

Sorry about my comment, was a bit rude. Was not calling out anyone, only preempting troll attacks in the heat of the moment. I was excited because I made a comment in game day thread in main board at half time, said: "don't worry, Pats will come back and win this one." LOL! I was jawing of course, but also had a sliver of hope.

I know most of you were in the ESPN Pats board and can truly say it was probably the best of team boards, all football talk, about the team, mock drafts, etc. Wish the crew from over there would post more here - miss ya.
:suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about my comment, was a bit rude. Was not calling out anyone, only preempting troll attacks in the heat of the moment. I was excited because I made a comment in game day thread in main board at half time, said: "don't worry, Pats will come back and win this one." LOL! I was jawing of course, but also had a sliver of hope.

I know most of you were in the ESPN Pats board and can truly say it was probably the best of team boards, all football talk, about the team, mock drafts, etc. Wish the crew from over there would post more here - miss ya.
:suds:

It's cool Dude. You're usually polite. We are all discouraged about all the injuries. Some have found it more palatable to throw the towel in. I can't see any reason to do that. We're hurting but we have also beat several playoff teams to get to 9-3.
By the way, I called the comeback also. You are not the only one with hope.....