• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats Game in Retrospect

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit surprised they managed to almost finesse this win, which is great given circumstance, but they still lost.

Some things to monitor:

1) Trade Deadline
2) Jordan Lucas has done pretty well as far as I can tell; one of the few defenders to not shit the bed last night
3) Morse

I am officially on the fire Sutton wagon at this point I think. At some point when this level of passivity on defense at all levels is persistent, it's a reflection of the coach. Does that fix much? Maybe some, but nobody is kidding themselves here, the defense needs work in the offseason.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kpass back at practice. Morse, Houston, and yes, Berry are not this Wednesday.

Sorensen sounds close; and sounds like one of the guys they will bring back from IR. Probably not a great sign if you wanted Watts back if LDT has a serious shot of coming back.

Also:

Just seeing some of Craig Stout's stuff today: Sutton called a trash game and the jimmies and joes mostly made the issue worse.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit surprised they managed to almost finesse this win, which is great given circumstance, but they still lost.

Some things to monitor:

1) Trade Deadline
2) Jordan Lucas has done pretty well as far as I can tell; one of the few defenders to not shit the bed last night
3) Morse

I am officially on the fire Sutton wagon at this point I think. At some point when this level of passivity on defense at all levels is persistent, it's a reflection of the coach. Does that fix much? Maybe some, but nobody is kidding themselves here, the defense needs work in the offseason.

I personally thought the firing of Sutton should've happened last off-season. there's absolutely NO consistency in his defensive play calling, no excuse for giving opposing QB's all year to throw, etc. especially considering(when healthy) some of the talent we have on the defensive side of the ball...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on vacation right after this game but my main takeaway from this one was some of the issues that Bill Belichick was able to create against the Chiefs offense in the first half. From there you saw Reid and Mahomes adjust and neither team could cover the other.

I liked how the team responded against the Bengals. 2-1 against the tough part of the schedule is solid. Fire Bob Sutton? Probably. Patrick Peterson possible? This does seem like the type of year to go all-in on.