• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say who gives a fuck, other than whiny little crybabies, looking for any reason to hate the Pats even more.

Your QB has been accused of r*pe on more than one occasion. So you better assume that the next time he is accused of r*pe, he will be guilty. Because of his history and all...

:clap:

No it was consensual sex. Ask any Steelers fan.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots aren't even the NFL's most hated team. How the hell are they the most hated sports team?

I disagree, my friend. Name a more hated team in the NFL. Maybe at one time it was the Cowboys but years of mediocrity have diluted that hate. I think NE is most definitely the most hated team, currently in the NFL.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, my friend. Name a more hated team in the NFL. Maybe at one time it was the Cowboys but years of mediocrity have diluted that hate. I think NE is most definitely the most hated team, currently in the NFL.

I'd say more people hate the Steelers than the Patriots.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say more people hate the Steelers than the Patriots.

I certainly do but I don't think the consensus supports that. I hate Pitt because one of my brothers is a Steelers fan and an annoying one, that's constantly reminding me that they have 6 Super Bowls. Just STFU, dipshit. ;)

bchoinski

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He owns the place....He can as most can say whatever he/she wants. 4 posts in and you post shit like this :L

I've seen worse from long-timers, and my opinion is just as valid. I was unaware he was the owner of the site, and if so I grant that he has an ascended right to be more abrasive than if he was "just another admin".

But being a fan of the team it grates on me that he feels it's his right to dump all over it just because he mods the board. I don;t like the jets, and some other teams, but i don't feel the need to be a jerk on their boards, neither here or on the old CBS boards.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen worse from long-timers, and my opinion is just as valid. I was unaware he was the owner of the site, and if so I grant that he has an ascended right to be more abrasive than if he was "just another admin".

But being a fan of the team it grates on me that he feels it's his right to dump all over it just because he mods the board. I don;t like the jets, and some other teams, but i don't feel the need to be a jerk on their boards, neither here or on the old CBS boards.

Good to see another Irish fan, hope you're here more than a week

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Irish fans, what happened to Craig? I haven't seen him post in awhile.

Good question

I have no idea, I haven't seen him in awhile. He's also a big Bruins fan I think, so maybe he'll be back soon with the NHL playoffs around the corner.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to give Hammer a pass because he is related to Peyton, either married to him or maybe Cooper. Even though he "like Brady" he likes jumping on him because of the 'Pats fans". We all know Brady wins every game by himself, and only the the others guys lose the game. We are never critical of him and always make excuses, like the Denver AFCG. He was trying to be a good teammate but if the O-line protected him better and gave him more time. Oops wrong QB

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question

I have no idea, I haven't seen him in awhile. He's also a big Bruins fan I think, so maybe he'll be back soon with the NHL playoffs around the corner.

I didn't know he was a hockey fan. I guess he's from Boston? He's a pretty good poster. He makes me laugh on the politics board.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see another Irish fan, hope you're here more than a week

I was a fan of ND when Knute was the coach, loved them leather helmuts. You didnt get concussions, just died or brain damage Couldnt understand Lou "daffy" Holtz

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a fan of ND when Knute was the coach, loved them leather helmuts. You didnt get concussions, just died or brain damage Couldnt understand Lou "daffy" Holtz

Ah yes, our glory days

So long ago that was

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To bold number 1. It is everyone's right to say what they want for the most part here at the Hoop. For instance I hate the Montreal Canadians and during game threads with my Boston Bruins I am not shy about saying so.

To bold #2. Trolling on team boards is generally frowned upon and will most likely get you a PM from a mod. If continued may result in a vacation from posting. This is the NFL general forum so pretty much all goes.

To bold #3 This is not CBS.

I just found it a bit odd that a new poster 4 posts in would jump right into this shit and start off with insulting people or calling attention to them. Hope you enjoy the Hoop as most of us do.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Knute Rockne?! How fucking old are you, Sonny?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knute Rockne?! How fucking old are you, Sonny?

RD I'm 50 or so in my pic and its in b&w. I stopped counting once I hit 3 digits and that fuck Willard Scott wouldn't acknowledge my BDay when I hit the century mark

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RD I'm 50 or so in my pic and its in b&w. I stopped counting once I hit 3 digits and that fuck Willard Scott wouldn't acknowledge my BDay when I hit the century mark

I like the mob style SN

Is that in reference to Donnie Brasco?