• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. The biggest surprise for me in this story is that Rolling Stone magazine still exists.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider the history of the club.

Anytime you go to court the judge looks at your criminal record.

BB has been told to not list as many as 22 of his players as 'questionable'.

Spygate. "I just misinterpreted the rules".

This past year one of his player jumped over the center on a FG and they were flagged for it. BB's response, "Well he didn't come from the second level".

There's nothing in the rules that says he has to.

BB's response to that?

"I just misinterpreted the rules".

And now there's this.

Based upon his history I'd say he's guilty as frak.

Oops:

John Harbaugh sees 'no value' in NFL injury reports - NFL.com

Analysis: Injury report is game within the game - USATODAY.com

bs on he was told not to, it is quite the opposite. The league will fine them if they are not listed (see Ravens)

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based upon YOUR history, you'll dis anything to do with the Patriots.

Dismissed.

Why? Because I assume that a HC that's lied his ass off for years is still doing so?

I think your screen name speaks volumes. You're a homer, and that's NOT a good thing.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHAT?

I bounced a couple of checks like 30 years ago because I misinterpreted what was in my account.
I also had a firearm in my home when I stroked the checks.

Does this make me an armed bank robber because of my "history"?

I know he's guilty, he won in the past...All patriot haters....

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT?

I bounced a couple of checks like 30 years ago because I misinterpreted what was in my account.
I also had a firearm in my home when I stroked the checks.

Does this make me an armed bank robber because of my "history"?

I know he's guilty, he won in the past...All patriot haters....

Yeah, because bouncing a check is EXACTLY the same as

1) Listing as many as 22 of your players on the 'questionable' list so the other team wouldn't know who you were going to start

2) Taping signals, making cut up tapes and showing them to your players for 7 years.

3) Having a special teams player dive over the center and when you get flagged, "Oh, we just misinterpreted the rules".

Those things happened.

So based upon that, yeah - I say he lied about injuries to gain an edge on the field.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No intelligent coach pays the tiniest bit of attention to injury reports.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider the history of the club.

Anytime you go to court the judge looks at your criminal record.

BB has been told to not list as many as 22 of his players as 'questionable'.

Spygate. "I just misinterpreted the rules".

This past year one of his player jumped over the center on a FG and they were flagged for it. BB's response, "Well he didn't come from the second level".

There's nothing in the rules that says he has to.

BB's response to that?

"I just misinterpreted the rules".

And now there's this.

Love this coming from a Steelers fan Pot meet Kettle

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove this.

I did someone took down my post

I had links to the NFL Fining the Ravens for not putting someone on the Injury Report

and USA Today with an article on the league requiring teams to list any player who could be injured (thus making your 22 players argument invalid)

There have been a few of these since this came out. Easy enough to find and point out. Then again with the amount of Patriot hate on here, I can see why my post would have been taken down.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this coming from a Steelers fan Pot meet Kettle

Nice deflection.

At the end of the day your HC has cheated his arse off his entire career. He's made looking for loopholes in the rules an art form and when he gets busted, "Oh, we just misinterpreted the rules".

So yeah, I think he lied about injury reports.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Pats are being persecuted." - Homer :L

bchoinski

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did someone took down my post

I had links to the NFL Fining the Ravens for not putting someone on the Injury Report

and USA Today with an article on the league requiring teams to list any player who could be injured (thus making your 22 players argument invalid)

There have been a few of these since this came out. Easy enough to find and point out. Then again with the amount of Patriot hate on here, I can see why my post would have been taken down.

Most likely by Hammerhead. With all the bile he has for the Patriots it's amazing this site lets him moderate the board. You would normally like a neutral party to moderate...:noidea:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He owns it. :thumb:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely by Hammerhead. With all the bile he has for the Patriots it's amazing this site lets him moderate the board. You would normally like a neutral party to moderate...:noidea:

He owns the place....He can as most can say whatever he/she wants. 4 posts in and you post shit like this :L

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection.

At the end of the day your HC has cheated his arse off his entire career. He's made looking for loopholes in the rules an art form and when he gets busted, "Oh, we just misinterpreted the rules".

So yeah, I think he lied about injury reports.

I say who gives a fuck, other than whiny little crybabies, looking for any reason to hate the Pats even more.

Your QB has been accused of r*pe on more than one occasion. So you better assume that the next time he is accused of r*pe, he will be guilty. Because of his history and all...

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets try this again

Former Broncos wideout Nate Jackson explains in his book, Slow Getting Up (excerpt via Monday Morning Quarterback), NFL players play through excruciating pain all the time. However, the other side of the story, relayed here by NFL agent Jack Bechta on Bleacher Report back in 2009, is that sometimes players are placed on injury reserve so quickly that the team actually finds it expedient to release them with an injury settlement.
There is, literally, something in place for teams to do exactly what Spikes is alleging. This isn't just done in the NFL; it's a normal practice blessed by ownership and can actually help some players in the long run—if only by stopping them from going through what Jackson went through.
Matt Bowen, NFL Lead Writer at B/R, also went through this injury settlement process. He recounts the tale here, and (frankly) what he went through is far more underhanded than anything Spikes may believe the Patriots did to him:
The previous week, the Rams training staff asked me to go work out on the field for the first time since the injury. And to be honest, I didn’t think twice about it as a naïve player in my second season in the NFL.
Work out? Sure, why not?
Bad move, kid.
After I showed the trainers that I could run, cut, jump and backpedal through a half-speed workout, I was viewed as a “healthy” player.
And that meant they could cut me loose.

More to follow

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is some more

John Harbaugh sees 'no value' in NFL injury reports

• _Rosenthal1-65x90.jpg
  • print.png

g-plus.png

fb-like.png

share-button.png

• By Gregg Rosenthal
  • Around The League Editor
  • Published: Nov. 2, 2012 at 02:53 p.m.
  • Updated: Nov. 3, 2012 at 05:31 p.m.

The Baltimore Ravens were fined $20,000 by the NFL for not listing Ed Reed on their injury report. Don't be surprised if Ravens coach John Harbaugh is fined himself.
"There's no credence on the injury report now," Harbaugh said Friday, via The Baltimore Sun. "It doesn't mean anything. It has no value. The injury report has no value."

The Ravens listed just a handful of players on their injury report until the team was fined. The Ravens listed 16 players this week. The Cleveland Browns listed 19.

By rule, a team has to list players who have significant injuries even if they take every practice snap. This is "especially true of key players and those players whose injuries have been covered extensively by the media," according to the rules. Harbaugh took issue with that aspect as well.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Belichek is responsible for so many wrongs. It is suspected he caused global warming. He introduced steroids into modern sport and his teams used steroids to gain unfare advantage. It may be likely that he piped sound through stadium speakers, stole his previous teams playbooks, and set bounties to injure players of opposing teams. He has a foot fetish. He fudged cap numbers. He threw chairs at players and punched them during practices and he promoted college players and coaches to take bribes and money from their alma matter.

But he is not arrogant, he is open about what his team does, and he would rather use the press to chastise his players then demand they keep in line with the plan. He would never ask his team to enter the super bowl w/o calling out each player as they enter the field. He never changes up his system, he never invents things like the 2 TE set, or master the 3-4 structure. He does not know how to find gems that others discard.

He looks alot like Putin, and rumors are they are related.

Let me say I get the sarcasm and agree the BB is more vilified then needed, but seriously mastered the 3-4. There were many amazing 3-4 defenses before BB came along. Also his record with late round picks is not better then any other team. He has drafted 6 pro bowlers rounds 4-7 take out the K and ST pro bowl that leaves Hernandez Cassel Brady and Koppelen. Brady was a great find and he deserves credit but one player doesnt make him day two nfl draft master. Honestly if it wasnt for Brady BB would have been fired about ten years ago.

I guess I read your post wrong you ment bringing in guys like Walker. That being said is Welker that great or did Brady make him.

Last edited by a moderator: