• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats accused of cheating again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a guy that's a fan of the Yankees and Pats.

It sounds sacreligious, but plenty here in Prov. RI is predominantly Italian so lot of Yankee fans esp old timers, and some Giant fans,pre Boston Patriots days, they being the local team. My 2 best friends here are Steeler fans. Pats were doormats in 70's and Pitt rules, so they prob latched on. I supported local and suffered many bad seasons

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, stay on topic. Patriots are a bunch of cheaters.

J-E-T-S my friend from Rehoboth sorry didnt realize it was you, you threw me off with SN lol. My son's team won state again and he was in paper 2 weeks back when they announced Koppen was going to be an asst at Hendricken.

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds sacreligious, but plenty here in Prov. RI is predominantly Italian so lot of Yankee fans esp old timers, and some Giant fans,pre Boston Patriots days, they being the local team. My 2 best friends here are Steeler fans. Pats were doormats in 70's and Pitt rules, so they prob latched on. I supported local and suffered many bad seasons

When he told me that he was a fan of the Yankees and Pats I asked, "What the hell", because I know how much Boston and NYC hate each other.

He said, "Yup, I'm a fan of the two most hated teams in America."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he told me that he was a fan of the Yankees and Pats I asked, "What the hell", because I know how much Boston and NYC hate each other.

He said, "Yup, I'm a fan of the two most hated teams in America."

Guy at work with me now is a diehard Yankees fans and Steelers/Pats fan. And most would think bandwagon fan but again here in RI old time Italians watched Yankees with DiMaggio etc and their sons, grandsons stayed NY fans

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy at work with me now is a diehard Yankees fans and Steelers/Pats fan. And most would think bandwagon fan but again here in RI old time Italians watched Yankees with DiMaggio etc and their sons, grandsons stayed NY fans

A good friend of mine from RI is a Pitt/NYY/Montreal fan.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Anguilo Bros ( 5) Jerry was the underboss. He went to Ray's coin-o-matic and asked for protection from the Boston wiseguys, he was a big bookmaker back then. He gave Ray 50k and 100k every year, and he became made w/o making his bones. You're good Irish

Does that family still operate? I find it hard to believe they don't.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that family still operate? I find it hard to believe they don't.

They all went into the pen at 60's and 70's of age. The only thing they operate is laundry at Fed prison. They were disliked by real guys who had to make their bones, instead of buying in, but nobody fucked with Raymond. Once he died , it was open game. Ray Jr, Salemme, Bianco, Baby Shacks and now Cheeseman

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy isn't a Pats fan and neither am I

Dude has 100 posts. 50 are knob-slobbing Tom Brady and the other 50 are trying to convince us he's not a Pats fan.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles' Cary Williams: Patriots are 'cheaters'

Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Cary Williams isn't a fan of his team's upcoming joint practices with the New England Patriots. Williams just doesn't trust Bill Belichick's team.

"I'm trying not to go into details about it or disrespect that organization, because I give that organization all the credit in the world," Williams said Friday via the Philadelphia Inquirer. "But one fact still remains. They haven't won a Super Bowl since they got caught.

"They're cheaters ... I know you're going to be looking at the (Eagles practice) film when we go out there ... we'll be watching film of them. I don't want to show them my cards. That's just me."

We could pick apart these silly comments word-by-word, but it would be taking the quotes too seriously. Instead, we'll just wait for Belichick's inevitably caustic response, complete with his "Did you really just ask that?" face.

Story here...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats since they got caught and exposed? Ain't won shit. Their fans pretend like they just won a couple of years ago but they ain't wont shit in a decade. This season with that arsenal of weapons surrounding Brady? I want no excuses on the way to 19-0 and the Lombardi back in Foxboro for the first time in 10 years.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats since they got caught and exposed? Ain't won shit. Their fans pretend like they just won a couple of years ago but they ain't wont shit in a decade. This season with that arsenal of weapons surrounding Brady? I want no excuses on the way to 19-0 and the Lombardi back in Foxboro for the first time in 10 years.

They still haven't signed a quality film editor........ Or have they...:noidea:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they steal other peoples kids too

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty common knowledge at this point. Everyone knows they cheated. Fans, players, owners, coaches. They will have that asterisk next to their name forever.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billicheat will pretty much do anything to win another SB. Sadly, since his cam corder was taken away, he won't.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still haven't signed a quality film editor........ Or have they...:noidea:

With the world-class talent on that team right now I wouldn't be surprised if Spielberg is their film editor?

I've never seen a team with so much talent.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the world-class talent on that team right now I wouldn't be surprised if Spielberg is their film editor?

I've never seen a team with so much talent.

Guess you haven't looked at Denver 2x the talent and Seattle and SF