• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Sweep AFCN

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened. Let's just try and forget about it.
giphy.gif

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that good team you're talking about the same one that has a 2-4-1 record on the road:rolleyes2: that pretty good team?

Well, when your favorite team is a successful 9-4-1 and the only Team to clinch a Division Title so far, you might say a local HATER might have something negative to say. Surprise.....Surprise.

Congrats on the Pats success, I am just so glad I don't have to listen to you or Zolack or the other Pats fans on a daily basis.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Steelers see the Pats in the postseason... Then they can settle this dispute

The last place on earth that the Steelers want to play football is Gillette Stadium. Ain't no way possible the Patriots play in the Ketchup Bottle.

Maybe next to last................Baltimore might be the last.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moral of the story, asshole, is that your bitch Steelers don't want the Pats in the playoffs. And we both know that.
Uh oh, internet tough guy... Shaking in my boots over here...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last place on earth that the Steelers want to play football is Gillette Stadium. Ain't no way possible the Patriots play in the Ketchup Bottle.

Maybe next to last................Baltimore might be the last.
Not favorable for any AFC team to go into Gillette. But still, Steelers almost beat the Pats with Landry Jones IN Foxborough.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, internet tough guy... Shaking in my boots over here...
Internet tough guy? Did I threaten you? What an odd thing to say. But at least you used your words instead of a stupid gif. That's progress.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Internet tough guy? Did I threaten you? What an odd thing to say. But at least you used your words instead of a stupid gif. That's progress.
lol...

200.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when your favorite team is a successful 9-4-1 and the only Team to clinch a Division Title so far, you might say a local HATER might have something negative to say. Surprise.....Surprise.

Congrats on the Pats success, I am just so glad I don't have to listen to you or Zolack or the other Pats fans on a daily basis.
I didn't realize until now how important that NE game was to Seattle. Otherwise they'd be 1-5-1.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not favorable for any AFC team to go into Gillette. But still, Steelers almost beat the Pats with Landry Jones IN Foxborough.

And Buffalo beat the Patriots with Jacoby Brissett and his broken hand in Foxborough. Almost only counts in Horse shoes and Hand grenades. The Steelers still lost. The Steelers offense isn't their problem. The Steelers defense gives up too many points and the offense can't overcome that. That's why the Steelers are battling for their playoff lives. And just may die trying.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Buffalo beat the Patriots with Jacoby Brissett and his broken hand in Foxborough. Almost only counts in Horse shoes and Hand grenades. The Steelers still lost. The Steelers offense isn't their problem. The Steelers defense gives up too many points and the offense can't overcome that. That's why the Steelers are battling for their playoff lives. And just may die trying.
True, a win is a win. And long after this season is over nobody will remember the specifics, just the W/L column.

Steelers defense was/is definitely a problem. Thankfully they are starting to at least look competent. Not sure if they are for real or not. I definitely don't have a lot of confidence in them, but one thing is for sure they are playing much better lately.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers defense was/is definitely a problem. Thankfully they are starting to at least look competent. Not sure if they are for real or not. I definitely don't have a lot of confidence in them, but one thing is for sure they are playing much better lately.

And 'NOW' is when it really counts. The Patriots exposed the Ravens vulnerable under belly and the Steelers have the RB to slice it wide open. This is one of a very few games I'm really looking forward to watching.