• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Patriots @ Seahawks 8:20 pm EST NBC

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positive for the Pats though is Cam looked like a real QB for the first time in 8 years against the Seahawks. Belichick is doing something right with him.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bad play call by the Pats there. They should have spread it out to give Cam the option to run or pass

See? A dedicated run at the goal line between Seattle and NE to win the game might not work.

I agree, a pass option would have been a good decision, unless they chose a quick slant to their 3rd WR, of course.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK Metcalf might be a little better than N'Keal Harry. Not sure yet.

Edelman impressed me tonight. Made some great catches.

Clearly the Hawks need to lean on their offense this season. If they end up being serious contenders late in the season, I think Wilson will end up being the MVP.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the rest of the season goes great for you guys.

Helluva game Patriots fans

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it matters that it was predictable; if Lano doesn't get underneath the fullback, it's probably a loss for us. It was predictable the other three times in the game and they still scored. Hill made a great move there to blow the play up.
Yes he did, not sure why Cam didn't bounce outside?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the rest of the season goes great for you guys.

Helluva game Patriots fans
Great game, lived up to the billing. Hope the injuries aren't serious. Guys carted off the field all day today.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is so good at those short yard runs... But that one was predictable, Seattle read it ...

Exactly! No back in the backfield. Back goes left. No receiver on right side of OL. Hello, Seattle, yup, we are running Cam to your right side. At least make them "think" (even for a split second) the rb might try it or break out to end zone like the play prior that went for the Patriots td

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the stroke triggering Hawks return to form after giving us false hope last week that they won't consistently have to win it in the last minute every Fn game.

I'm speechless at the criminal stupidity of the deep pass on the 3rd and 1 with two minutes left. WTF was that????

I called it. Patriots were geared up to stop the run. Why not take a shot. Every other long ball worked against the secondary. Almost got PI out of it as well

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it. Patriots were geared up to stop the run. Why not take a shot. Every other long ball worked against the secondary. Almost got PI out of it as well
Because there was 2 minutes on the clock and the point difference was less than a touchdown. And we have Carson and Hyde.

Its not like we had locked down Cam and your offense. You guys were methodically moving down the field on many series the whole game.

All we needed was 1 yard and that was about game. Even if the next set of downs didn't chew up all the clock, it would of still forced you to start burning through those timeouts. And we still would of been punting, but this time with less than a minute.

It was a dumbass gamble to pass there. End of story.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there was 2 minutes on the clock and the point difference was less than a touchdown. And we have Carson and Hyde.

Its not like we had locked down Cam and your offense. You guys were methodically moving down the field on many series the whole game.

All we needed was 1 yard and that was about game. Even if the next set of downs didn't chew up all the clock, it would of still forced you to start burning through those timeouts. And we still would of been punting, but this time with less than a minute.

It was a dumbass gamble to pass there. End of story.

I respectfully disagree. Every long ball worked against the Patriots secondary. I see what you're saying but I still think it was the right call. Just as I still think Carroll throwing it at Super Bowl was

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I started J Allen over Russ this week
Yeah, I almost ate my words here. J Allen ended up 1 pt better than Russ as for ff. Russ was awesome and will probably win MVP this season.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respectfully disagree. Every long ball worked against the Patriots secondary. I see what you're saying but I still think it was the right call. Just as I still think Carroll throwing it at Super Bowl was

Fans too often look at results and criticize the decision.

The Seahawks made the right call in the Super Bowl. The Patriots made the right call on the goal line. In both cases they were simply out-executed. In the Super Bowl, the Patriots needed 3 different players to execute perfectly and they did. Last night, the Patriots score if not for Hill and Collier out executing their blockers.

I think fans too often think that winning football games is about making the right play. It isn't. It is about your team doing more than the other team. It's that simple.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans too often look at results and criticize the decision.

The Seahawks made the right call in the Super Bowl. The Patriots made the right call on the goal line. In both cases they were simply out-executed. In the Super Bowl, the Patriots needed 3 different players to execute perfectly and they did. Last night, the Patriots score if not for Hill and Collier out executing their blockers.

I think fans too often think that winning football games is about making the right play. It isn't. It is about your team doing more than the other team. It's that simple.

Hard to argue with this

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson through 2 games...

9 Touchdown passes
11 Incompletions

That's pretty freakin impressive...

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They guesses right though on which side he was running to... He was met by a wall of Seahawks right after the FB got blown up ...
You think that if Hill doesn't get underneath and hit Cam's legs that he still wasn't getting in the EZ? Respectfully disagree; I think he carries the one or two that hit him from his right into the endzone.

1600709452109.png

I think it was a solid play-call, just an exceptional read and play by 'Lano.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that if Hill doesn't get underneath and hit Cam's legs that he still wasn't getting in the EZ? Respectfully disagree; I think he carries the one or two that hit him from his right into the endzone.

View attachment 253821

Oh I think it was a stupid play call. They should have brought in extra TE on the line Harry and maybe Burkhead to at least make them think there was an option to run.; While not as bad as Pete's call from a few years back still pretty bad.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 253821

Possibly, but you never know, couple guys we’re in the spot and had beaten there blocks, not saying you’re wrong though, I’m just glad the FB got blown up, great play ....