• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots got a Mango?????

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess depends a bit on how early or late the picks are in the round. An early 5th round pick compared to that of a late 7th round pick is a pretty big gap. A late 5th round pick compared to an early 7th round pick though really not a whole lot of difference at that point.

I'm not saying the trade isn't worth it for the Patriots on either trade. My guess is Stork wasn't going to make the 53-man roster anyway so might as well get a little value for him and Mingo has a little upside especially at a position that has suffered some pretty bad injuries lately for the Pats. I'm very interested to see how the Pats handle all these guys that are possibly going to miss games into the season that are not on the PUP and with only one IR Designated to return tag that they can use.

My guess is that the 5th rounder the Pats sent over for Mingo will be a late in the round pick while the Redskins will fork over a middle of the round selection.

If Stork shows up in D.C. with good health and a good attitude Washington got a steal.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that the 5th rounder the Pats sent over for Mingo will be a late in the round pick while the Redskins will fork over a middle of the round selection.

If Stork shows up in D.C. with good health and a good attitude Washington got a steal.

Gotta watch those double posts there rexy

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatchew talkin bout Willis?