• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Patriots - Falcons

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a couple point underdogs. I don't usually pay much heed to spreads, but this one surprises me a little. I understand we haven't looked dominant but the falcons haven't played like the team they can be either.

2 point underdog as a road team less the 3 point advantage given automatically to a home team means we are 1 point favorites....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else notice the second drive of the second hald when the Pats were in the red zone, two times Brady missed Bolden wide open to his right? He never even looked right.

Things that worry me, in the offseason Talib will demand a lot of money and the Pats will balk and end up losing him Pats have a history of not paying quality CBs. The Wilfork injury is huge, I hope to god they got there eye on someone. All in all a quality win last night, like that they were able to hold Gronk and Amendola out another week. Not sure what the extent of Dobson injury is but I wonder if they are going to bring someone up.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be able to put a big bodied DT on the field in short order. He won't be of Vince Wilfork's caliber, whoever it is. That hurts.

Get used to the idea that Talib won't be back. I'd love to see him stay but there's a good chance he won't.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else notice the second drive of the second hald when the Pats were in the red zone, two times Brady missed Bolden wide open to his right? He never even looked right.

Things that worry me, in the offseason Talib will demand a lot of money and the Pats will balk and end up losing him Pats have a history of not paying quality CBs. The Wilfork injury is huge, I hope to god they got there eye on someone. All in all a quality win last night, like that they were able to hold Gronk and Amendola out another week. Not sure what the extent of Dobson injury is but I wonder if they are going to bring someone up.

I saw it. He missed a open Boyce again too. But things are getting better.