• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Patriots - Falcons

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckin game. now lets get out of here. this game was a joke!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are fucking lucky!!! Now try not to fumble.......mother fuckers!!

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now DC never let up in a game again.

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee shotgun kneel downs would work lol

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to play a hell of a lot better next week

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now DC never let up in a game again.

They didn't let up. They lost two starting DL, Tommy Kelly eventually returned, but they also have minimal depth there. By that last drive, their DL was totally gassed.

Aqib Talib is the real deal.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
onside kick. brady fumles on 4th down just incredibly lucky shit. refs were horrible. we got the damn first down..

game was not as close as the score says. i feel very good about this team. the d is elite and we dont even have gronk or amendola in there. 4-0 and miami will get waxed by NO.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to play a hell of a lot better next week

That is right, especially after the way the Bengals looked today against the Browns. They will be out for blood. But I think this defense if it doesn't go soft again, should be able to hold up against that Offense. Atl has a better offense then the Bengals. See what happens.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
onside kick. brady fumles on 4th down just incredibly lucky shit. refs were horrible. we got the damn first down..

game was not as close as the score says. i feel very good about this team. the d is elite and we dont even have gronk or amendola in there. 4-0 and miami will get waxed by NO.

Now gonna put big bucks in the Phish with that prediction. LOL

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't let up. They lost two starting DL, Tommy Kelly eventually returned, but they also have minimal depth there. By that last drive, their DL was totally gassed.

Aqib Talib is the real deal.

They did let up, After that Ghost FG, then let them walk down the field and score that TD to Tony G. It was terrible. They stopped the pressure and let nothing get behind them, and the also forgot to stop the plays in front of them. Bad move.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did let up, After that Ghost FG, then let them walk down the field and score that TD to Tony G. It was terrible. They stopped the pressure and let nothing get behind them, and the also forgot to stop the plays in front of them. Bad move.

You are right that drive was to easy. That bend don't break mentality. They were playing good until then and went to that. The onside kick well shit happens. But that woke them up after that drive. Enough already they won, that is what matters. Move on to next week.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They stopped pressuring Ryan because they couldn't get to him. It wasn't a strategy, they just ran out of gas.

A lot of the pressures they were getting earlier in the game were off a four man rush. The four man rush couldn't get near him by the end of the game.

I called it, by the way. When Wilfork went out, I said to the people I was watching with, "They're gonna have trouble in the fourth quarter when their DL gets exhausted." That's exactly what happened.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They stopped pressuring Ryan because they couldn't get to him. It wasn't a strategy, they just ran out of gas.

A lot of the pressures they were getting earlier in the game were off a four man rush. The four man rush couldn't get near him by the end of the game.

I called it, by the way. When Wilfork went out, I said to the people I was watching with, "They're gonna have trouble in the fourth quarter when their DL gets exhausted." That's exactly what happened.

I agree, they need some big bodies...hope Vince is OK, can't keep losing people,

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-0. I'll take it.