• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots D looks poor

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much is Drew Brees licking his lips after watching what Snith did ? NE will be ok but they better figure some shit out quick because you're going to about the worst place to be going after your pass D looked like that
I hope Austin Carr doesn't decide to have the game of his life to get back at the Pats for waiving him :heh:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Austin Carr doesn't decide to have the game of his life to get back at the Pats for waiving him :heh:
I'm still shocked he got waived. BB doesn't make a lot of kustakes but I think this is going to be one he wishes he could do over

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still shocked he got waived. BB doesn't make a lot of kustakes but I think this is going to be one he wishes he could do over
Yep, WR position is starting to look thin. Carr showed flashes of brilliance and grit, that's why he got picked up so fast.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By The Way, the mark Wahlberg opening was very very gay

And I love me some Marky Mark

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was bound to happen. 40 seems to be age that qbs lose their abilties.. one of these games Brady is going get hit and he will go into convulsions and get carted off.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was bound to happen. 40 seems to be age that qbs lose their abilties.. one of these games Brady is going get hit and he will go into convulsions and get carted off.
Brady actually played pretty solidly (though not good) from what I can tell. More a skill position problem than anything.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you get your feelings hurt easily.

because I point out how much Hammer is in your head?

Whatever makes you feel better about saying stupid stuff :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because I point out how much Hammer is in your head?

Whatever makes you feel better about saying stupid stuff :suds:

Ok, fine, hammer's in my head. I mean, if you type about anybody or quote anybody, that's cognition so by definition, sure, they're inside your head.

So I guess I'm in your head.

Hammer is an asshole. Not because of his stupid pats trolling but because he unfairly administrated the site. He made no effort to provide for people a level playing field; it was his house and he would shit on and restrict anybody he cared to for whatever reason he cared to. As a Pats fan, I endured it...he once restricted me and then lifted it hours later without me even contacting him because he knew it was bullshit. I tolerated it because this place is amazing and has amazing people and categories of shit to discuss and high traffic. If believing that the place is better now means Hammer's in my head, then go ahead and use that retort again....I saw you accuse someone else of it just yesterday. It's your MO when you defend your long lost buddy.

The other reason why he's an asshole is because he spent thousands out of 50,000 or so posts just reveling in people's angst and anger at being mistreated. He was the biggest melt-down fan on the board. And where are we? Now HE'S the one who got himself so emotionally involved in the place that he had to quit cold turkey. He had to absolutely get away and good timing too. he didn't have to suffer through two Superbowl wins.

Is he in my head? Sure, because I'm laughing at him.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not because of Thursday's game but even before that I've been thinkin' he should just hang it up now and go out on top. What's he really going to gain vs what he could lose? He's already the best ever. Brady haters will argue of course but that's pretty much put to bed now.

Suppose Tiger had walked away in '08 after the incident? He would be known as the greatest golfer to ever play. No, he didn't catch Jack's record but he would have if he had kept playing. That would have been the narrative. The last thing we'd recall would be his epic Open win that year. Nobody would have imagined him playing another 8 years and never winning another major.

Similarly, the last image we have of Brady is that fucking perfect performance in OT to win last February. He stands to lose that when what you say does happen and it certainly could.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 4th Q, Tom looked old an slow. Not saying it will be a trend, it is just what I witnessed. Father time catches up to all of us. Maybe this is the year it catches Tom.
TB12 looked terrible all night. But in the 4th Qtr it looked more like that O line were 40 y/o.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is aware of it. if he wasnt, it would be a problem. he had a bad game.

Rob Gronkowski on blowout loss: 'It's just a wakeup call, especially for myself'

Gronkowski said it starts with him.

“Just weren’t clicking,” Gronkowski said. “It starts with me. Gotta get open more. You’ve gotta get better separation. Make some plays. Get the offense rolling. Just wasn’t going to happen.”
I don't know if it was a point of emphasis or what but Gronk wasn't pushing off like he normally does? He's gotten flagged for it repeatedly over the years. Or is it his new lean look? Did he get hurt on that one play, sure looked like it?

We'll see next week. Nothing like a pissed of Gronk and Brady to cure what ails you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So - can't tell if Pats run defense sucks too or the Chief's rookie is the next Barry Sanders.

NE run D sucks. Not taking anything away from the KC Line or RBs. But I saw this after training camp no real NT/DT to clog up the middle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to blame Brady when his receivers weren't getting open. The offense looked largely out of sync.
When they were open Brady missed them or the receivers dropped it. Oh well we're onto gumbo

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it was a point of emphasis or what but Gronk wasn't pushing off like he normally does? He's gotten flagged for it repeatedly over the years. Or is it his new lean look? Did he get hurt on that one play, sure looked like it?

We'll see next week. Nothing like a pissed of Gronk and Brady to cure what ails you.
I think he got the wind knocked out of him on that TD that got called back