• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Best Team in the League

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here heater for the 4;15 game on Fox would rather have watched Den/SD and usually good games and close, usually lol I knew SF would be no match for SF even though they took 7-3 lead.
Hey sonny,.....made $1800 this weekend,.....where we going to celebrate....?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like your "boys" are peaking right now = on the road! ,...anyways.

Looks like their running game will be by committee now that Murray has a broken hand, and yes, they are awful at home and have been ever since they moved into Jerry World. The good thing this week is the Boys are playing the Colts. If Dallas runs the ball like the Pats did against them it should be a home W.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here heater for the 4;15 game on Fox would rather have watched Den/SD and usually good games and close, usually lol I knew SF would be no match for SF even though they took 7-3 lead.

SF has looked ready for the golf course for weeks now. :pound:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying you guys were complaining. There were two Patriot posters (you being one of them) that brought up injuries and that they were a big reason your team lost that game. I was just pointing out that if there was a team in this league as beat up as the Patriots it was the Broncos. How we both had the seasons we did with some of those players out was quite impressive honestly. Both teams this year seem relatively healthy so it should make for an interesting game if that is what happens. Have to remember though that a potential match up between our teams is still a month away and a lot can change in that time.

And NEHomer who peed in your cheerios this morning? Man you have been in a bad mood for a few weeks on here. Sorry if there is something going on. Anyway the difference between the Broncos run game and that of the Patriots I thought would be pretty obvious. The Broncos have actually stayed committed to it. The Patriots when Gray went for over 200 ran the ball 44 times in that game. The next game that dropped down to 25 carries. If you look at the Broncos they have decided that even if teams load up the box they are going to continue to establish the run early and often in games. This isn't a change by the week kind of run game but one the team has made a full commitment to do.

Really? Nope, all's well here.....'cept my fucking chainsaw ignition module shit the bed and it's gonna cost me a coupla hundred!

Other than that, I'm happier than Doobs with a doob~

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Nope, all's well here.....'cept my fucking chainsaw ignition module shit the bed and it's gonna cost me a coupla hundred!

Other than that, I'm happier than Doobs with a doob~

Ride MM's habit tails she is red hot. Buy a few new chainsaws instead

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A perfectly reasonable spread but you have to admire Arizona for their iron testicles.

No doubt to go into St Louis and win in a hostile environment after Rams pitched 2 shout outs and held Denver to 7. I wouldn't give anybody 9 1/2 at the desert

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt to go into St Louis and win in a hostile environment after Rams pitched 2 shout outs and held Denver to 7. I wouldn't give anybody 9 1/2 at the desert

A place where Seattle lost..... St Louise I mean.

No way the spread is close to 10 at games end.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats certainly look like the team to beat right now.

Dem sunzabitches

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW hammer. Did you take away my ability to edit a post now? Kinda lame since I didn't do anything to get "penalized". I only use my phone these days and auto correct changes stuff I don't see till after I post it...but whatever I guess.

PS Can't Send Private Messages either.

BJW, Trust me, Hammer does not get cheap. If he thinks you should get penalized - you are gone. He has much more tolerance for those that disagree than you realize. Trust me....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final score will be a 4 point dif, one way or the other. Neither team is an offensive juggernaut and both have solid defenses.

Home field keeps it real close for Arizona.

I agree 9 1/2 is a big spread to be giving a home team, esp one with the best record in the NFL. I understand they are playing with 3rd string QB but still

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 9 1/2 is a big spread to be giving a home team, esp one with the best record in the NFL. I understand they are playing with 3rd string QB but still

Line has varied between 7 and 8 The 9.5 must be in Seattle:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line has varied between 7 and 8 The 9.5 must be in Seattle:suds:

negatory Molson thats what the line was yesterday on 5dimes for Sundays game in AZ and still at 9.5. The way Seattle is playing D and the 3rd string QB that had like 0tds to 7 int starting. I remember when Molson ice came out back in 92 I believe, that was the shit. Catch a decent buzz from a 12 pack