• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Parag Marathe

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yesterday the national broadcast reported a leak from the front office that the oline was happy kaep was out and kaep left 20 tds on the field, today in mmqb Peter King reported a leak that kaep needed to "rededicate" himself like he did the first couple of years. Kaep was terrible this year, deserved to be benched, but he has worked hard for this organization and he's injured, What is classy about this whisper campaign against him?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted that here because the leak came from Marathe, too, most likely.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yesterday the national broadcast reported a leak from the front office that the oline was happy kaep was out and kaep left 20 tds on the field, today in mmqb Peter King reported a leak that kaep needed to "rededicate" himself like he did the first couple of years. Kaep was terrible this year, deserved to be benched, but he has worked hard for this organization and he's injured, What is classy about this whisper campaign against him?
If true, really unprofessional. It didn't work out, just move on. You would expect more from a FO. The same goes for the other players. What is really puzzling is that they would come out and leak these things while at the same time trying to trade him. Makes no sense

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok that is 1 move. We still got a couple more to do before next year: new HC, OC and DC should be next I hope.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally. Doesn't fix the FO but it is a start. Marathe did not deserve the role nor was he qualified for it. Glad to see that arrogant bozo gone. As far as his salary cap role, the 49ers can always find another bean counter

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning staff,

By now I am sure most of you have seen reports of some transition in our front office, and I apologize that we were unable to communicate with you directly prior to certain information reaching the media. Our original intent was to formalize the transition following the Super Bowl.

As many of you may have seen in recent months, Paraag and Al’s roles within the organization have been evolving.

In addition to his longstanding responsibilities in football operations as the team’s chief contract negotiator and head of our analytics department, Paraag has chosen to take a leadership role in the organization’s new ventures efforts. As you know, Paraag has been the lead in our partnership with the Sacramento Republic FC soccer team and was instrumental in developing and launching VenueNext. We anticipate great things to come from our new ventures wing as it continues to grow.

With Paraag focusing so much time and energy on new business opportunities, Al has taken the lead on the day-to-day business operations of the team and Levi’s® Stadium.

Despite how some have chosen to portray this transition in the media, I want you to know that Paraag has been and will continue to be an instrumental member of this organization. Without his contributions over the last 15 years, the successes achieved by this organization would not have been possible.

Sincerely,

Jed

Per Maiaocco.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Mangini as our DC

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Mangini as our DC

I think things got a better from the start of the season. I see the lack of pass rush as the team's biggest weakness on defense. The pass rush was almost non-existent Sunday and Mangini is having to scheme to get pressure unlike years ago when the team could get pressure from the four down lineman.