• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers post game

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heinicke has been lights out since the bye. He doesn't force things anymore and is a much better QB than he was a month ago.

If he plays this way the rest of the way I move up for Stingley or the safety from Notre Dame, not a QB. If one they like falls in our lap at 10 or so fine.

Not sure there is a QB in this draft worth trading up for anyway. I do like Pickett a lot right now.

Loved the move to bench Gibson, and loved the move to bring him back in. Sent a message to him and the team that you will be held accountable, but im not gonna just give up on you. Gibson was on pace for a HUGE day. Gotta protect the ball. McKissic is every bit as good.

I owe Leno an apology. Just because you aren't Jacoby, Lachey, Samuels, or Trent doesn't mean you can't play at a high level and that's what he's doing right now.

We run behind Flowers not Scherff. He's been great.

Hopefully Logan is ready Monday night. Bates missed a huge block, but he's kept us afloat.

McLaurin is just different. Might have missed on Brown. What could Heinicke be with Samuel on the other side and Logan in the Redzone?

Allen, Payne and Ioannidis have been great. Probably gonna miss Sweat and Young against a QB like Russ, but may not miss their undisciplined play. We'll see.

Landon has been really good in the box. Saw him match up with McCaffrey and play on the TEs as well.

Worried BSJ is the new Jordan Reed with all these concussions. Fuller has been solid for about a month now.

Curl is a beast and McCain looks more comfortable.

Anyone miss Dustin Hopkins?

Props to Rivera and JDR for taking advantage of the bye. They look like a different team.

One game out guys. I'm in Texas now and will represent when they come to Dallas, but for all of you who still live in the DMV......get your ass to FedEx Monday and be loud....please!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont move up to take anyone in the draft . I am not paying an extra first and/ or extra picks to get a CB or A safety . I wouldn’t trade up for a qb in this class either but merely pick one at the appropriate spot based on value

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if we had traded up for Parsons. What would our defense look like if you swap out Davis for Parsons.

I agree with your premise, but sometimes their are non-qbs worth trading up for.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if we had traded up for Parsons. What would our defense look like if you swap out Davis for Parsons.

I agree with your premise, but sometimes their are non-qbs worth trading up for.
Yeah imagine not having picks to draft a good qb or build the team with do your defense could be ranked in the lower half of the league

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is interesting
Because, if it really brought good luck, wouldn't it be best played before every game?
the "luck" happened after the win and towards the win for the next week. (see what I did there)

at least thats what Im going with, lol

The post is more about the band, silly twerk (which he said he'd do if they won) and the Hogfarmers

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Davis pick is all on RR.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the "luck" happened after the win and towards the win for the next week. (see what I did there)

at least thats what Im going with, lol

The post is more about the band, silly twerk (which he said he'd do if they won) and the Hogfarmers
I did see what you did there! :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing of note that I didn't realize

BSJ only played on STs against the Panthers

Danny Johnson filled his role last Sunday

Caliskinsfan