• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panthers post game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So awesome seeing this in slo mo

Funny when Baldy says, "Chin can't believe it"

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the references to the past got me PUMPED watching this, lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hits the pulse point for the fan experience in DC with Danny Boy

LOL @ HTTWFTBFDSF :pound: (Hail to the WFT but F%%% Daniel Snyder Forever)

Was talking with my brother tonight. He worked for the Redskins for a few years until he couldn't stand Snyder anymore. We were talking about what a Richard he was. Me knowing from before he owned the Skins and my brother working for him as well as other friends working for Dan. He is just a vile man. I have to agree I hate that he gets to celebrate too. Of course my brother and I believe that the WTF will never win anything as long as Snyder is the owner.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoutout from Baldy on Ereck Flowers

I was so happy when the WTF reaquired Flowers. He is so good and showing how he played like Grimm for a few plays ... ahhh, the memories. Grimm was a beast, junk yard dog ... he loved kicking ass.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so happy when the WTF reaquired Flowers. He is so good and showing how he played like Grimm for a few plays ... ahhh, the memories. Grimm was a beast, junk yard dog ... he loved kicking ass.
I was getting so pumped with Baldys references to the Hogs. Slo mo really allowed me to appreciate how much our Oline has been en pointe with all the injuries there.

I read an interview with Ereck Flowers and he was saying how much he appreciated the locker room vibe and coaching here as opposed to previous stops for him and how incredibly happy he was to be here. That gave me pause. Hes really been playing his buttinsky all year

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was getting so pumped with Baldys references to the Hogs. Slo mo really allowed me to appreciate how much our Oline has been en pointe with all the injuries there.

I read an interview with Ereck Flowers and he was saying how much he appreciated the locker room vibe and coaching here as opposed to previous stops for him and how incredibly happy he was to be here. That gave me pause. Hes really been playing his buttinsky all year
When the WTF had him a few years ago and Jay moved him to guard it changed his career. He wasn't very good as a tackle but he is a straight up mauler at guard. Good line play is like a cage match played to the music of an orchestra. Real men working in concert with each other.

I love Baldy!! The old Hog references made me happy. I hope Grimm heard them.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Baldy!! The old Hog references made me happy. I hope Grimm heard them.
Baldy is the best breakdown for me. Im able to see things better as he points out exactly how, where, what.

still can't see it at game speed LOL

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the WTF had him a few years ago and Jay moved him to guard it changed his career
For sure. still amazes me that Ereck and Scherff have that draft year in common. How pissed Gnats were when we scooped Scherff before them, how both franchises were hopeful of tackles but only we shifted Scherff to RG and how successful that move was for us.

seeing the Gnats Oline last night, made me wonder what the hell type of OL coaching they have up there...

Hail Callahan and Matsko. (btw Leno responded to me on twitter regarding how underrated Matsko has been as a coach)

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. still amazes me that Ereck and Scherff have that draft year in common. How pissed Gnats were when we scooped Scherff before them, how both franchises were hopeful of tackles but only we shifted Scherff to RG and how successful that move was for us.

seeing the Gnats Oline last night, made me wonder what the hell type of OL coaching they have up there...

Hail Callahan and Matsko. (btw Leno responded to me on twitter regarding how underrated Matsko has been as a coach)
Nice. What did Leno have to say?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ultimate teammate

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash