• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers won IN SPITE of Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears lost, get over it.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was over it before the game started.None of us were believing we were the team to beat or anything.Next year if this were to happen i would be disappointed

That post was directed at the OP. He whines more about Rodgers and his favorable treatment than the next 10 posters combined. I'm guessing he broke his TV during Sportscenter's top plays..."Aaron Rodgers to win the division". I'm still laughing at him....

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw it high and wide of Nelson who tried his best to catch it but was out of his reach. Tipped balls like that are the QB's fault if they are inaccurate passes.

Was it a perfect pass? Not even close but Jordy had two hands on the ball and in the end it will go down as a dropped pass and is inevitably the WR's fault.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As hard as Rodgers throws the football, when it is as far behind Nelson as it was yesterday, that int is on Rodgers. You can say Nelson had 2 hands on it, but that ball had some zip on it. Bad pass, I will put that one in the category of a little rusty. But hey, the came away with a win. That's all that matters.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was bad by it's outcome, was it bad though? Jordy usually makes those catches. He couldn't throw it any further up field, there was a defender in that lane and a linebacker that probably would have had a pick. So while the pass was "bad" in that think it was a bad choice to try and throw it to Jordy, I think the pass was in the only spot it could have been to give him a chance to get it. any further up field so Jordy doesn't have to jump and reach back, and it's batted down or intercepted. I think he should have looked elsewhere, but I don't really remember the pressure or down and distance of the play.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of trying to call out Rodgers maybe pumpkin should call out his defense for not realizing what a fumble is and what an incomplete pass is. One of the funniest TD's I have ever seen.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the best QB in the league, he saved his best for last. The bears are Rodgers bitch. Nuff said.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was over it before the game started.None of us were believing we were the team to beat or anything.Next year if this were to happen i would be disappointed

what will be different next year??

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will actually have some players on the d-side of the ball. Shouldn't you be worrying about your own team? Rodgers will now always be one wrong hit away from another shoulder injury and matthews is developing quite an injury history.And one thing was very clear this year, you lose wither of them and that side of the ball is in trouble

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of trying to call out Rodgers maybe pumpkin should call out his defense for not realizing what a fumble is and what an incomplete pass is. One of the funniest TD's I have ever seen.

One of the funniest, yes, but let's not forget these:

Last edited by a moderator:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to figure out what is going on in Bear Country!

Last year they were 10 - 6 and had a great defense and ended up firing the head coach and everything needed to be changed. They make changes and end up 8 - 8 and have a good offense but a defense that sucks and now everything is okay. I guess it doesn't really matter so long as things look flashy and points are scored that will keep people happy.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fans are all the same. They spend an awful lot of time dissecting our team.
I know maybe 6 - 7 names of Bears players. Do you know why I only know that many?
The Bears are irrelevant.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will actually have some players on the d-side of the ball. Shouldn't you be worrying about your own team? Rodgers will now always be one wrong hit away from another shoulder injury and matthews is developing quite an injury history.And one thing was very clear this year, you lose wither of them and that side of the ball is in trouble

It is going to be a while for the Bears to become relevant again defensively so, from a Packers fan perspective, I really am not too concerned about it.

Aren't ALL players one wrong hit away from the IR? It is true that the Packers were hard pressed into replacing the talent of Rodgers and Matthews, but the same can be said for most teams losing their best offensive and defensive player so not exactly sure what point you are trying to make

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be a while for the Bears to become relevant again defensively so, from a Packers fan perspective, I really am not too concerned about it.

Aren't ALL players one wrong hit away from the IR? It is true that the Packers were hard pressed into replacing the talent of Rodgers and Matthews, but the same can be said for most teams losing their best offensive and defensive player so not exactly sure what point you are trying to make

What are you smoking? "It is going to be a while for the Bears to become relevant again defensively"... We were ONE PLAY away from winning the division with half the starting defense on IR. Your team got everyone healthy in time and still should have lost. I would say the Bears are pretty fucking relevant now and they always have been. And not just record wise, they always draw near the top in primetime ratings if not at the very top.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you smoking? "It is going to be a while for the Bears to become relevant again defensively"... We were ONE PLAY away from winning the division with half the starting defense on IR. Your team got everyone healthy in time and still should have lost. I would say the Bears are pretty fucking relevant now and they always have been. And not just record wise, they always draw near the top in primetime ratings if not at the very top.

The Packers got everyone "healthy"?? Now you're the one who is high.

15 guys on the IR is healthy??

HAHAHA

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers got everyone "healthy"?? Now you're the one who is high.

15 guys on the IR is healthy??

HAHAHA

Name your starters on IR. Bulaga and Finley come to mind. What other significant starters are on IR? Matthews just happened this week.

The Bears on defense had:
Kelvin Hayden - starting nickelback since preseason
Henry Melton - starting DT since week 3
DJ Williams - starting OLB since week 3
Nate Collins - starting DT since week 4
Peanut Tillman - starting CB since week 10 and was hurt all year really
Lance Briggs - missed 8 weeks due to broken shoulder

3 probowlers on defense. 3 of the best 4 players we have on defense and probably the top 3 with Peppers getting old.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is both teams had injuries all year. The difference? The packers had the best QB in the league, the bears had Jay Cutler and as long as that remains the same, the Packers will always own the Bears and the rest of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.