• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Packers game notes

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have plenty of faith in Kaepernick, Crabtree, Gore, and Lamicheal James. Vernon Davis is going to really need to step it up, Delanie Walker needs to not drop easy catches :yell: and the oline needs to block Matthews and give Kaepernick enough time to throw the ball

agree, our skill players need to play and they very likely will. so if our O-line plays well........we'll be good on offense.

don't know if we can get in a shootout (near 40 points like last year), but with the O-line in sync, we'll score.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL

I think he might mean more that they've prepared for it in practice and understand their assignments, but I could be wrong, in which case I echo your sentiment.

Yeah, you know......I didn't realize that they may have been preparing for Webb during the week. I was thinking they found out Ponder was out on Saturday like the rest of us, but I suppose they must have anticipated the possibility of Webb, and worked on defending it at least some of the week.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was thinking about this for a while, even before this article came out. This time around, Green Bay has realized the blueprint to beat us is through the running game (Giants, Vikings, Seattle, Rams) - teams cannot afford to abandon the running game against us. We love to make team become one-dimensional and though they may get a lot of receiving yards against us, the 9ers are always in control when you don't commit to run the ball against them. Therefore, I think we will see much more running this time around. We need Justin, Soap, Ray and our stud linebackers to come and play.

Green Bay Packers' commitment to running game pays off - San Jose Mercury News

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I expect our pass rush and defense in general to be strong due to the bye week.

I thought in these past two seasons our defense has faded due to being worn out but I believe that bye last season really gave them a chance to recharge their batteries and they came out strong against the Saints and Giants. So I expect the bye week this year will have the same effect as well.

I also think the rest from the bye week will extend to the offense as well with the running game and the offensive line because we haven't looked as sharp there as well.

It's a bit of a double edged sword playing when playing a physical style of football because it requires a lot of energy and effort to play physically.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Q: What do you think was gained by the experience this group went through last year?

-HARBAUGH: I feel like I felt right after the game–that’s the way I still feel now–that they gave it their best shot and their best shot was good enough. Football gods had a different outcome for that last game than we did.

fucking kyle....