• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pack vs hopeful Bears

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find me one quote that says they turned it around.

Your gay lover

"Ima say, if the Bears get in, WATCH OUT.

I think the Bears are a very dangerous team right now. Picking up steam when it matters, and believe it or not, Trubisky is a matchup nightmare when he's decisive in running.

Good defense, strong running game and a QB that's playing pretty good football.

I assure you, teams will are not looking forward to playing Chicago right now."

This is where you move the goal post and say "oh not that one, i knew about that one. Find me another one within the last uhhh 10 minutes".

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHOCKER. BearsWillWin = wrong yet again.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your gay lover

"Ima say, if the Bears get in, WATCH OUT.

I think the Bears are a very dangerous team right now. Picking up steam when it matters, and believe it or not, Trubisky is a matchup nightmare when he's decisive in running.

Good defense, strong running game and a QB that's playing pretty good football.

I assure you, teams will are not looking forward to playing Chicago right now."

This is where you move the goal post and say "oh not that one, i knew about that one. Find me another one within the last uhhh 10 minutes".

When did he say they turned it around though?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did he say they turned it around though?

lol. Oh you meant literally "turned it around". We're playing the literal game now? lmao

Did i put "turned it around" in quotes? i don't think i did grey pubes. Nice try though.

But i'm feeling giddy so i'll play. Considering where this team was and then just having won three in a row, when someone says "Ima say, if the Bears get in, WATCH OUT". Don't you think that implies we turned it around? I mean I'm no literature major from Harvard but why else would other teams in the playoffs have to "WATCH OUT" unless it's a team that turned it around??

But then again i am talking to grey pubes, aka "always wrong" aka uneducated dumb dumb, so you might not get the argument. But i can't wait to hear your response. I'm all ears :)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Oh you meant literally "turned it around". We're playing the literal game now? lmao

Did i put "turned it around" in quotes? i don't think i did grey pubes. Nice try though.

But i'm feeling giddy so i'll play. Considering where this team was and then just having won three in a row, when someone says "Ima say, if the Bears get in, WATCH OUT". Don't you think that implies we turned it around? I mean I'm no literature major from Harvard but why else would other teams in the playoffs have to "WATCH OUT" unless it's a team that turned it around??

But then again i am talking to grey pubes, aka "always wrong" aka uneducated dumb dumb, so you might not get the argument. But i can't wait to hear your response. I'm all ears :)

(rolls eyes)

You could just say no one ever said it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds crazy saying this when the final was 35-16, but the game was actually a lot closer than the score indicates. Failing to convert on that crucial 4th & 1 near the end of the 3rd Q when we were down only 21-16 was the key momentum killer, then everything just crumbled from there. This is not one of those, "damn, if we only had scored on that drive, we would have won the game" lines. Most likely Rodgers would have simply driven the Pack for a TD on the very next drive regardless. But at least it would have made the outcome a bit more dramatic.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(rolls eyes)

You could just say no one ever said it.

oh grey pubes. Sometimes you have to just man up. You're old as shit but you can still grow some balls. Ya know?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh grey pubes. Sometimes you have to just man up. You're old as shit but you can still grow some balls. Ya know?

lol

everyone said we turned it around

show me 1 person

Oh....when I said everyone I meant no one

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds crazy saying this when the final was 35-16, but the game was actually a lot closer than the score indicates. Failing to convert on that crucial 4th & 1 near the end of the 3rd Q when we were down only 21-16 was the key momentum killer, then everything just crumbled from there. This is not one of those, "damn, if we only had scored on that drive, we would have won the game" lines. Most likely Rodgers would have simply driven the Pack for a TD on the very next drive regardless. But at least it would have made the outcome a bit more dramatic.
I see the glass half empty.....

For all the ifs from possible turnovers and the dropped pass for a sure td,we still lost by 19........

There was no desperation bu GB at all,just seemed to me they knew all along they were gonna take us down.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the glass half empty.....

For all the ifs from possible turnovers and the dropped pass for a sure td,we still lost by 19........

There was no desperation bu GB at all,just seemed to me they knew all along they were gonna take us down.
That's why I emphasized that regardless I'm pretty sure GB would have won the game, even if we had scored on that one failed drive. They are clearly the far better team. All I said was the game was closer than the score would otherwise indicated. I trust you watched it in its entirety.

Last edited:

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words, you didn't watch the game.

We got beat by 3 scores and were a dropped easy catch from being beat at home by 4 scores...with everything on the line. The vast majority of NFL games between average to good NFL teams are decided in the last quarter and we got destroyed the worst in that quarter. We got our asses kicked man. Yes, we put up a valiant effort for a team that has minimal big play ability up against an offensive juggernaut...and it was literally our best foot forward as we saw what happened-and would have happened all game long if allowed-the minute Mitch’s leash was loosened. It just is what it is.

Our only hope of beating the Packers is a 2 or more turnover margin and huge TOP. We actually did pretty well in that second part and still got our asses kicked. There’s no glass half full when the margin of error is so razor thin that you need everything to go right to just barely beat a team...and that still might not happen...We could still lose to the Packers under that circumstance.

Us vs Packers is the equivalent of what the Jaguars were to us last week. A good half/respectable performance for part of the game but light years apart and eventually squashed like a bug. It is what it is. Rodgers needs to retire. Please soon...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got beat by 3 scores and were a dropped easy catch from being beat at home by 4 scores...with everything on the line. The vast majority of NFL games between average to good NFL teams are decided in the last quarter and we got destroyed the worst in that quarter. We got our asses kicked man. Yes, we put up a valiant effort for a team that has minimal big play ability up against an offensive juggernaut...and it was literally our best foot forward as we saw what happened-and would have happened all game long if allowed-the minute Mitch’s leash was loosened. It just is what it is.
Our only hope of beating the Packers is a 2 or more turnover margin and huge TOP. We actually did pretty well in that second part and still got our asses kicked. There’s no glass half full when the margin of error is so razor thin that you need everything to go right to just barely beat a team...and that still might not happen...We could still lose to the Packers under that circumstance.

Us vs Packers is the equivalent of what the Jaguars were to us last week. A good half/respectable performance for part of the game but light years apart and eventually squashed like a bug. It is what it is. Rodgers needs to retire. Please soon...
We got our asses kicked in the 4th Q, not disputing that at all. Also not disputing that dropped pass which should have been a gimme TD for the Pack. Eddie also missed a fairly easy INT. Shit happens. All I'm saying is very late in the 3rd Q there we're down 21-16 and driving in Packers territory. We blow a 4th-n-1. If we had made it, would we have scored? Maybe, maybe not. Would this have been the difference and possibly led us to a dub? I'd lay 20-1 odds that Rodgers would have just shrugged and end up beating us no matter what. But once more, if one didn't watch the game and saw the final of 35-16, it would have been quite likely that one would have guessed that the Pack dominated us all game, marching up and down the field, while maybe allowing us to score in garbage time. This was not the case.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

everyone said we turned it around

show me 1 person

Oh....when I said everyone I meant no one

lol. Playing the literal game is weak grey pubes. Even by your standards.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever see a shotgun draw on 3rd or 4th and short again....:poke:

Last two weeks have had Nagy's stench on em'.

The takeaway early, deep in GB territory...gotta score there. Week, shit-playcallin there.

Two chances deep in the redzone, and turtled up in our playcalling.

Nagy HAS TO GO.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I emphasized that regardless I'm pretty sure GB would have won the game, even if we had scored on that one failed drive. They are clearly the far better team. All I said was the game was closer than the score would otherwise indicated. I trust you watched it in its entirety.
Its funny though... Go up and down the rosters and ask yourself what makes the Packers THAT much better?

Rodgers, sure... But A Rob, Miller and Mooney SHOULD be able to on even keel with Adams, Valdes-Scantling and Lazard. Monty is right there with Jones IMO. O Line cohesion favor GB, bit Bakhtiari was out.... And on D, we would seem to have the better talent...

So what is it? I gotta tell you I don’t care to even engage with Packer fans anymore about any “rivalry”... 30 fucking years and I just don’t get it anymore... The Lions are our arch rival now. That is actually a series of tight games, right?