• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pack vs hopeful Bears

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack makes more money than the Smith Brothers and Gary combined and they all outperform him. Remember that guy Amos you all were glad got replaced with our cast off Dix? How's Jackson doing without that guy? You guys change a D coordinator and all your studs on D aren't so good anymore. Must be the coaching I guess because if they were talented they would still be studs right?
Must be. You're a genius.

Pagano is shit and so is Nagy. Just like McCarthy was shit in his last year, and all your amazingly drafted and scouted talent suck a barrel of dicks. Even with the GOAT at QB.

What happened there, with all that amazing talent and unbelievable front office, they still sucked a bag of dicks.

It's a team game. When your offense is the best in the league, it automatically makes your D look better.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh great...Not only do we lose but cheeseheads coming out of the woodwork to boast about the longevity of their stupidity....fml

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....you're going to try and tell me the Bears have acquired and developed talent better than Green Bay over the last 30 years and do it with a straight face? Your ownership, front office, and coaching has been equal or better and it all lies solely on the QB?
Yea....and Packer fans are the dumb ones
Dumbfuck. Nobody made that argument! In fact, you are basically rephrasing much of what I was saying. Yeah, we have an issue with talent development and utilization! Yes, Rodgers and Favre before him make a huge difference! Ask Jordy how it went with the Raiders. Ask Cobb how things are going with him. I’ll bet you’d have been chest/thumping five years ago how either of those two were “better than the sum of all Bears’ talent”, eh?

A Rob is every bit the talent. Montgomery is every bit the talent. And Mack? He is FOR CERTAIN more talented than any Packer D Lineman and is not performing to expectation THAT... IS.... MY..... POINT!!!! I guess I should say thanks for making it for me?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbfuck. Nobody made that argument! In fact, you are basically rephrasing much of what I was saying. Yeah, we have an issue with talent development and utilization! Yes, Rodgers and Favre before him make a huge difference! Ask Jordy how it went with the Raiders. Ask Cobb how things are going with him. I’ll bet you’d have been chest/thumping five years ago how either of those two were “better than the sum of all Bears’ talent”, eh?

A Rob is every bit the talent. Montgomery is every bit the talent. And Mack? He is FOR CERTAIN more talented than any Packer D Lineman and is not performing to expectation THAT... IS.... MY..... POINT!!!! I guess I should say thanks for making it for me?

Don't even waste your time with that idiot. He's biased and trolling.

In this century, the Bears have been to the NFC Championship twice and the Super Bowl once...with Cutler and Grossman. The Packers have been to the NFC Championship 5 times and Super Bowl once...only once...That's basically insane in terms of expectation. They let that loser McCarthy destroy possibly the greatest Super Bowl rivalry of all-time (Brady vs Rodgers for God knows how many years) because they momentum-rolled into that one Super Bowl win when they beat us back in 2010 and held on to him forever. It was so bad that people actually thought Rodgers was washed. Superior management...LOL...Their management decisions botched what should have been multiple slam dunk Super Bowl appearances. They should have been the NFC Patriots. Their management of the past 20 years couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if their hopes fell on Grossman and Cutler. They barely did so with the greatest QB's of all time.

Cheeseheads need to f*ck off right outta here...