• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up on the "have sex with a real woman" dream, didja?

Probably for the best.

Although, this new dream is likely to be just as disappointing for ya.
wtf is your problem? I'm guessing your bf didn't use lube when he rammed it up your ass last night by the sounds of it.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU needs to take a good look at MSU vs Utah St. game film. Utah St. had them on the ropes most of the game.

I think ASU is going to give Michigan State a very tough game.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game ever for a true freshman QB, the OL always takes longer than the defense to get it together and they got better as the game wore on. SC fans need to take a chill pill.
I didn't see the dubs game I was watching SC/UNLV.

The good the defense was aggressive. Justin looks like he recovered from the injury/surgury fast. Was one of 5 players to register a sack. Secondary looked better than last year imo. Putting Jack Jones on the shelf and opening competition for that cb slot appears to be a plus. Cam looks faster after losing weight and they were pretty solid.

The bad the defense still seemed to have the same issue as last year.Giving up big plays that kept a team lingering. Over pursuit and arm tackles on a couple occasions. They're going to have to clean that up fast with their upcoming games.

The good on offense JT seemed to settle down. And I love the Daniels Amon Ra chemistry. Running game was efficient with a couple big plays. Actually thought JT looked comfortable in motion.

The bad I expected the play calling to be vanilla. But I'm still no fond of Tees play calling. Especially in the red zone. i.e. subbing Fink for an obvious keeper etc..Pittman and Vaughns dropped too many balls. The throws may not have been perfect but they were catchable. Online looked better but still needs work.

Could be a solid season if they clean things up. Could also be a learning season.Tbh I'm just happy college footballs back

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother replying to my post. You're nothing but a prick.

th

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the dubs game I was watching SC/UNLV.

The good the defense was aggressive. Justin looks like he recovered from the injury/surgury fast. Was one of 5 players to register a sack. Secondary looked better than last year imo. Putting Jack Jones on the shelf and opening competition for that cb slot appears to be a plus. Cam looks faster after losing weight and they were pretty solid.

The bad the defense still seemed to have the same issue as last year.Giving up big plays that kept a team lingering. Over pursuit and arm tackles on a couple occasions. They're going to have to clean that up fast with their upcoming games.

The good on offense JT seemed to settle down. And I love the Daniels Amon Ra chemistry. Running game was efficient with a couple big plays. Actually thought JT looked comfortable in motion.

The bad I expected the play calling to be vanilla. But I'm still no fond of Tees play calling. Especially in the red zone. i.e. subbing Fink for an obvious keeper etc..Pittman and Vaughns dropped too many balls. The throws may not have been perfect but they were catchable. Online looked better but still needs work.

Could be a solid season if they clean things up. Could also be a learning season.Tbh I'm just happy college footballs back

I'm really looking forward to SC/Stanford next week

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really looking forward to SC/Stanford next week
I’ve got no idea what to expect. Hoping for the best. But SC has a lot to clean up quick. Tough game for a true fresh that should technically be in HS. Nasty schedule basically baptism by fire. They’re going to need the defense to tighten up on the long plays to have a legit shot imo

Ducks looked really good. Herbert was impressive imo

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve got no idea what to expect. Hoping for the best. But SC has a lot to clean up quick. Tough game for a true fresh that should technically be in HS. Nasty schedule basically baptism by fire. They’re going to need the defense to tighten up on the long plays to have a legit shot imo

Ducks looked really good. Herbert was impressive imo

Herbert was throwing dimes. The defense still has room for improvement though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert was throwing dimes. The defense still has room for improvement though.
If Herbert plays like that in conference play. And the ducks defense holds up. I could see Oregon making some noise in the north. Tbh I think the PAC North and South are wide open

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Herbert plays like that in conference play. And the ducks defense holds up. I could see Oregon making some noise in the north. Tbh I think the PAC North and South are wide open

I think the South's is USC's to lose honestly. Stanford and Washington are definitely the favorites in the North but Oregon has the schedule (No USC and they get Stanford and UW at home) to make some noise. But you're right about Herbert. Oregon will go as far as he can take them.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the South's is USC's to lose honestly. Stanford and Washington are definitely the favorites in the North but Oregon has the schedule (No USC and they get Stanford and UW at home) to make some noise. But you're right about Herbert. Oregon will go as far as he can take them.
SC still has a lot they need to work on but thats my opinion. Utah may be the favorite. Wouldnt sleep on ASU and I'm not liking Zona and Tate. They may have lost their first game. But I think they have the edge when conference play begins. SC seriously struggles with mobile QBs.In order for SC to make noise their going to need to lean heavy on that D that needs to clean up the big play. South is pretty wide open imo.

A lot of people are focused on Udubs and Stanford to win the north. But I could very easily see Oregon and Wazzu making noise. And I'm not liking that Oregon state RB after the OSU game. I think the PAC as a whole is a lot more open than some may think.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people are focused on Udubs and Stanford to win the north. But I could very easily see Oregon and Wazzu making noise. And I'm not liking that Oregon state RB after the OSU game. I think the PAC as a whole is a lot more open than some may think.
You literally say that every single year. You remember making duck radar memes before UW's beat down of Oregon in '16? You had Oregon winning the north that year as well.

I mean that's fine, but it's just not news. You really don't like or respect UW and have an affinity for the ducks and their fans.

The real shocker would be if you ever predicted UW to run away with the North. I'd ask someone who kidnapped the real clark.

And FWIW, outside of normal rivalry banter no one has written off Oregon. It's hard to like them for the North on yet another new staff and still not showing they have the defense to go toe to toe with the better teams, but no one has written them off.

Wazzu? Yeah, write them off. Entirely. Done. They are missing their experienced air raid QB's and have lost a LOT of talent at WR the last two seasons to graduation. They also have one of the smallest D lines in P5. They are going to get entirely man handled by any line with decent beef. Teams are going to easily run it down their throats.

And yes, I get that their new QB played elements of the air raid in high school, but it takes EVERY QB Leach ever develops more than a full year to entirely get what he's teaching. I just can't see them hitting the same gears they did the last two years with so much changeover.

Oregon State is dangerous because no one expects anything from them so they can pin their ears back and play pretty aggressively. Bring a bad day with you and they find an upset or two.

I've been on Wilcox's bandwagon for some time. Cal certainly also lacks key talent, but they too stand to upset the apple cart a bit.

So sure, you can say on paper it should be either UW or Stanford in the North and why wouldn't you? They both have the talent and stability of staff to make a good run as long as they don't have major injury issues. However upsets are for sure going to happen (as they always do in the Pac) and Oregon has an easy enough schedule to take advantage of the other two if they feed on each other or have issues. I'm just not banking on that happening.