• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12> SEC

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's comparing them? :noidea: You said no one picks on them and I said BS. I don't care about tPac so I don't add much (if anything there).

Not surprising you didn't respond to anything else.

There is a difference in things.

TB can and does say horrible things about Alabama all the time, but it's not the same. It's light hearted jabs and it's fun. Hell, Auburn fans are for the most part in the same bit, and that is pretty much what you get with Oregon fans. In the end, there is a bit of "hate" in there, but it's really just all in good fun, and being from the south there is a ton of it. You get the occasional crazy guy, but it's mostly in fun.

It's not the same when it comes to other things. I do not at all believe the things I see from others around here is in the same manner or meaning.

At any rate, I've just accepted that's the way it is. But don't tell me it's just bait, and don't expect me to buy into this crap about nobody really cares, and the only reason the topic is brought up every other day by many different people is because people respond. Because that is 100% bullshit. It's brought up because people hate the SEC, they hate the success of the SEC and it gives them pleasure to shit on the SEC.

What exactly do you want me to respond to that I hadn't already?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference in things.

TB can and does say horrible things about Alabama all the time, but it's not the same. It's light hearted jabs and it's fun. Hell, Auburn fans are for the most part in the same bit, and that is pretty much what you get with Oregon fans. In the end, there is a bit of "hate" in there, but it's really just all in good fun, and being from the south there is a ton of it. You get the occasional crazy guy, but it's mostly in fun.

It's not the same when it comes to other things. I do not at all believe the things I see from others around here is in the same manner or meaning.

At any rate, I've just accepted that's the way it is. But don't tell me it's just bait, and don't expect me to buy into this crap about nobody really cares, and the only reason the topic is brought up every other day by many different people is because people respond. Because that is 100% bullshit. It's brought up because people hate the SEC, they hate the success of the SEC and it gives them pleasure to shit on the SEC.

What exactly do you want me to respond to that I hadn't already?

Ah, I see. So, criticizing the SEC is "fun and lighthearted" as long as it's from a fellow SEC fan and sometimes has a little "hate" in there if it's a rival. But if it's a fan of a team from another conference, it's just hate and jealousy.

:pound::pound::pound:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see. So, criticizing the SEC is "fun and lighthearted" as long as it's from a fellow SEC fan and sometimes has a little "hate" in there if it's a rival. But if it's a fan of a team from another conference, it's just hate and jealousy.

:pound::pound::pound:

Can you tell the difference between Moral Victory Bob who was a LSU fan and TB?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So By that I guess you like BKSballer then. You would be the first poster i have seen who does.

Notice I have only posted pics in here. The argument is tired, worn out, and constant, doesnt mean i am going to join in.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue who Moral Victory Bob is.

I forget his actual name now. It's just what we called him. He hated Alabama to the point where he got banned. Obviously he is a way more extreme example, but the extreme highlights the difference.

Or a more recent example around here is The Authority, who is also on the way to being banned.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So By that I guess you like BKSballer then. You would be the first poster i have seen who does.

Notice I have only posted pics in here. The argument is tired, worn out, and constant, doesnt mean i am going to join in.

Don't really know him but I can't say I believe in conference love I'm a USC fan not a PAC fan.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really know him but I can't say I believe in conference love I'm a USC fan not a PAC fan.

Believe me, nobody loves or likes the SEC in the same way the do their teams.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget his actual name now. It's just what we called him. He hated Alabama to the point where he got banned. Obviously he is a way more extreme example, but the extreme highlights the difference.

Or a more recent example around here is The Authority, who is also on the way to being banned.

Hadnt seen that assclown lately, where has his lowness been? I hope he transferred his posting flag to a new camp and left us.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me, nobody loves or likes the SEC in the same way the do their teams.

That's why I posted the pic if someone put up a pic mocking my rival I would have laughed. Not continued the conference love stance

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I post SEC SEC SEC once in a while if it heightens the argument.

I dont hate anyone in the SEC(except Auburn one day a year). I am not against the team SEC concept, but I dont consider myself one the them in full membership either.

BKSBaller is a scourge and his Bama 0-2 thread last year was an epic fail.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I posted the pic if someone put up a pic mocking my rival I would have laughed. Not continued the conference love stance

Hell, i didnt have my glasses on when I saw it, all i saw was the tampax logo. After I got my glasses on(after my post back to you) I laughed at it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hadnt seen that assclown lately, where has his lowness been? I hope he transferred his posting flag to a new camp and left us.

He posted some today but got a ban until Monday.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: Where was he posting, I got to see the meltdown that caused his banning.

I think it was the thread about how many AP top25 teams your team plays. Started going off about t-shirt fans and I don't know what else.

He's pretty much gone, as if he keeps it up past Monday he'll be perma'd and I don't see him changing. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.