• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12> SEC

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC is the champ, no matter if FSU won the national title. Look at the ACC title game, FSU played DUKE without Jabari Parker. lls Texas A&M beat Duke in the bowl, A&M was like the 5 or 6th best team in the SEC. Pac 12. lmao
STFU or remove your Dawg icons. :gaah:

- The SEC is not "the champ," FSU is. The SEC may be the strongest conference to many of us, but they weren't the college football champs last year.

- Jabari Parker? Seriously?

- Write in complete sentences. Apologize in advance if English is your second language.

- If you are truly assless when thinking about the PAC, you need to read up on the conference. Much respect to the PAC.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was the thread about how many AP top25 teams your team plays. Started going off about t-shirt fans and I don't know what else.

He's pretty much gone, as if he keeps it up past Monday he'll be perma'd and I don't see him changing. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

I hadn't seen The Authority around in so long, I completely forgot about him.

Now THAT guy has some seriously obsessive SEC hate.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with 4Down on this ... for someone who doesn't care about it, you seem to get involved in every thread about it.

As to you laughing, who gives a shit. You are probably a well meaning nice guy that I will never meet other than anonymously in an Internet forum, so why would I care if you are laughing at me. I am sure I have been laughed at by better, and that didn't mean anything either.

It's a pretty simple concept, really. I find SEC fanboys and the concept of "conference superiority" to be pretty hilarious. I get involved because of the entertainment value. It's the college football offseason and the NBA offseason. Gotta find some way to be entertained on here.

Funny thing is, I actually like the SEC and watch a lot of SEC games. I just find the fanboy thing to pretty funny and unique to the SEC.

Back when USC's BCS championship still counted, no one in the PAC was running around talking about how great the PAC was because USC won the NCG. They just congratulated us for winning it and went right back to hating us. Also, there were no fans of other PAC teams sporting USC avi's for that game as we have seen SEC fans do.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't hear that any more. I've heard it argued in the past, but you would be hard fit to find someone where on SportsHoopla trying to convince every one that Ky would win the B1G.

Yeah, I agree. That line of reasoning seems to have gone away.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a pretty simple concept, really. I find SEC fanboys and the concept of "conference superiority" to be pretty hilarious. I get involved because of the entertainment value. It's the college football offseason and the NBA offseason. Gotta find some way to be entertained on here.

Funny thing is, I actually like the SEC and watch a lot of SEC games. I just find the fanboy thing to pretty funny and unique to the SEC.

Back when USC's BCS championship still counted, no one in the PAC was running around talking about how great the PAC was because USC won the NCG. They just congratulated us for winning it and went right back to hating us. Also, there were no fans of other PAC teams sporting USC avi's for that game as we have seen SEC fans do.
Hey, then I happy for you. Expending energy in life to hate another football team ... now there's something that is funny.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about anyone else, but you can criticize all you want. I like the debate. But, why do you criticize it if not for those reasons? I'm just curious.

I just find the concept curious. Don't get me wrong, I also understand that it has worked to the SEC's favor. When you put a team in the NCG virtually every season and when the SEC gets the "benefit of the doubt" vs. teams from other conferences with resume's that are just as good, obviously they are doing something that works.

In some ways, it's like visiting another country/culture. Whether I buy into that culture or not, I'm still fascinated by it. Since this is has to do with sports, I throw in a little smack talk just because it's sports and that's what we do.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, then I happy for you. Expending energy in life to hate another football team ... now there's something that is funny.

You do understand the difference between "sports hate" and "real hate", right?

"Sports hate" allows me to "hate" UCLA while having a couple of UCLA fans as 2 of my closest friends.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand the difference between "sports hate" and "real hate", right?

"Sports hate" allows me to "hate" UCLA while having a couple of UCLA fans as 2 of my closest friends.
I do, I am not sure that some others here do. Glad you do.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, I am not sure that some others here do. Glad you do.

Can you help us out with a certain bama fan in explaining how that works? :whistle:

That would rock.

:suds:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you help us out with a certain bama fan in explaining how that works? :whistle:

That would rock.

:suds:
Hey, fuck you! :suds:

Like I am going to try and reason with a gump! :noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we all just want to see if we push them far enough will they sooner or later 'get it' and lighten up and have some fun with it or not.

By next week the claim will be you are doing it to cure cancer.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By next week the claim will be you are doing it to cure cancer.

4d, I neither hate you, nor your team in any way. This is all a distraction to me. I love college football and having some light hearted back and forth over it is a huge part of why I'm on this site. At the end of the day I could care less about who other teams schedule or what their fans claim about their conferences. It's just entertaining to engage them on it.

We don't all take this nearly as seriously as you appear to sometimes.

Lighten up man.

lighten-up-francis-o_zpsb04bf304.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4d, I neither hate you, nor your team in any way. This is all a distraction to me. I love college football and having some light hearted back and forth over it is a huge part of why I'm on this site. At the end of the day I could care less about who other teams schedule or what their fans claim about their conferences. It's just entertaining to engage them on it.

We don't all take this nearly as seriously as you appear to sometimes.

Lighten up man.

lighten-up-francis-o_zpsb04bf304.gif

It's getting old talking about this. All I did was point out the reasons keep changing. I've been told I'm the butt of a drinking game, that you all bet on me, that everyone is laughing at me, that you are just trying to hit my buttons for a reaction, and finally as if it's some kind of reform program for me. As if I am unable to have a good time, despite me doing so with 90% of the threads here.

But let me clue you in on something - you aren't the only one who posts here. And when you post the crap in the middle of people with serious hate among threads upon threads on the topics, then it's not generally going to be seen as "all in fun" by me or even the majority of people.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting old talking about this. All I did was point out the reasons keep changing. I've been told I'm the butt of a drinking game, that you all bet on me, that everyone is laughing at me, that you are just trying to hit my buttons for a reaction, and finally as if it's some kind of reform program for me. As if I am unable to have a good time, despite me doing so with 90% of the threads here.

But let me clue you in on something - you aren't the only one who posts here. And when you post the crap in the middle of people with serious hate among threads upon threads on the topics, then it's not generally going to be seen as "all in fun" by me or even the majority of people.

And yet, here you are........talking about it.:L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You still can't tell when we are pulling your chain or being serious, even when we tell you so.

You can simply ignore it if it's that big of a deal. There is an ignore function if you cannot skip it without one.

Pretty sure most people here can tell the different between when we are having a serious conversation and when we are taunting for shits and giggles.

You just choose to bitch about everything and when you've had enough threaten to quit. And then wonder why people pick on you again. :L

Lighten up Francis.