• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12> SEC

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you fall for EVERY post to you. Every single one. :L If you don't care STOP POSTING to us then. Seems kind of simple doesn't it?

And we are back to this.

You are just a bitch really.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why the facepalm? This is what you want and why you keep bringing it up right? The joke isn't on you, it's on me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind if you "pick on me", just have the fucking balls to admit what it is and quit using it as a copout anytime you get called on shit.

I've long accepted what it was and still post, but everytime I take up anything you 2 say it most of the time comes back to this exact same crap. HAHA, we are just trolling you, we have the a drinking game, blah blah blah. Fine, keep going with your drinking game, keep laughing at me, if it's so much damn fun why do you feel the need to keep telling me? Obviously you seek some further satisfaction in this, so just grab some balls and man up about it.

You are about as bad with Charlie going around citing his ignore list all the time. You are not the reason I post here. Neither is TF12. I do not care if you have a drinking game about me, I do not care if you are laughing at me, I do not care anything about your clique.

Drinking game?!? What drinking game?

Wiz, did you start a 4d20 drinking game and not invite me? :pout:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC thread has three times as many posts in it than the SEC thread does...

Jus' sayin'.......

You should try reading it. There's no "conference cheerleading" like we see with the SEC. We're a group of posters who all get along, talk about our teams and do a good bit of smacktalking with each other too.

Hell, you should see when the Ducks and Huskies get going at each other. Fur and feathers all over the thread.

Amazingly, no one seems to get overly butthurt or threatens to quit.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should try reading it. There's no "conference cheerleading" like we see with the SEC. We're a group of posters who all get along, talk about our teams and do a good bit of smacktalking with each other too.

Hell, you should see when the Ducks and Huskies get going at each other. Fur and feathers all over the thread.

This is just wrong I'm putting the entire PAC Thread on ignore until you learn how to hate properly.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS ^^^^^ I'm sorry, but if somebody is getting their feelings hurt from posting on a sports message board that person is one giant PUSSY........

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS ^^^^^ I'm sorry, but if somebody is getting their feelings hurt from posting on a sports message board that person is one giant PUSSY........

Oh I'd venture a guess that people you think are upset aren't the ones who are actually upset.

People don't try to "bully" another person for no reason. They are big time butt hurt and can't admit it. For them, it's personal with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, that's a pretty blatant shot at the tOSU fans. :pound: