• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12> SEC

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still can't tell when we are pulling your chain or being serious, even when we tell you so.

You can simply ignore it if it's that big of a deal. There is an ignore function if you cannot skip it without one.

Pretty sure most people here can tell the different between when we are having a serious conversation and when we are taunting for shits and giggles.

You just choose to bitch about everything and when you've had enough threaten to quit. And then wonder why people pick on you again. :L

Lighten up Francis.

I don't mind if you "pick on me", just have the fucking balls to admit what it is and quit using it as a copout anytime you get called on shit.

I've long accepted what it was and still post, but everytime I take up anything you 2 say it most of the time comes back to this exact same crap. HAHA, we are just trolling you, we have the a drinking game, blah blah blah. Fine, keep going with your drinking game, keep laughing at me, if it's so much damn fun why do you feel the need to keep telling me? Obviously you seek some further satisfaction in this, so just grab some balls and man up about it.

You are about as bad with Charlie going around citing his ignore list all the time. You are not the reason I post here. Neither is TF12. I do not care if you have a drinking game about me, I do not care if you are laughing at me, I do not care anything about your clique.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind if you "pick on me", just have the fucking balls to admit what it is and quit using it as a copout anytime you get called on shit.

I've long accepted what it was and still post, but everytime I take up anything you 2 say it most of the time comes back to this exact same crap. HAHA, we are just trolling you, we have the a drinking game, blah blah blah. Fine, keep going with your drinking game, keep laughing at me, if it's so much damn fun why do you feel the need to keep telling me? Obviously you seek some further satisfaction in this, so just grab some balls and man up about it.

You are about as bad with Charlie going around citing his ignore list all the time. You are not the reason I post here. Neither is TF12. I do not care if you have a drinking game about me, I do not care if you are laughing at me, I do not care anything about your clique.

How many times must you be told before it sinks in? The 'drinking game' thing was a joke ffs. :L It's part of picking on you. How the holy fuck do you not get this? You are amazingly blind. You actually believe people sit around talking about YOU? Really? :pound:

Admit what it is? :lol: I can't think of any other way to spell it out to you. I've been saying it for months now.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times must you be told before it sinks in? The 'drinking game' thing was a joke ffs. :L It's part of picking on you. How the holy fuck do you not get this? You are amazingly blind. You actually believe people sit around talking about YOU? Really? :pound:

Admit what it is? :lol: I can't think of any other way to spell it out to you. I've been saying it for months now.

Yeah you got me there. I seriously do not get it at all. I fail to see how claiming everything you post is bait when called on it - and not just by me - is humorous. I don't understand how me asking you if the same article posted in the pac12 was also bait bringing about a response of how I'm the subject of a drinking game is a joke or humorous. And I also don't get what possible enjoyment doing such things could actually bring to anyone. I think you made it 3 posts into this thread in response before you turned and made the discussion about me.

So yeah, I don't get it. But hell, then again - I don't really get why a grown man would even feel the need to "pick on" another grown man either. From my point of view, you are basically the guy who goes to a party and keeps poking on people in ways you know annoy them and then telling them you are only doing it because you know it annoys them. And then can't believe they don't get the humor in it.

I guess I must be the worlds biggest dumbass, because I 100% don't get it. I just think you're being a jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, everyone else is just a big meany jerk and you are little innocent picked on mr perfect. Drop that attitude of yours and maybe, just maybe no one would have interest in feeding you shit. Just a thought.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is time to admit it. The PAC is way better than the SEC so everyone should start being razor focused on everything they do now. Following the SEC isn't worth anyone's time it's a has been conference and we are done.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a pretty simple concept, really. I find SEC fanboys and the concept of "conference superiority" to be pretty hilarious. I get involved because of the entertainment value. It's the college football offseason and the NBA offseason. Gotta find some way to be entertained on here.

Funny thing is, I actually like the SEC and watch a lot of SEC games. I just find the fanboy thing to pretty funny and unique to the SEC.

Back when USC's BCS championship still counted, no one in the PAC was running around talking about how great the PAC was because USC won the NCG. They just congratulated us for winning it and went right back to hating us. Also, there were no fans of other PAC teams sporting USC avi's for that game as we have seen SEC fans do.

ANyone who doesn't look for "conference superiority" in a world where SoS plays a part in rankings is hurting their team. People dog the SEC from both sides...for talking about the strength of the conference and at the same time bitching about "overrated because of conference schedules". :suds:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC thread has three times as many posts in it than the SEC thread does...

Jus' sayin'.......

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jus' sayin'.......

I bet there are more than 3x as many SEC threads started by non-SEC team fans than PAC12 as well. When you have one thread, easy to get numbers up.

just sayin

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jus' sayin'.......

That's because the PAC fans actually like one another where the SEC fans can't stand each other.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet there are more than 3x as many SEC threads started by non-SEC team fans than PAC12 as well. When you have one thread, easy to get numbers up.

just sayin

:L
You REALLY need to get out more bro! Be young have fun drink Pepsi!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jus' sayin'.......

And there are 100x more threads about the SEC than there are the Pac.

Jus' sayin'

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there are 100x more threads about the SEC than there are the Pac.

Jus' sayin'

huge-job-cuts-at-pepsi-as-firm-plans-to-slash-3-of-workforce.jpg

Not sure what it means, but it was advised that I do the same. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that mean's SEC > PAC correct?

I'm sure by the time the season is over we will have plenty of SEC vs PAC games to determine which is the better conference.

Now let's start the damn games already!!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that mean's SEC > PAC correct?

It means it's utter nonsense to say there is a team Pac because we all talk among ourselves in one thread vs turning every other thread on the board into a team SEC rally.

:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means it's utter nonsense to say there is a team Pac because we all talk among ourselves in one thread vs turning every other thread on the board into a team SEC rally.

:suds:

SEC!
SEC!
SEC!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, everyone else is just a big meany jerk and you are little innocent picked on mr perfect. Drop that attitude of yours and maybe, just maybe no one would have interest in feeding you shit. Just a thought.

Oh, so now it's because of my attitude, not because I reply.

Whatever dude. At the end of the day just remember this - I don't give a crap about you enough to even bother with such things. You and TF12 however can't help yourselves.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so now it's because of my attitude, not because I reply.

Whatever dude. At the end of the day just remember this - I don't give a crap about you enough to even bother with such things. You and TF12 however can't help yourselves.

And yet you fall for EVERY post to you. Every single one. :L If you don't care STOP POSTING to us then. Seems kind of simple doesn't it?