• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12> SEC

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem with the Megacab is the bed is only 5.7 ft long. You lose some bed length. Go with the crew cab which you still have the 6ft bed. Or get a 2500.

I am fine with a 6 foot bed. Have 8 now, but don't need it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the new trucks blow.

They are all kick ass. Any more it is preference and application.

I have dodge duelly because of the low end torque.

I pull heavy shit.

Have to disagree there. The Ford Eco-Boost is a shitty motor. The Tundra has a 5.7L V8, but it does not produce as much torque. The Chevy is a subsidized POS with recall after recall.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be "big meanie heads" all you want. Just have the balls to own it and quit trying to push it off as trolling and like you don't really care when clearly you do.

And it doesn't matter if you believe in conference superiority. Just like it wouldn't matter if you didn't believe the sky was blue.

The funny thing is, I truly don't care. I do, however, find Team SEC in general and your OD style meltdowns in particular, to be very entertaining.

That's the thing that you SEC fanboys don't get. All of these anti-SEC threads that you cry about wouldn't last very long if Team SEC didn't come riding in trying to convince everyone what an awesome conference you have.

You feed the very threads that you cry about.

I find it hilarious that you haven't caught on that people are laughing AT you.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with a 6 foot bed. Have 8 now, but don't need it.

6ft is a nice length, but the 5.7ft sucks. Does not seem like a lot of difference, but it is. That is the only thing I do not like about my truck.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, I truly don't care. I do, however, find Team SEC in general and your OD style meltdowns in particular, to be very entertaining.

That's the thing that you SEC fanboys don't get. All of these anti-SEC threads that you cry about wouldn't last very long if Team SEC didn't come riding in trying to convince everyone what an awesome conference you have.

You feed the very threads that you cry about.

All the anti-SEC threads wouldn't get made in the first place if people weren't all butthurt about it. You know, the reasons anti-Pac12 and anti-Big12 and anti-Big10 threads don't get made. You do care, you just want to appear cool so you deny it. People who don't care - don't post.

That you actually believe that SEC fans are somehow different than any other fan across the country and that you or any fan of any other conference wouldn't defend your conference/team just goes to highlight your general delusion.

Or are you really so new to the internet that you have just recently found out that you can say crazy things and make crazy claims and people will react? It's kind of funny that people think trolling is something great.

I find it hilarious that you haven't caught on that people are laughing AT you.
I find it hilarious that you are so hell bent on trying to 1 up me that you would point it out while in general trying to carry on as if you are above me. Think about why you felt the need to tell me.

Oh no, random people on the internet are laughing at me because I respond to their crap! Keep on laughing, because I think it says a bit more about you than you realize. But congrats on the success of your circle jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUMkxH03V5c]Caring is Creepy - The Shins - YouTube[/ame]

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and still Oregon gets dominated in the BCSNCG. yes, the final score was close but Auburn should have won by 3 scores

And this has what to do with Oregon and not being challenged by the Big XII?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the anti-SEC threads wouldn't get made in the first place if people weren't all butthurt about it. You know, the reasons anti-Pac12 and anti-Big12 and anti-Big10 threads don't get made. You do care, you just want to appear cool so you deny it. People who don't care - don't post.

That you actually believe that SEC fans are somehow different than any other fan across the country and that you or any fan of any other conference wouldn't defend your conference/team just goes to highlight your general delusion.

Or are you really so new to the internet that you have just recently found out that you can say crazy things and make crazy claims and people will react? It's kind of funny that people think trolling is something great.

I find it hilarious that you are so hell bent on trying to 1 up me that you would point it out while in general trying to carry on as if you are above me. Think about why you felt the need to tell me.

Oh no, random people on the internet are laughing at me because I respond to their crap! Keep on laughing, because I think it says a bit more about you than you realize. But congrats on the success of your circle jerk.

You keep telling yourself that and I'll keep laughing at you SEC fanboys for taking the bait. Every. Single. Time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep telling yourself that and I'll keep laughing at you SEC fanboys for taking the bait. Every. Single. Time.

Make sure you never question why you feel the need to bait.

2585975-1832979235-24306.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've obviously not herd the term "team SEC" and what it implies. Or you're in denial.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've obviously not herd the term "team SEC" and what it implies. Or you're in denial.

Step 1: Have your team belong to a conference that dominates college football for nearly a decade in basically every way imaginable.

Get back to me when you get that far.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Step 1: Have your team belong to a conference that dominates college football for nearly a decade in basically every way imaginable.

Get back to me when you get that far.

I have my team. I don;t go running around yapping about the conference. You seriously don't get it. I would hate it if UCLA won a championship. TOSU fan hates it if Michigan does well. Your dumb ass likes it when or Florida or Auburn do well . I bet you have SEC flags on your car.lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my team. I don;t go running around yapping about the conference. You seriously don't get it. I would hate it if UCLA won a championship. TOSU fan hates it if Michigan does well. Your dumb ass likes it when or Florida or Auburn do well . I bet you have SEC flags on your car.lol

You don't get it. Especially so if you don't understand the benefits to being in a strong conference and what it means for your team. Because my team is in the SEC, we got a rematch in 2011.

I don't pull for Auburn. I pulled for Oregon in 2010 and I pulled for FSU last year. And at the same time, I pulled for VT last year in every game after they played Alabama.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of bullshit.

People obsess about the SEC because they are a bunch of haters and you would all circle jerk each other even if nobody defended anything. This idea that you are going to post a bunch of bullshit on a discussion forum and nobody is going to respond and that it's the fault of people responding for what happens is just 1 huge pile of shit.

You know why we don't post about the Pac12 or other conferences like this? It's not because there is no "team Pac12" - which btw is basically the only conference that actually has their own little thread that gets used, it's because nobody else gives a shit.

If someone made comments about Washington or the Pac12 you'd jump all over it. But it doesn't happen because nobody else cares.

You call it trolling and "picking on people" because you lack the balls to admit what it actually is. And honestly, even if what you said were true - it's still pretty pathetic that you need to try and upset other people for your own entertainment. That's quite a bit different than a little tongue in cheek jabbing.
I've told you many times I like Bama and given you the reasons why. But I can only pick on tSEC out of hatred? :scratch:

My damned phone changed over react to overrated btw, but still.

No one picks on Washington? Well that's fucking news to me. Any time it comes up it's nothing but picking on and tell me Oregon fans don't do so all day long. Non Pac12 fans? Yes, it happens and usually it's like you just did right here telling us we are nobodies. That counts. Do I respond to all of it? No, and if I was taking it seriously (like you do and most other bama regulars here don't btw) then I'd for sure try to ignore it. I've had my share of people I can't talk to/with and have ignored.

I lack the balls to call it what it is... :lol: So you clearly think I'm lying when I say I like Bama and really don't care about most of the rest of the SEC outside of my respect for LSU and their often great schedule then? That means I'm a ball-less liar to you because the idea I just like picking on YOU because it's kind of fun can't be the truth. Which sounds more plausible? Ask lawdag, bandwagon, or any of the other SEC team fans I've had good conversations with and see if they agree with you.

I really don't get you man. You say you love to debate and yet get so bent out of shape over it. You can toss out all sorts of negativity and yet threaten to quit if it's tossed back at you. You really are quite the enigma.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've told you many times I like Bama and given you the reasons why. But I can only pick on tSEC out of hatred? :scratch:

My damned phone changed over react to overrated btw, but still.

No one picks on Washington? Well that's fucking news to me. Any time it comes up it's nothing but picking on and tell me Oregon fans don't do so all day long. Non Pac12 fans? Yes, it happens and usually it's like you just did right here telling us we are nobodies. That counts. Do I respond to all of it? No, and if I was taking it seriously (like you do and most other bama regulars here don't btw) then I'd for sure try to ignore it. I've had my share of people I can't talk to/with and have ignored.

I lack the balls to call it what it is... :lol: So you clearly think I'm lying when I say I like Bama and really don't care about most of the rest of the SEC outside of my respect for LSU and their often great schedule then? That means I'm a ball-less liar to you because the idea I just like picking on YOU because it's kind of fun can't be the truth. Which sounds more plausible? Ask lawdag, bandwagon, or any of the other SEC team fans I've had good conversations with and see if they agree with you.

I really don't get you man. You say you love to debate and yet get so bent out of shape over it. You can toss out all sorts of negativity and yet threaten to quit if it's tossed back at you. You really are quite the enigma.

Really don't see how you can compare Washington vs the SEC/Alabama stuff around here. Really don't.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's comparing them? :noidea: You said no one picks on them and I said BS. I don't care about tPac so I don't add much (if anything there).

Not surprising you didn't respond to anything else.