• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bringing back the same team minus the best defensive players, in the NFL. Always works"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many minutes it took Briz, catchbluefish, JasonCarrier and bradyjustwins to logon to tHoop after the decision? :D
Oh, I think that is a given. The haters won't just "go away" now. And, honestly, we don't want them to.

Are the "haters" also "retards" and "obsessed" and "jealous?" My gawd you dimwits need to come up with some new material. :L

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course, with a tremendously small sample size

1 game in, 1 fumble...people will bring it up.

watch

Maybe it was Blount that let the air out of those balls. Is it too late for the NFL to suspend him for that?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't score 57 points, but will definitely win.

I still maintain that the Steelers will win their 7th SB before the Pats win their 5th. Does not have to happen next season. Can happen in 2 years, 6 years, 10 years, .....

Steelers may definitely win next week. Hang in there. Jimmy isn't playing

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't score 57 points, but will definitely win.

I still maintain that the Steelers will win their 7th SB before the Pats win their 5th. Does not have to happen next season. Can happen in 2 years, 6 years, 10 years, .....
well they put 55 up on them 2 years ago, last time they played. no bell, no bryant, others out on offense... no defense...

if they met in week 6 i may feel differently

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this HORRENDOUS decision by the judge actually makes this a much, much bigger case for the NFL than it ever was before. The appeal won't be about Goodell or even about Brady any more but about the league's ability to protect the integrity of the sport in the future.

This decision more or less just threw out major, major, major parts of the CBA that has protected the integrity of the league for decades now.

throwing-up.gif It was thrown out because Goodell couldn't investigate a missing cookie at a tea party!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be more like OJ walking free in most parts of the country. People forget that the day before the jury announced their decision, OJ wasn't nearly as hated nationwide as he was the moment he walked free.

Obviously in the NE area that isn't going to be the case....but in most NFL circles I think this is going to hurt Brady's image more than if he would have settled or just served the suspension.

The above is too extreme and example.

A tad... :D

It will really be more like McGuire/Sosa ect who got away with PED use vs a guy like Andy Pettite who admitted it and served his penalty. You ask most baseball fans who they hate more and virtually everyone is going to say a guy who got away with cheating with no punishment than the guy who got cut and served his time.

Brady certainly didn't come out of this smelling a rose but I think overtime people will remember the good things about Brady and the Patriots too. Maybe it will be like McGuire but it could also be like Lester Hayes and stickum. I honestly think the infraction is much closer to stickem than any real integrity of the game issue.

But yes, people will always hate the Yankees, I guess the Cowboys and Raiders?, the Celtics etc. Good teams, arrogant good teams always get the hate. The Patriots are certainly in that class now.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they put 55 up on them 2 years ago, last time they played. no bell, no bryant, others out on offense... no defense...

It would be very ironic if the Steelers torch the Patriots and Brady plays like crap..

"for this!?! We suffered 7 months for this??"

Just saying.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CBA isn't worth the paper it's written on.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems apropos

180qn79k8yfgtgif.gif

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was a bad team which was going downhill, Rock. After that loss the team lost something like 6 out of their next 8 games (not sure).
They have a much better coaching system, much better defensive personnel, a new defense. I am not saying they will win, they won't just give 55 points.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bad team which was going downhill, Rock. After that loss the team lost something like 6 out of their next 8 games (not sure).
They have a much better coaching system, much better defensive personnel, a new defense. I am not saying they will win, they won't just give 55 points.

Why argue

It's Rock

Any day Reggie Wayne "loves it here"

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to go get a hair did

Is New England still furious in victory?

That's a good look
Your argument is based on what happened in the past will happen in the future.

Pats won the SB just 7 months back so they will win again.

Steelers last won a playoff game 3-4 years back so they won't.

Nice job. Keep ignoring that other teams are getting better from last season, including the Steelers. The Pats have mostly remained the same or gotten slightly better relatively, if not gotten worse. The farthest they can go this year is the AFC Div game.

And you can keep ignoring that the Steelers play in one of the toughest divisions in football. Also, I looked and the Steelers haven't won a playoff game in almost 6(!!) years. But I'm sure THIS is the year Roethlisberger has a big run in him! Hilarious.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better coaching system? Tomlin is still there and now no Dick Lebeau?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a beautiful country we have. Even the indigent and mentally insane are given a public defender here.

The judge or Dr never said I was mentally insane , sociopath was the term they used

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The judge or Dr never said I was mentally insane , sociopath was the term they used

You're leaving the part out about "severe alcohol dependence" Sonny. Why? :noidea: