• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell already said he's appealing this
Yes and he also said he's glad to get back to focusing on football and kicking the league off next week. Yeah I'm sure he can hardly wait for the Pats to unviel the Championship flag. Anyone betting whether he'll be at Gillette or not? Thst should be a scene.

What a moron. Just wants to get back to games yet he's going to appeal. What an arrogant POS. This is all about him saving face now, not air in footballs and not obstruction.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you mention it.....ya. If they do suddenly show a dramatic increase in fumbles under tighter ball scrutiny I'm sure people will connect those dots.
of course, with a tremendously small sample size

1 game in, 1 fumble...people will bring it up.

watch

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the time the Titans stole rival playbooks to make it to the superbowl?

Bury them. The NFL had every right to.

Just like MLB should drop the hammer on the cards for what they did to the astros.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, common sense dictates the story is now "goodell and the nfl are buffoons".

this is factual common sense

The NFL always loses on appeal. That's just what they do. And, yes, that fact makes Goodell & his crew look like incompetent assholes.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bury them. The NFL had every right to.

Just like MLB should drop the hammer on the cards for what they did to the astros.
thats an FBI investigation

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, I'm here for the crow, please?

Any chance it comes with crow au jus?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and he also said he's glad to get back to focusing on football and kicking the league off next week. Yeah I'm sure he can hardly wait for the Pats to unviel the Championship flag. Anyone betting whether he'll be at Gillette or not? Thst should be a scene.

What a moron. Just wants to get back to games yet he's going to appeal. What an arrogant POS. This is all about him saving face now, not air in footballs and not obstruction.

Exactly, he got his butt kicked in and now he's running like a coward

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we serve it raw and full of delicious parasites.

pluck your own bird.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Latest: NFL commissioner promises 'Deflategate' appeal

NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on a federal judge's decision to overturn the NFL's four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal (all times Eastern):

12:20 p.m.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league will appeal a federal judge's ruling striking down Tom Brady's four-game suspension in "Deflategate."

Goodell said in a statement Thursday that it's paramount to protect the integrity of the game and his office's responsibilities under the collective bargaining agreement with players.

Oh my, Goodell needs to let it go. Like many have said, Brady "more probably than not" was involved in asking for lower psi. But, the punishment never was appropriate for the offense. Goodell looks reckless and stupid implying that he is willing to waste many more months, and NFL funds, on this bullshit.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are celebrating the overturned level of punishment. The big picture is all about guilt and not about the punishment. Brady's image and reputation has been clouded by all of this.
Yer probably still feeling a little raw because your QB threw the interception that lost the big game to him!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saw the news! :yahoo: :yes:

Rock, what was my #1 wish all along? Shall I go back and find all the quotes?

"I want Brady out there Week 1. The world knows Brady is a liar and a cheater so this suspension is bullshit. Vacate it and stick his ass out there Week 1. :hope:"

He'll be benched by the Bye Week, Rock.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course, with a tremendously small sample size

1 game in, 1 fumble...people will bring it up.

watch

You're probably right. But that's the thing about impressions, once people have one of you it's difficult to shake it. Brady and the Pats will wear this for a long time and it won't matter what the courts say. People have made up their own minds on this long ago for better or worse.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually this HORRENDOUS decision by the judge actually makes this a much, much bigger case for the NFL than it ever was before. The appeal won't be about Goodell or even about Brady any more but about the league's ability to protect the integrity of the sport in the future.

This decision more or less just threw out major, major, major parts of the CBA that has protected the integrity of the league for decades now.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ruling also goes into the “general awareness” aspect of the case, which was the main finding of the Wells Report. Berman says,”as a matter of law, no NFL policy or precedent notifies players that they may be disciplined (much less suspended) for general awareness of misconduct by others. And, it does not appear that the NFL has ever, prior to this case, sought to punish players for such an alleged violation.”

This is an important point. If the NFL wins the appeal on this, then when you have someone suspended for steroids, there also needs to be an investigation of teammates that knew that person was doing roids and suspend them too.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're running a little low this morning. I'll talk with the chef and see what he can do. Hey Rock can you help this guy?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball boys = fall boys