• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you go in for a jaywalk violation with this guy as your lawyer and next thing , your on deathrow

You're

and he's not a criminal lawyer. Which is why he said he stays out of courts. I know he's always had an interest in this labor law stuff, but I think he went into contract law? Some sort of corporate law in any case.

Which would mean if you went into court with him as your lawyer, YOU'RE the idiot not him.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't see Brady winning another SB unless Belichick goes all gung ho during free agency as he did last year. The team has not gotten any better, while the other teams are getting stronger.

I actually feel that the Steelers have a better chance of getting their 7th ring than the Patriots getting their 5th. This is purely based on their near to mid term outlook.

Huh? You think the Steelers are closer to winning a title than the Pats? You need to stop drinking your own urine.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
98.5 is great right now

"the nfl just got its ass kicked all over a court they chose"

Listening at the moment, but have to head back onto the roof my guys are on, and stand around and watch them do what they do, per the contract, and we don't allow radios on the roof.:gaah:

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, common sense dictates the story is now "goodell and the nfl are buffoons".

this is factual common sense

Yes. Although they are deemed as buffoons for dragging this case without any substantial evidence, making punishments up as needed and not having a well defined argument. They will mostly be ridiculed for not taking the settlement that Brady and camp provided, knowing fully that there case is weak and they only banked on the CBA.

They will not be ridiculed or deemed as buffoons for punishing Brady or the Patriots in general.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You need to go back and study that. They never found the tape. Big difference. And that was only abkut the rams walk through tape that the oats destroyed on their own

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're

and he's not a criminal lawyer. Which is why he said he stays out of courts. I know he's always had an interest in this labor law stuff, but I think he went into contract law? Some sort of corporate law in any case.

Which would mean if you went into court with him as your lawyer, YOU'RE the idiot not him.

Go fuck yourself you KFFL douche. I know all about criminal lawyers, having used them plenty

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell already said he's appealing this

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

brady.jpg

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You need to go back and study that. They never found the tape. Big difference. And that was only abkut the rams walk through tape that the oats destroyed on their own

What about the time the Titans stole rival playbooks to make it to the superbowl?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Latest: NFL commissioner promises 'Deflategate' appeal

NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on a federal judge's decision to overturn the NFL's four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal (all times Eastern):

12:20 p.m.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league will appeal a federal judge's ruling striking down Tom Brady's four-game suspension in "Deflategate."

Goodell said in a statement Thursday that it's paramount to protect the integrity of the game and his office's responsibilities under the collective bargaining agreement with players.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of conspiracy theories will emerge if the Pats suddenly become the most penalized team in the NFL this year?
Chances are that the Pats certainley won't get any controversial calls going their way.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi chappee!

what a glorious day!

Morning Rock. A glorious day indeed! I said all along that Brady wouldn't miss a game. The NFL/ESPN partnership tried to make something massive out of nothing and it blew up in their faces. Goodell has to be excited about the TV ratings this upcoming season(if there's any consolation for him). Now we can get to some real games! I can't wait to see Brady introduced next Thursday. It will be epic!

P.S. I want that draft pick back!

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? You think the Steelers are closer to winning a title than the Pats? You need to stop drinking your own urine.

Tell me otherwise?

The Steelers have a much more potent offense than the Patriots. On defense their front seven has 5 first round draft picks, and 1 highly touted second round draft pick (Tuitt). Secondary is not elite but above average, and with a solid front seven that is enough. They will definitely be a solid SB contender by next year once the young guys get some experience.

That is my argument for the Steelers having a better chance than the Pats in winning their next SB. Now if you have something similar to argue against, without resorting to statements like, "stop drinking your urine" (cause honestly it is only making you look like an idiot), then I am all ears.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it never happened.

in other news, footballs are not round.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself you KFFL douche. I know all about criminal lawyers, having used them plenty

What a beautiful country we have. Even the indigent and mentally insane are given a public defender here.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of conspiracy theories will emerge if the Pats suddenly become the most penalized team in the NFL this year?
the same if they start fumbling magically

right?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree since now the story includes "the NFL office are fools and Goodell is the chief clown" substory...

It will be like Al Davis taking to the league.

I think it will be more like OJ walking free in most parts of the country. People forget that the day before the jury announced their decision, OJ wasn't nearly as hated nationwide as he was the moment he walked free.

Obviously in the NE area that isn't going to be the case....but in most NFL circles I think this is going to hurt Brady's image more than if he would have settled or just served the suspension.

The above is too extreme and example. It will really be more like McGuire/Sosa ect who got away with PED use vs a guy like Andy Pettite who admitted it and served his penalty. You ask most baseball fans who they hate more and virtually everyone is going to say a guy who got away with cheating with no punishment than the guy who got cut and served his time.

Reactions: BHF

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only stupid people think the pats filmed the rams walk thru/practice

it never happened.

a guy stood in a wrong place as he watched and took notes. thats it.

facts CAN be your friend...