• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Overturned - Brady suspension vacated. Let's hear you bitch and moan. Crow $2 a plate

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this HORRENDOUS decision by the judge actually makes this a much, much bigger case for the NFL than it ever was before. The appeal won't be about Goodell or even about Brady any more but about the league's ability to protect the integrity of the sport in the future.

This decision more or less just threw out major, major, major parts of the CBA that has protected the integrity of the league for decades now.

I wouldn't call it horrendous, but yes, the decision did open a can of headaches for the NFL. The "damaging the reputation of the shield" punishments will be challenged by everyone now. Even Greg Hardy is thinking of appealing his...LOL.

This is what the owners didn't want. Players having control over the league.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi @HammerDown

i know deep down you were hoping he would have had this upheld...

hes still going to be replaced by ryan lindley in week 3 right?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this decision will help Brady avoid the second cut down.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me otherwise?

The Steelers have a much more potent offense than the Patriots. On defense their front seven has 5 first round draft picks, and 1 highly touted second round draft pick (Tuitt). Secondary is not elite but above average, and with a solid front seven that is enough. They will definitely be a solid SB contender by next year once the young guys get some experience.

That is my argument for the Steelers having a better chance than the Pats in winning their next SB. Now if you have something similar to argue against, without resorting to statements like, "stop drinking your urine" (cause honestly it is only making you look like an idiot), then I am all ears.

My "argument" is that the Pats just won a Super Bowl 7 months ago. They play in a shit division that they easily win every year(while the Steelers play in a very competitive one). They are bringing back most of the same guys that just won a title(secondary looks a little weaker, but that's about it). Meanwhile, when was the last time the Steelers even won a playoff game?!?!? 4-5 years ago??? Keep dreaming about being close to a title. I appreciate the laugh.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My "argument" is that the Pats just won a Super Bowl 7 months ago. They play in a shit division that they easily win every year(while the Steelers play in a very competitive one). They are bringing back most of the same guys that just won a title(secondary looks a little weaker, but that's about it). Meanwhile, when was the last time the Steelers even won a playoff game?!?!? 4-5 years ago??? Keep dreaming about being close to a title. I appreciate the laugh.
57-26 pats

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? You think the Steelers are closer to winning a title than the Pats? You need to stop drinking your own urine.

Peter La Fleur: [after Patches hits Justin in the face with a wrench] Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?

Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?

Peter La Fleur: Probably not.

Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi @HammerDown

i know deep down you were hoping he would have had this upheld...

hes still going to be replaced by ryan lindley in week 3 right?

Okay, I just checked the schedule and forgot how Kraft always gets that early bye. The Pats have it after Week 3 so I need to think about my prediction. Maybe after the Dolphins game on October 29.

@Rock Strongo you predict Brady lasts the season?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I just checked the schedule and forgot how Kraft always gets that early bye. The Pats have it after Week 3 so I need to think about my prediction. Maybe after the Dolphins game on October 29.

@Rock Strongo you predict Brady lasts the season?
yup

and he wins a 5th!

and MVP!

and maybe a nobel prize in football

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course, with a tremendously small sample size

1 game in, 1 fumble...people will bring it up.

watch

Oh, I think that is a given. The haters won't just "go away" now. And, honestly, we don't want them to.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to go get a hair did

Is New England still furious in victory?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes cheaters get away

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your argument is based on what happened in the past will happen in the future.

Pats won the SB just 7 months back so they will win again.

Steelers last won a playoff game 3-4 years back so they won't.

Nice job. Keep ignoring that other teams are getting better from last season, including the Steelers. The Pats have mostly remained the same or gotten slightly better relatively, if not gotten worse. The farthest they can go this year is the AFC Div game.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
57-26 pats

They won't score 57 points, but will definitely win.

I still maintain that the Steelers will win their 7th SB before the Pats win their 5th. Does not have to happen next season. Can happen in 2 years, 6 years, 10 years, .....