• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our First College Football Draft : CHAT

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, I don't wanna play anymore!

Why? I like the CJ pick. And I know you like Moss butas far as College ball. He had a lot of discipline issues. ND denied him admissions. Didn't play a snap for FSU did jail time. Before playing one year of D2 and one year of D1 with Marshall. Best comp was WV and Ole Miss both losses. You got a better college wr in Fitz even tho fuck Pitt :noidea: :dhd:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pick I would have rather made :gaah: Bush was electric I still have the pic of the Bush hurdle on the wall.

It would have been interesting to see what his stats could've been with a Barkley like workload. Cant argue with the results though.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I like the CJ pick. And I know you like Moss butas far as College ball. He had a lot of discipline issues. ND denied him admissions. Didn't play a snap for FSU did jail time. Before playing one year of D2 and one year of D1 with Marshall. Best comp was WV and Ole Miss both losses. You got a better college wr in Fitz even tho fuck Pitt :noidea: :dhd:

I'm not just judging the players on stats, Moss is the most talented receiver who ever played, college or pro!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been interesting to see what his stats could've been with a Barkley like workload. Cant argue with the results though.
Agree when SC finally amped up his work load. Bush broke the 1700 yard rushing mark. First two years he split a lot of carries with White in that system. If he played a Saquan style role I think he shatters Sanders all purpose yard record well before McCaffery

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not just judging the players on stats, Moss is the most talented receiver who ever played, college or pro!
Not going by stats going by competition level and the college careers. Moss is top 10 NFL as per college he's not in my top 20. He wouldn't have a year of D1 if Marshall didn't transition from D2. Moss is one of few players to be booted from FSU tho. Kind of impressive considering FSU's nickname is the convicts. I hate Pitt but Fitz performed at a higher level. Quite a few actually did in college.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going by stats going by competition level and the college careers. Moss is top 10 NFL as per college he's not in my top 20. He wouldn't have a year of D1 if Marshall didn't transition from D2. Moss is one of few players to be booted from FSU tho. Kind of impressive considering FSU's nickname is the convicts. I hate Pitt but Fitz performed at a higher level. Quite a few actually did in college.

Competition level really has nothing to do with it, he proved that in 1998.

Didn't he score a TD in every game he played for Marshall?

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He finished 4th in the Heisman as a WR from the MAC. Dominated D-1A just like he did 1-AA so I don't doubt he'd of had two seasons better than Fitz.

Also because they are all part of college football HBCU and D-1AA/FCS players should count.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know my next two so if everyone could just not take them that would be greaaaaat

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He finished 4th in the Heisman as a WR from the MAC. Dominated D-1A just like he did 1-AA so I don't doubt he'd of had two seasons better than Fitz.

Also because they are all part of college football HBCU and D-1AA/FCS players should count.
4th isn't even a trip to NY....He also played against a much lower comp level and had massive off the field issues. Never won a big game. All the things I look at. Great NFL wr but Moss doesn't crack my top 20 college wrs. I'm an SC fan don't do the FCS thing thats the equivalent of a farm team in MLB

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not in college. Cant deny he had a great season at Marshall but he was far from the most talented/best coming out of college

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully understand not thinking he is the best College WR. But not top 20 is obviously an overcorrection the other way. Of course FCS play as a whole is weaker, but if you don't think there aren't some draftable players from there then that makes me happy.

If you don't think he's streaking down the sideline open at least once a game you're just fooling yourself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As much as I would like to go on “what if’s” I dont judge them. Base their legacy on what we saw on the field. Fitz and CJ were beasts

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I would like to go on “what if’s” I dont judge them. Base their legacy on what we saw on the field. Fitz and CJ were beasts
Yes they were. It's not a what if. He had 26 TDs in 13 games and averaged 35 yards per touchdown. He was a monster. Anyone who watched him can tell.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th isn't even a trip to NY....He also played against a much lower comp level and had massive off the field issues. Never won a big game. All the things I look at. Great NFL wr but Moss doesn't crack my top 20 college wrs. I'm an SC fan don't do the FCS thing thats the equivalent of a farm team in MLB

V8BeUOu.jpg

Aww man, you mean Randy had to pay to sit here?