• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU decommit: I was just tired of pretending

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid clearly doesn't want to leave the state. He wants to stay as close to home as possible.......personally if I was OU I wouldn't have a problem with this. Let the mamas boys play somewhere else, find yourself a better prospect.

Hell I can't even remember the last good DB OU had next to Roy Williams, yet they always have a decent secondary.

Umm Aron Colvin:L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're pimping the Junior college recruiting circuit. Even after being developed to be an NFL DB by Santa Rosa, only UTEP, San Jose, some other school, and TCU offered. Your weak arguement holds no water, unless Patterson told all the big time schools to back off this future NFL 1st rounder and they all agreed.

Snyder makes a living off of Juco players. He competes in the Big XII with them.

Randy Gregory was a highly touted Juco. Did Pelini develop him? No.

As I pointed out, he was highly rated by Rivals when Patterson got around to offering him. Like I said, was he not offered by other schools because of grades or other reasons?

Is (4-8) and (7-6) competing in the Big XII with this great developer?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were pulling in JUCO's with great frequency for the past 2-3 years.

That isn't happening much any more.

This is a clue.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder makes a living off of Juco players. He competes in the Big XII with them.

As I pointed out, he was highly rated by Rivals when Patterson got around to offering him. Like I said, was he not offered by other schools because of grades or other reasons?

And snyder is really good at turning these Junco's into solid players. Rivals didn't rate him high, just high on the Junco list. But maybe you're right, he was highly touted but Patterson called shotgun so nobody recruited him.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you. SO Patterson and Snyder are bad coaches. Excellent pts. Have a good day.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha his own link blew up in his face.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. SO Patterson and Snyder are bad coaches. Excellent pts. Have a good day.

Snyder wins in the Big XII

2013 - (8-5)
2012 - (11-2)
2011 - (10-3)

Patterson not so much

2013 - (4-8)
2012 - (7-6)

Keep it coming....You're hilarious

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid clearly doesn't want to leave the state. He wants to stay as close to home as possible.......personally if I was OU I wouldn't have a problem with this. Let the mamas boys play somewhere else, find yourself a better prospect.

Hell I can't even remember the last good DB OU had next to Roy Williams, yet they always have a decent secondary.

Case freakin' McCoy had his way with OU's secondary. I disagree.....

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 currently in the league...

More OU players in the NFL right now than donghorns...

Kick rocks?

OU has 2 CBs in the league, LMAO

Texas has more DBs in the league, and more importantly, they nearly all are STARTERS

LMAO, try counting with your own link, LOL

Apparently, some Texas Longhorn fans can't read.

Occupant didn't say that there were more Sooner DBs in the NFL than Longhorns DBs.

He said there were 6 Sooner DBs in the NFL and more Sooner PLAYERS ("More OU players in the NFL right now than donghorns") in the NFL than Longhorns players, which, according to the ESPN link given, is true.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Occupant didn't say that there were more Sooner DBs in the NFL than Longhorns DBs.

He said there were 6 Sooner DBs in the NFL and more Sooner PLAYERS ("More OU players in the NFL right now than donghorns") in the NFL than Longhorns players, which, according to the ESPN link given, is true.

I almost feel bad for them sometimes....they try so hard to be right/informed/relevant...so much fail.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case freakin' McCoy had his way with OU's secondary. I disagree.....

I said decent.....not great or anything. they aren't good if the front 7 don't get a pass rush......this is something that has been true Stoops entire career at OU, he rarely has CBs good enough to put on an island with a WR, or safeties that can play anything outside of a pure zone

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can read just fine.

The statement made (by me) was that OU doesn't produce a ton of great DB talent, which is true. I asked if any were in the NFL, because we all know Texas puts starting DBs in the NFL on the regular. He responded with a link to players in the league currently, and said OU has more players in the league, which is not what is being discussed here. Notice the reply did not MENTION total players, I stuck to the original statement......

I think maybe YOU have a problem with reading.