• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU decommit: I was just tired of pretending

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has Kevin Dillman "backed-up" at Guyer and when, charlie?

This should be a simple answer for you since you felt the need to say it as fact twice.

Texas could recruit him for DB. ::RGIII::

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll answer, but you won't like the answer. I don't know the recruit and I can't finish his statement, but that's what funny. He was intentionally leaving it open to interpretation.

I've read about lost of recruits de-committing, but this is the first time I have read that reason. I would have posted his announcement, even if it was another school or mine. It's unique.
LOL...need to read the article.

He said "pretend to be happy"...but you left if blank as if there was something else...just wondering where your thought processes led you on this one.

No biggie...no need to get all upset (...but you won't like the answer).

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said "pretend to be happy"...but you left if blank as if there was something else...just wondering where your thought processes led you on this one.

Or the OP. Says it right there. I was wondering what the big debate was about :noidea:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2:Where in the world did you get "pretend to be happy"? Was it the voices in your head?

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:Where in the world did you get "pretend to be happy"? Was it the voices in your head?
Uh...in the title of the article?????

Three-star South Oak Cliff DB Jamile Johnson decommits from Oklahoma: ‘I was just tired of pretending to be happy’

::gonna be fun watching him spin this one::

:L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh...in the title of the article?????

Three-star South Oak Cliff DB Jamile Johnson decommits from Oklahoma: ‘I was just tired of pretending to be happy’

::gonna be fun watching him spin this one::

:L

Not only that, it was in his very OP. LMAO!!!

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just knew it was wrong. It was " ... pretending to be happy ..."
The consequences of drinking and posting.

... and Fuck you Reddie.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a brain fart, but a brain fart that can't be shown on your own thread. The lions have pounced all over you; I forgive you Chuck!!!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson plans on taking all of his official visits before coming to a decision. Right now, it sounds like North Carolina and Nebraska are in the lead, and early playing time will matter a lot for him. However, if Texas offered, it would immediately jump to close to the top of the list.

"Yeah, but, well, Texas would be competing with UNC and Nebraska," he said about Texas moving up his list if it offers. "I'm getting early playing time (at those spots Nebraska and UNC). They're giving me an opportunity to play right away. I always had a dream and that dream was to sign a contract and that's the way to help me." (McComas)

I thought this was interesting, since a Nebraska fan was saying they backed off of the kid.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

... and Fuck you Reddie.

Thought I was on "ignore for ever", charlie? :dhd:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a brain fart, but a brain fart that can't be shown on your own thread. The lions have pounced all over you; I forgive you Chuck!!!

Lions? I continue to kick ... when it's needed, but I prefer to do it sitting down. Less chance of falling on my butt.

Lincoln. It's a desirable place for Texans to play college football. :lol:

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More fun to just attack an OU fan rather than remember what you posted.

LMAO

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson plans on taking all of his official visits before coming to a decision. Right now, it sounds like North Carolina and Nebraska are in the lead, and early playing time will matter a lot for him. However, if Texas offered, it would immediately jump to close to the top of the list.

"Yeah, but, well, Texas would be competing with UNC and Nebraska," he said about Texas moving up his list if it offers. "I'm getting early playing time (at those spots Nebraska and UNC). They're giving me an opportunity to play right away. I always had a dream and that dream was to sign a contract and that's the way to help me." (McComas)

I thought this was interesting, since a Nebraska fan was saying they backed off of the kid.

Nebraska lost Charles Jackson (CB) for the season yesterday. That won't effect Johnson though.

There may be some warmed up interest for Johnson since Hunter Dale flaked. However Nebraska would rather have Marquise Doherty from KC, MO over either.

It's really hard to trust anything Johnson says as his "interests" seem to change every other day. Now he's saying there is even a "Mystery School".

WTF is that drama?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska lost Charles Jackson (CB) for the season yesterday. That won't effect Johnson though.

There may be some warmed up interest for Johnson since Hunter Dale flaked. However Nebraska would rather have Marquise Doherty from KC, MO over either.

It's really hard to trust anything Johnson says as his "interests" seem to change every other day. Now he's saying there is even a "Mystery School".

WTF is that drama?

spin, brother, spin

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spin, brother, spin

mystery-date-game.jpg