• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wanting to ban some semi-automatic weapons is not the same as wanting to ban "all" semi-automatic guns. Your statement above is clearly false.

maybe you should look up the bill that has them all listed. I listed some of the assault weapons that they were calling "spray and hip fire" weapons to stir up the public and paint them as full auto.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fight or flight. Some people won't back down and will want to know why the fuck this person is following me.

But isn't that what Zimmerman was doing? Fight or Flight and he chose to fight as well basically? He thought Martin was a potential criminal and instead of backing down (Flight) he chose to pursue (Fight). Martin could after recognizing he was being followed ran away (Flight) but instead turned to confront his follower (Fight). You know what happens when you get to two people that both choose to Fight? A Fight.

I'm not sure how people think the outcome to this could have been any different based on the choices both of these men made.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
All semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: pistol grip; forward grip; folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; barrel shroud; or threaded barrel.
All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.
All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
All ammunition feeding devices (magazines, strips, and drums) capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
157 specifically-named firearms (listed at the end of this page).

Rifles: All AK types, including the following: AK, AK47, AK47S, AK–74, AKM, AKS, ARM, MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR–47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK–47, VEPR, WASR–10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco 56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS; All AR types, including the following: AR–10, AR–15, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15–T, Barrett REC7, Beretta AR–70, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster XM15, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical Rifles, Heckler & Koch MR556, Olympic Arms, Remington R–15 rifles, Rock River Arms LAR–15, Sig Sauer SIG516 rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 rifles; Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1; Beretta CX4 Storm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter; Daewoo K–1, K–2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100, and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL, LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR, and FS2000; Feather Industries AT–9; Galil Model AR and Model ARM; Hi-Point Carbine; HK–91, HK–93, HK–94, HK–PSG–1 and HK USC; Kel-Tec Sub–2000, SU–16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE–57, Sig Sauer SG 550, and Sig Sauer SG 551; Springfield Armory SAR–48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rife M–14/20CF; All Thompson rifles, including the following: Thompson M1SB, Thompson T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1B, Thompson T1B100D, Thompson T1B50D, Thompson T1BSB, Thompson T1–C, Thompson T1D, Thompson T1SB, Thompson T5, Thompson T5100D, Thompson TM1, Thompson TM1C; UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZI Mini Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, and UZI Model B Carbine; Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78; Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.

Pistols: All AK–47 types, including the following: Centurion 39 AK pistol, Draco AK–47 pistol, HCR AK–47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK–47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK–47 pistol, Yugo Krebs Krink pistol; All AR–15 types, including the following: American Spirit AR–15 pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR–15 pistol, Olympic Arms AR–15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; DSA SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP–9 and MP–45; Heckler & Koch model SP-89 pistol; Intratec AB–10, TEC–22 Scorpion, TEC–9, and TEC–DC9; Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol; The following MAC types: MAC–10, MAC–11; Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA Tactical Pistol, and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M–11, Velocity Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer P556 pistol; Sites Spectre; All Thompson types, including the following: Thompson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types, including: Micro-UZI.

Shotguns: Franchi LAW–12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the following: IZHMASH Saiga 12, IZHMASH Saiga 12S, IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP–01, IZHMASH Saiga 12K, IZHMASH Saiga 12K–030, IZHMASH Saiga 12K–040 Taktika; Streetsweeper; Striker 12.

Now if you actually read through this you will see terms like "pistol grip" on semi auto weapons. So even if your gun isn't on the list but has a pistol grip, it counts too. Because a pistol grip makes you fire faster.... just like an adjustable stock.... or a detachable mag....

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
"Well within your rights' is not the same as right. I think it's a little silly to have laws that allow someone to start a fight, get their ass kicked, and then shoot the other person "in self-defense." I'm not saying Zimmerman started this fight - we don't know who did, despite all those who are convinced Martin did so - but the law in Florida would apply regardless. And that's ridiculous IMO.
I can understand changing the lasw if you don't like it. That is fine. But right now that is the law.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But isn't that what Zimmerman was doing? Fight or Flight and he chose to fight as well basically? He thought Martin was a potential criminal and instead of backing down (Flight) he chose to pursue (Fight). Martin could after recognizing he was being followed ran away (Flight) but instead turned to confront his follower (Fight). You know what happens when you get to two people that both choose to Fight? A Fight.

I'm not sure how people think the outcome to this could have been any different based on the choices both of these men made.

:agree: Zimmerman didn't back off when he had a chance.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You already posted this, and I already watched it. Jonathan Good did not see the start of the fight. At some point, he saw what he believed was Martin on top punching downward. "Standing his ground" as it were, and using non-lethal force when confronted by a a strange, armed man at night. And even Good was not 100% certain it was Martin on top.

There was at least one female witness who said she saw Zimmerman on top, though it may have been after the shots were fired.

Non-lethal force? How do you know if they were or were not lethal? A man was killed where I live after 1 punch. It has happened plenty of times. https://www.google.com/search?q=man...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

So who are you to determine when somebody SHOULD fear for their life? If being pinned down with a broken nose being punched in the face repeatedly, and his head having lacerations and bumps on it from being hit on the concrete is not enough to fear, I am going to need a list made up so I know when I can fear for my own life.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knocked up a wife in an rv once.

Look, you guys, this Zimmerman vs. Martin thing is over. Let it go, already. You'll feel better, I promise.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I knocked up a wife in an rv once.

Look, you guys, this Zimmerman vs. Martin thing is over. Let it go, already. You'll feel better, I promise.

Over? Apparently you haven't heard the AG lately. Or heard about innocent people being beat up and the attackers saying that is for Trayvon. All because Obama, the AG, and the media painted Zimmerman as a racist to pass on an agenda. There has been a 16 month FBI investigation that has found ZERO evidence Zimmerman has EVER been racist. They did find he went to prom with a girl who happened to be black. Tutored black children in his own home. Took black children in who needed help. Stood up for a homeless black man who was beat illegally by the Sanford police. But hey, sometimes you just need to pass an agenda.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over? Apparently you haven't heard the AG lately. Or heard about innocent people being beat up and the attackers saying that is for Trayvon. All because Obama, the AG, and the media painted Zimmerman as a racist to pass on an agenda. There has been a 16 month FBI investigation that has found ZERO evidence Zimmerman has EVER been racist. They did find he went to prom with a girl who happened to be black. Tutored black children in his own home. Took black children in who needed help. Stood up for a homeless black man who was beat illegally by the Sanford police. But hey, sometimes you just need to pass an agenda.

Can you point me to an article where Obama painted Zimmerman a racist? Because it seems like you're trying to pass an agenda yourself.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Can you point me to an article where Obama painted Zimmerman a racist? Because it seems like you're trying to pass an agenda yourself.

"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The only agenda I care for is the truth. Not some nonsense bullshit made up by the administration and media.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Some people can't resist blaming Obama for anything they can conceivably tie him to. This one seems particularly desperate.

For me, I never even knew what Obama said about the guy. I just looked at the case and came to my own conclusion. Probably most other people did the same. Democrats aren't lemmings or robots or whatever else you'd like to pretend, they don't get their opinions from the president any more than you let Bush tell you what to think.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool it already, guys, you're going to have a heart attack over this.

Heartattack.jpg

Just have a cold beer, sit back, relax and enjoy this:

images (3).jpg

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA]GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial - Happier than a Camel on Wednesday - YouTube[/ame]

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has turned into a pointless political thread, one in which neither side will be swayed. No one cares about your political opinions.

It is Hump Day, so quit crying about the government and get your hump on.

By the way, I'm going to think about that commercial every Wednesday for the foreseeable future. Lol

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something like 2,400 other type of guns perfectly legal ...... How is that oppressive ?

2nd amendment...

every single mass murder in the last 50 years with the exception of 1 where more than 3 people were killed happened in "gun free" zones...

Criminals don't obey laws... gun control will do nothing. And if somehow they could outlaw guns and take them all away, illegal demand would go up.. resulting in an increase of prices... meaning now we have a new illegal import.... so criminals will always have them. Gun control laws are ridiculous...

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Zimmerman listens to the cops and backs off when told to and lets the police do their job, none of this probably happens. Neighborhood watch "cops" have no responsibility or duties other than calling the cops when there is a suspicious subject.

The stand your ground law needs to be totally revamped. The way it is written right now, anybody could get away with murder.

I bet you a dollar to doughnut that if Zimmerman didn't have a gun, he would of never confronted TM. He had gun cohones!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has turned into a pointless political thread, one in which neither side will be swayed. No one cares about your political opinions.

It is Hump Day, so quit crying about the government and get your hump on.

By the way, I'm going to think about that commercial every Wednesday for the foreseeable future. Lol

That is a funny commercial.