• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It is *awesome* how these people manage to twist it so its Martin on trial instead of Zimmerman. Why didn't Martin do this or that instead? Its his fault he got shot!

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But do you know for sure Zimmerman pulled the gun on Martin or are you assuming he did? How do you know Martin didn't go for the gun? How do you know Zimmerman didn't pull out the gun just to detain Martin, and then got attacked? How do you know there was not a fight over control of this gun?

In any case George having the gun is the reason Martin is not dead. If he didn't have the gun on him maybe neither of them see the immediate threat of death starting them down. Again though it's such a thin line our society lives on because what if George didn't have the gun but Martin did? How does that change this story? Do we still look at the same way giving the outcome?

What if Martin had shot Zimmerman? How differently do you think the media attention would have been on this trial? Do you think he would have been charged? Do you think he could have won a trial based on the same evidence?

In a fair trial the outcome would have been the same either way in my opinion.

Ya cause everybody charges after and attacks a man holding a gun when you don't have one..... Do you proof read what you write ?

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't have hurt anything. They would probably have suggested to him to keep moving and get in doors. Maybe at least one of them would have listened to the authorities. I don't understand the logic of wanting to come face to face with someone you think is following you. I don't get why Martin didn't run for his house and call the cops. They both made really stupid decisions that led to them coming face to face.

Funny how Zimmerman supporters say Zimmerman was under no obligation to listen to dispatchers and stop following yet suggest Martin should have ran home... LOL Why should Martin have to run home but Zimmerman had the right to keep pursuing ? because some rent a cop hopeful was acting like an Ass Hole does not mean a young kid doing nothing wrong should have felt the need to run home....

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so say Martin calls the cops? Tells them some guy is following him. They ask Martin do you feel like your life is in danger? You tell me what Martin says.

I just know that if I felt someone is following me then calling the cops and waiting doesn't seem like the right option if I don't know what that guy is following me for. I would either confront the person or run away.

calling the cops for someone following you might get them there quicker, or they might have told him that is a neighborhood watch person following you and the crisis might have been adverted.

Okay, since you siad you might have ran away. So why didn't Martin run away, i mean that's what most people do in this type of situation.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Zimmerman supporters say Zimmerman was under no obligation to listen to dispatchers and stop following yet suggest Martin should have ran home... LOL Why should Martin have to run home but Zimmerman had the right to keep pursuing ? because some rent a cop hopeful was acting like an Ass Hole does not mean a young kid doing nothing wrong should have felt the need to run home....

i'm just trying to show that both made bad decisions that lead to this tragic event. I feel place the blame solely on one or the other is wrong. They both made the situation worse than it needed to be.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calling the cops for someone following you might get them there quicker, or they might have told him that is a neighborhood watch person following you and the crisis might have been adverted.

Okay, since you siad you might have ran away. So why didn't Martin run away, i mean that's what most people do in this type of situation.

I dunno why Martin didn't run away. I'm not him. Why don't you ask him? Oh wait. I'm not into speaking for what dead people were thinking.

And how do you know what most people would do? Some people would fight and some people would flee.

Cops would get there quicker? Quicker then the actual confrontation happening? They might have told him who was following him? Well they could easily have not told him. What if there was a wait? There's so many freaking variables with this hypothetical question and in the end it doesn't matter because I'm here to analyze what happened not what could have been. Martin and Zimmerman both made crappy decisions and the worst possible outcome occurred.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling that a lot of you have no fucking idea what you're talking about...

Did you seriously just ask why didn't Martin run away? Motherfucker, he did run away and then Zimmerman got out of his car and ran after him. Eventually Zimmerman lost sight of him, after that only Zimmerman and Martin know what happened... we can speculate... but we don't know

At least listen to the tapes or look into the evidence before you come into a thread acting like you're right, when you clearly don't know any of the details about this fucking case. Just what you've heard or been told... apparently.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling that a lot of you have no fucking idea what you're talking about...

Did you seriously just ask why didn't Martin run away? Motherfucker, he did run away and then Zimmerman got out of his car and ran after him. Eventually Zimmerman lost sight of him, after that only Zimmerman and Martin know what happened... we can speculate... but we don't know

At least listen to the tapes or look into the evidence before you come into a thread acting like you're right, when you clearly don't know any of the details about this fucking case. Just what you've heard or been told... apparently.

:laugh3: Martin didn't run away from Zimmerman he ran past him while Zimmerman was parked at the club house and if you listened to the tape like you're telling me to you would have know that. Plus Zimmermna never ran after Martin when he got out of his car, after he lost track of him and walked where he last saw him.

Now if you can't contribute anything to the conversation without crying and cursing leave.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole case was based on testimonies of the two people involved and since Zimmerman killed Martin, it is a little tough to get his side of it now.

I think both parties made mistakes that led to one of them being killed and was it worth the life of a kid who was just returning from the store? Absolutely not. Zimmerman is a vigilante, wannabe cop who couldn't mind his own business and now he will be labeled a murderer by some and will never lead anything close to a normal life for as long as he lives, but he brought all this on himself and deserves any negative attention he gets.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You already posted this, and I already watched it. Jonathan Good did not see the start of the fight. At some point, he saw what he believed was Martin on top punching downward. "Standing his ground" as it were, and using non-lethal force when confronted by a a strange, armed man at night. And even Good was not 100% certain it was Martin on top.

There was at least one female witness who said she saw Zimmerman on top, though it may have been after the shots were fired.

I posted it for others to watch too. He didn't see the start of the fight, but what he did see was Martin straddling over Zimmerman and raining down blows. If you're straddling over someone punching them in the face , that's enough evidence for me to conclude that Matrin wasn't defending himself from a Zimmerman attack. And that isn't "non-lethal." Someone can die (or get brain damage) from being pummelled in the head on the concrete.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If you're allowed, in America, to shoot someone after they've punched you a few times then simply say "I feared for my life", the law is absolutely broken.

If you said "slapped" in the face a few times, I would agree with you. But if a person punches someone in the face, eventually that person is going to die of head trauma if the person doing the punching doesn't stop. If a guy is straddled over me beating my head into the concrete, I'd shoot him too.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was already discussed. Zimmerman already contacted the cops. What would Martin calling the cops accomplish?

It might not accomplish any more but the guy is talking about Martin's appropriate response, I suppose. Martin didn't necessarily know that the cops had been called so that couldn't have informed him on whether he should or should not have called. So Zimmerman calling the cops or the efficacy of being the second caller is moot.

Having said that, I've never called the police before (other than to report that there was a vehicle in front of me going slowly onto and off the road/curb), don't know when I would, and don't necessarily think the police would respond in time if I did call.

Also, I don't think Martin's calling or not calling the police has anything to do with Zimmerman following him or not, shooting him or not, or precludes an attack by either.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Was there a verified source that proves that? We know he was moving in the direction where he saw him take off, but was he actually running in that direction?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you hadn't seen it, embedded it so it would be easier to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On a side note that video was apparently filmed a day after the murder and before he got a lawyer.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counterpoint: Don't take the author's conclusions, just make your own. (For example, it simply says his wounds aren't consistent with head bashing, but how does one know that, if so, explain. Sometimes he just calls it a lie but doesn't say what was the truth. Or when Zimmerman says that he stumbled after being pushed, he simply questions that he was pushed - maybe truth maybe not, but I couldn't say and neither could the author.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow. Just wow.

You think it isn't true? Maybe you should move along the border. I am not saying it is right for people to be less tolerant of Hispanics. I am not encouraging it. I am saying they are becoming that way. Again go move to these places where their ranches are being taken over, people being kidnapped and held hostage. Go live in the places where some of the highest kidnapping rates in the world are. Then come back on here and say wow just wow.